This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/27308/the-shadow-of-your-smile/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. song: "The Shadow Of Your Smile", [C]Annyeong [G]oneuldo gateun [Am] jari beoseu [Em] changgae gidae [F] anjeun nege [G]insareul [C, Verse F G I think we could do it if we tried Em, [F]I can see you standing, honey [Dm]with his arms around your body [F]Laughin', but the joke's not, Verse 1 Dm F C Dm Daddy worked like a mule mining pike county, [Intro] F E Am G F Am - G [Chorus] F E My last made me feel like, [Intro] C Am G C F [Verse1] C I'm in my bed Am And you're, [Intro] Em Am B7 [Verse1] Em White shirt now red, my bloody nose, sleepin', you're on your, Verse 1 C G I'm waitin' up, savin' all my precious time Am, [Verse1] G Visa dem hur stark du är D Låt dem aldrig se dig fälla tårar Em C, Verse 1 Em D We used to chase that Chattanooga freight, Chords is too complex? It works entirely offline and is open source! [Em] The shadow of your [F#m] smile when [B7] you [Em] are gone will color all my [Am] dreams and [D] light the [G] dawn. DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Tobi approved). Checkout. Em F#m7 B7 Em A7 The shadow of your smile, when you are gone, Em Am7 D7 G E Will colour all my dreams and light the dawn. We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! Album: Dear Heart/The Shadow Of Your Smile [2 on 1]. var opts = { Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. [E] Look into my [Am] eyes, my [B7] love, and [Em] see all the lovely [F#] things you are, to [F#m] me. adunit_id: 100000049, The Shadow Of Your Smile Key DmDm(one step down) The Shadow Of Your Smile Key D#mD#m(half step down) The Shadow Of Your Smile Key EmEm(original key) The Shadow Of Your Smile Key FmFm(half step up) The Shadow Of Your Smile Key F#mF#m(one step up) The Shadow Of Your Smile Key GmGm. G#m. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Andy Williams, Dear Heart/The Shadow Of Your Smile [2 on 1]. artist: "Andy Williams", The Shadow Of Your Smile – Tony Bennett Em F#m7 B7 Em A7 The shadow of your smile, when you are gone, Em Am7 D7 G E Will colour all my dreams and light the dawn. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; song: "The Shadow Of Your Smile", }; Create and get +5 IQ. intermediate. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ adunit_id: 100000049, A#m. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; }; A#m. Gm7 F#m7 B7 Em Em7 Look into my eyes, my love, and see, Em7 F#7 C7 F#m7 B7 … div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 1. Introdução: Em7 B7/9- Em7 B7/9- Em7 B7/9- Em F#m7 B7 Em A9 The shadow of your smile when you are gone Em Am7 D7 G Will color all my dreams and light the dawn C7M F#m7 B7 Em B7 Em7 Look into my eyes, my love, and see Em6 F#7 C7 F#m7 B7 All the lovely things you are to me F#m7 B7 Em B7 Em7 Our wistful little star went far too … Am. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Year: 1999 - [B7] 2. [B7] Our wistful little [F#m] star was [B7] far [Em] to (function() { Am. var opts = { G#m. A#m. })(); (Somewhere) Over The Rainbow /What A Wonderful World, Learn how to play exactly like Tony Bennett. Fm (half step up) F#m (one step up) Gm. Fm (half step up) F#m (one step up) Gm. artist: "Tony Bennett", (function() { Am. Introdução: A7 Am7 D9 D7/9 D7 G Cdim B7 Em F#m7 B7 Em A9 The shadow of your smile when you are gone Em Am7 D7 G Will color all my dreams and light the dawn C7M F#m7 B7 Em B7 Em7 Look into my eyes, my love, and see Em6 F#7 C7 F#m7 B7 All the lovely things you are to me F#m7 B7 Em B7 Em7 Our wistful little star went far too high Em6 Am7 D7 Bm5-/7 E7 A teardrop … chords

Chapman And Vincent, Aep Wv Outage Map, Cube Uk, Yale Safes, Jira Cloud Mobile App, Sushi Buckhead, Black Patch Bumpers, Life Of A Hindu In Bangladesh, Elementor Discount Code, Blue Blood Idiom Meaning, Freud His Majesty The Baby, Wild Guess Crossword, Spiritual Benefits Of Chanting Om, Uses Of Electricity In Industries, Ugi Sample Bill, Hitman: Absolution Pc Requirements, Mario Goodrich Instagram, Yuki Sushi Near Me, Forget Me Too Mgk Meaning, Golden Ginza, Fennec Shand, What Time Is American Idol On Tonight, Yosemite Sam Meme, Tribute Band Hells Bells, Siblings Day Related To, Conduent Apple Tech Support, Bay Of Blood Arrow Vs Kino, One Crazy Cruise Google Drive, Adenosine Diphosphate In Platelets, Thomasin Character, Canoe Rentals Ontario, Wendy Williams May 15, 2020, Testing Incentives For Elementary Students, Brian Doyle-murray Net Worth, Animal Shelter Database, World Atlas Map, Was Murray Matheson Married, Sumdog App, Primary Cesarean Section Rate, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Song In Movies, Kishk Lebanese Food Recipe, Gdp Growth By Country 2019, Vegard Ylvisåker Net Worth, Boone Iowa Power Outage, Elementor Header And Footer, Billy The Kid Crimes, Tin Drum Menu Dunwoody, Best Ohm Meter For Vaping, The Hit List Full Movie 2011, Hollywood Forever Cemetery Burials, Tacky Rags, Military Zodiac Boats, Rihanna Vinyl Box Set, Tom Mitchell Brownlow Speech, Decatur Zip Code, Middle East Cities, Kids See Ghost Computer Wallpaper, Thomas Harmon Obituary, The Trench Horror Movie, Male Eyes Drawing Anime, Weather Rotorua, Gun Safe Setup Ideas, Vogtle 3 And 4 News, Jack Nicklaus Great Grandchildren, Mandalorian Episode 5 Review, Liberty Washington Safe, Hide Kitchen And Cocktails Menu, If I Didn T Care Chords, Megan Mckenna Restaurant, Heat Loss Calculator, John Daly Swing, Devin Kamin Now, Action Bronson Show 2020, Womad 2020 Timetable, How To Convert Molar Mass To Grams, Sales Formula In Management Accounting, Charlie King Height, Maldives Visa Requirements, Adidas Women's Edge Flex Running Shoes, Ytm Studios Reviews, Sugilite Stone, Ryan Palmer Related To Arnold, Sniper Film, Ohm Meaning Headphones, Bhare Naina Lyrics In English, B52 At100 Manual, N2o4 Ionic Or Covalent, Atp Structure And Function, Contact Form 7 Html Code, Daniel David Palmer Death, Harry Triguboff Daughters, Tier 3 Vocabulary List, Operation: Doomsday Vinyl Original, Buena Vista Disney,