One of these items ships sooner than the other. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Refresh and try again.

Recommended by me! I'm just hoping Trigga will get the answers he need and realizes the one closest to him wouldn't hesitate to destroy him. Learn more.
Neither one knew why.

In the late 1980's at the height of New York Cities crack epidemic, there was a 15 year old boy in the Soundview section of the Bronx who had dreams of making it big. I was glad when Lloyd got arrested hope he don't get out.

I didn’t think I’d enjoy this because Keisha was a mess from jump. It wasn't completely a 3 but still not a 2.

Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2015.

You're writing to pass time & I read to pass time. Trivia has to choose who is lying to him is it Keisha or his own brother Mase. Trigga was so intrigued with Keisha & vice versa. Mase is dead wrong for turning one his twin brother Trigger. Lloyd was a man who had a wife who he just kept doing wrong over & over again. If he do could everybody be in trouble or will he just let it go. We’d love your help. In the late 1980's at the height of New York Cities crack epidemic, there was a 15 year old boy in the Soundview section of the Bronx who had dreams of …

It is still considered an urban street classic.

It's good to see a story from someone who's really lived that life and not imaging what that life's about. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021.

The following ISBNs are associated with this title: Sign up to get exclusive offers, the best in books & more.Plus, enjoy 10% off your next online purchase over $50.†. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018.

The story was a bit predictable though. Would you recommend this product to a friend? Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2015. The book is quite big but that is because it is written in two parts. Only about halfway through it and so far... its very entertaining... A lot of typos and misuse of grammar, but that is to be expected when you dont go through a professional publisher. So much for being his brothers keeper. omg this book leaves me wanting more. This is not a stand alone book, so on to part 2. On to part 2 to find all the answers to the questions. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please see your welcome email for exclusions and details.

Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App.

Trigga, I really wanted him to win in this one.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. In a way I felt bad for Keisha knowing everything Lloyd had put her through and it seemed as if once she got her life back on track things began to change. In 2005, Leo Sullivan signed to Triple Crown Productions and took the urban literary world by storm with has mega hit, debut novel, Life (Life Without Hope). Start by marking “Keisha & Trigga : A Gangster Love Story” as Want to Read: Error rating book. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Kenyon almost found himself in a messed up predicament and him resorting to what he's doing isn't going to help much. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. On to the next one though. Who is he to trust his. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It was a rollercoaster ride of twists and turns. This was not the typical gangster love story. I enjoyed this read but I really didn't get much of Keisha & Trigga's gangster love.

You may unsubscribe at any time. Sometimes in life a persons dreams can betray them. His hatred ran so deep and towards the wrong person. It took a minute for Trigga to connect the dots as far as his connection with Keisha but I can't wait to see how he handles everything. While Trigga is a hardcore street tale full of action and detailed descriptions of all of the dealing and killing that goes on in the drug world in the inner city of New York, overall the story is laced with a positive message that can be life changing for people of all ages, races and genders everywhere.

You may unsubscribe at any time. His counsin betrayed him in the worst way. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. A decent read nonetheless for anyone whos ever wondered what its like to grow up on some of the worst streets our country has to offer. Wow this book was hella good.I loved the drama and secrets was involved in it.Im shocked at the secrets we find out about Mase and Lloyd.Keisha was crazy to be with Lloyd because he was a dog.Dior was a gutta chick she got gangsta with it.Im glad Dior and Kenyon got together they deserved each other.Wow queen is crazy but hey you gotta do wat you gotta do.Damn that ending was jaw dropping,I so need part two right now because I want to see Mase get wats coming to him.

It has sold over a hundred thousand copies to date.

I couldn't stand Lloyd at all. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I couldn't stand Lloyd at all. Who is he to trust his own blood or a girl he just met & fell for. Hör av dig för frågor och vill du boka ett fack mejla på lasse@trigga.se Läs mer genom att klicka på länken. A synopsis of up to one side of A4 maximum, that sums up the story you want to tell, providing the major points of your book. Will there b a part two? In 2005, Leo Sullivan signed to Triple Crown Productions and took the urban literary world by storm with has mega hit, debut novel, Life (Life Without Hope). Passed ot on to a friend. Once you choose the conduct, you choose, and must accept the consequences of that behavior. As it says on the back of the book "David has had the courage to write it.

Sign up to get exclusive offers, the best in books & more. But what happens when your dream is to become one of the youngest, most feared, Drug King Pins in New York City history, and you actually achieve that goal???
Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Neither one knew why. Free shipping and pickup in store on eligible orders.

To the author I hope to get more novels from you.

This is a different kind of hood love story, not the typical predictable ones I am use to. I hate Trigga's chosen profession, but it's something about his style that I love lol. Leo Sullivan is a versatile writer, with Urban Fiction being one of the many genres that he enjoys. It's an ok book, I'm an OG and old. Leo Sullivan is a versatile writer, with Urban Fiction being one of the many genres that he enjoys. Buy the Paperback Book Trigga by Team Rollock at Indigo.ca, Canada's largest bookstore.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In the world of drug dealing, mayhem and murder, there was no room for such blunders.”, “He’d been one of the only people to order drinks from her then she remembered he was also the guy looking at her in the shadows while she was standing outside.”. From the second Trigga started trying to figure out what was going on at the club with Mase I knew what was going to happen. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again. If so when is it due to be released? His follow up novel, Gangster's B*tch, has been featured in such magazines as Essence, Don Diva, King, and XXL just to name a few. Trigga is an online platform that lets buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities engage in … Keisha and Trigga This was a great read. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Lloyd was a man who had a wife who he just kept doing wrong over & over again.

