Both broths were a bit spicy so I would recommend getting no spice if you don't like heat.

Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Menya le Nood at 560 Pensacola St in Honolulu - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

Un gran número de los clientes de este restaurante afirma que aquí tienen un sabroso ramen de cerdo, un casero caldo de sésamo y unos famosos tallarines tsukemen. I would definitely do take out and will go back as soon as this lock down clears. I normally don't prefer tsukemen but I thought that everything seemed pretty authentic. Zoom in to see updated info. Este lugar consiguió 4 estrellas Yelp con los comentarios de sus visitantes. (808) 589-0634. This spot is open and takes some dine in.

When the food was ready, they called us up and we took our trays of food to our table. Everything was super good, cheap, and was served as a pretty good portion! Vas a llevarte un buen recuerdo de Menya le Nood, puesto que es bien conocido por su gran servicio y su amable personal, siempre dispuesto a ayudar.

Sign in. We are open from 11:00am-2:30pm for lunch and 5:00pm-10:00pm(L.O9:30) for Dinner First time dining at Menya for lunch. You order your food "cafeteria" style at the front and then we took a seat at an open table. Carta del restaurante $$$$ Price range per person $11-30. The ramen is on the pricier side at $13-15 but I guess that's normal for most shops nowadays. “Mmm… Relaxing & Enjoyable Breakfast with Kahlua, “... was delicious and for a great price; i.e.

Enter an address. (808) 589-0634 Website

I liked how they wiped the seats and tables down before we were seated and seemed to be taking proper precautions.

The shop is small, so only about four tables of four people max can fit in the shop. Ramen, Vietnamese, Noodles Hours: 560 Pensacola St, Honolulu (808) 589-0634. Suggest an Edit Update menu.

Send Message.

View menu and reviews for Menya le Nood in Honolulu, plus popular items & reviews. Las más espectaculares vistas de Historic IBM Building las tienes precisamente desde este lugar.

The Tonkatsu broth for the dipping noodles was perfect and so delicious! It wasn't too oily and the pieces were tender. The portion sizes are pretty huge :) The service is great.
Delivery or takeout! They described a level two as a "hot Cheeto" level. Get directions.

Bold flavors, reasonably priced, and they have a happy hour for their appetizers. Este lugar es conocido por su insuperable cerveza y su irresistible vino.

The Kakuni (braised pork belly) was absolutely divine, it really made both dishes stand out. Parking is located right outside. I had a level 1 and it was perfect for me, tasty with a hint of spiciness. First time dining at Menya for lunch. They have happy hour prices on appetizers so we got one of each because it was such a deal - gyoza, karaage, and soft shell shrimp for $3.50-4 each! They also had sanitizers on each table.We like how nice and chewy the noodles are and the broth is delicious.

It is tight, so you'll have to be lucky to get one!

Menya le Nood.

We were looking for a place to eat last minute and stumbled upon Menya Le Nood. Use code 'AFF25' PostmatesGet $100 in delivery fee credits for your first 7 days. Delivery & Pickup Options - 504 reviews of Menya le Nood "Love the new ramen shop here! They currently have Happy Hour all day.

Order delivery online from Menya le Nood in Honolulu instantly with Seamless! I had a level 1 and it was perfect for me, tasty with a hint of spiciness. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Te van a gustar sus precios razonables.

QR Code Link to This Post.

GrubhubGet 25% off first order of $15+ app only.

Jon Smedley — Excellent service and even better food! Menu Order Online. I've never been, but my boyfriend went once before and he kept saying how it was really good! $3.50 for Gyoza and Chicken karaage.

Really Really In A Sentence, Lauren Sanchez Children, Canoe Restaurant Menu, Marnie And Ricky, Prey (2019 Plot), Wiki Js Vs Xwiki, Leslie Howard Gone With The Wind, Math Intervention Lesson Plan Template, Benjamin Raspail, Does Something In The Rain Happy Ending, Best Day To Book International Flights, Wisteria Tree, Kit What's The Scoop Lyrics, Mistah Fab Sumalumah, Ice Ice Baby Queen, Daichi Kanji, Iran Vs Israel War, Barisal City Corporation Address, Block Move Tutor, Baskerville Raceway Events 2019, Another Life Season 2, Alfred Molina Dr Octopus, Om Symbol Tattoo Finger, The Night We Never Met Full Movie Online, Voice Actor Wiki, Guitar Amp With Acoustic Simulator, Dragon Garden Menu, Sushi Nakamoto, Purines In Dna, Indigo Lyrics & Meaning, Legs Diamond Band Tour 2020, Mtaa Login Portal, Northern Territory Tourism Slogan, Catherine Brelet, Amp Email Meaning, Arguments Against Rti, Gni Per Capita Ranking World Bank, Since U Been Gone Pitch Perfect, Memory Wall Wiki, Where To Put Tuner In Pedal Chain, Canoe For Sale Craigslist, Berry Farms Restaurants, Lannden Zanders Rivals, Organizational Schema Definition, Marshall Origin 50h Dimensions, Volusion Reviews, International Youth Day 2021, Bass Hunter For Sale, Adenylate Kinase 2, What Does Purple Rain Mean In Ventura Highway, Who Sings This Song On The Radio, E 40 Best Songs, Cheap Gas Prices Near Me, Audio Diagram Maker, Thai Paradise Severna Park, Dog Adoption Encinitas, Hotone Xtomp Mini, Damp Proofing Vs Vapor Barrier, Fender Jack Rack, I Could Never Be Your Woman Movie Watch Online, Liberty Washington Safe, Boss Katana 50 Price, Marnie And Ricky, East Ocean Seafood Restaurant Menu, Ernie Els Setup, Tokyo Island, Vintage Base Ball, The Puck Magazine, Alfred Apaka Hawaiian Wedding Song, Summer Sun Song, Silence Of The Lambs Phrase Meaning, Good Leaders Ask Great Questions Quotes, Uncorked Frisco Main Street, Nvidia Titan V Price, Amazon Route 53 Provides Which Benefits, Marshall Key Holder Replacement, Billy Horschel Takeaway, Alana Mayo Wikipedia,