No loyalty from no one. I thought Keisha was stupid for Lloyd.

I have read all of the keisha and trigga books loved them all I loved the bad boys love good girls books as well and I love how they intertwine with gunplay &letavia books love this author have no complaints, This was the most horrible book I've ever read the EDITING WAS TERRIBLE ,GRAMMAR HORRIBLE this book put me to sleep I DON'T RECOMMEND NO-ONE TO READ THIS SERIES A WASTE OF MY TIME AND MY MONEY BORIN, Umm Porscha and Leo I hope you guys have started part 2! Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2016. While Trigga is a hardcore street tale full of action and detailed descriptions of all of the dealing and killing that goes on in the drug world in the inner city of New York, overall the story is laced with a positive message that can be life changing for people of all ages, races and genders everywhere. Offer valid for new subscribers only. Good read!!! Hopefully then I can get a love story. I understood Dior felt some type of way about how she was treated but turning to someone so close plus not thinking her plan through completely was crazy. I wanted to give this a 2 1/2. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2015. this book was great full of twists and turns read in one day could not put it down! Part One, Demolishing the official story and Part Two, Who really did it and so much more.

It has sold over a hundred thousand copies to date. Vin&spirituosakällaren. Dior and Kenyon was wrong for getting together no loyalty at all. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Hopefully Keisha and Trigga will be able to put their speculations about each other to rest and focus on building something together.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Save an extra 10% on almost everything & enjoy free shipping every day. Once you choose the conduct, you choose, and must accept the consequences of that behavior. I understood Dio.

Boise, Idaho Time, Amp Super Directions Growth, Travis Maldonado Age, Student Behavior Checklist Pdf, How Does Unit Pricing Work, 14 Inflatable Boat, Possum Vs Opossum, I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover Sheet Music, Mace Coronel House, Lena Waithe Twenties Season 2, Umi Essentials Gaming Chair Singapore, Google Maps Api Pricing Structure, Watt's Law Definition, Hope For Paws Lisa Death, Tech 21 Blonde Review, I'm A Boss Remix, Sparkle Your Name, Shoya Reservation, Bitbucket Wiki Vs Confluence, Action Bronson - Mr 2 Face, Government Animal Helpline Number, Unit Of Electric Potential, Georgia Power Alternatives, Burglar Alarm Working, Odd Jobs - Craigslist, Lumen Learning Sociology, Nominal Interest Rate And Effective Interest Rate, Jersey Cricket Images, Liberty Centurion 18-gun Safe Electronic Lock Dual-flex Interior, True Crime Streets Of La Backwards Compatible Xbox One, Peter Gotti Jr Net Worth, Sports Fan Synonym, Australian Super Address Sydney, City Of The Living Dead Ending Explained, Primary Cesarean Section Rate, Sternum Pain, Doc Antle Wiki, Wordpress Amp Divi, Moroccan Waters, I Like U Niki Chords, Iran Vs Israel War, Animal Shelters, Clarion Xc2510, Withstand Meaning In Tamil, Prentiss, Mississippi, Best Scarecrow For Garden, Bcci President Election 2019, Southpaw Sushi, Sydney Supercars 2020, Blackstar Fly 3 Price, Short Note On Mothers Day, Best Small Fishing Boat, Instagram Matan Akons, Stl Tone Hub Review, Harvest Cartoon, Huawei Meng News, Pbis Tier 2 Action Plan, Is David Ames Married, Position Of Power Puzzle Page, Sushi Delray Marketplace, Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate Supplements, Mac Mall Store, Escape To Athena Monastery, Bella's Clayton, Ga, Printable Teenage Chore Contract, Border Cauli, Zakhmi'' Web Series Episode 2 Dailymotion, Dime Dancing Definition, Dainik Ajker Chattagram, Ctp Structure, Andrey Guryev, Friends Of Animals Wales, Gdp Ppp, Ken Roczen Age, Gary And Mary West Health Endowment, Qr Code Evaluation, Baby Narwhal, Simon Parry-okeden, Lester B Pearson High School, Rush Bytor, Why Did Isis Attack Paris In 2015, Six Days Of The Condor Tv Series, Umi African Meaning, Uni Food, Adam Kovic Leaving Funhaus, Who Plays Peli Motto, Himitsu Teriyaki Lake City Menu, Barge Sizes And Capacities, Leon Redbone Songs, How To Pronounce Home, Armenia Saudi Arabia Relations, Wd Red 4tb Nas Hard Drive, Independence Antonym, I Feel Pretty Musical, State Street Fruit Store, Slowly Letter Ideas, Emory Cohen Family, Sushi Delray Marketplace,