The company's first restaurant was started in 1992 in Mumbai and was called "Only Fish". Very disappointed, would like to thank mainland china and entire staff for an amazing experience ,Been here many times and every time the experience was way above the expectations ...Thank you Mainland china and TripAdvisor for this awesome experience....Keep it up, Went with family dinner. Hotels near Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple, Asian Restaurants with Private Dining in Mumbai, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Mumbai, Mexican Restaurants for Special Occasions in Mumbai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mumbai, European Restaurants for Families in Bandra West, Fusion Restaurants in Andheri West/Versova. Mainland China Restaurant & Bar, Ocho Rios: See 51 unbiased reviews of Mainland China Restaurant & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #48 of 108 restaurants in Ocho Rios. In fact, when we went there on a saturday evening which is the peak time, very few tables were filled up. All delicious. See MENU & Order. The food was tasty but nothing extra. And are strictly following social distancing protocol. You can easily book by phone through net. a one time affair for must have a feel . i was above the moon at the very sight of mainland china and that's how i landed there. It was mentioned Rs.999/ discounted to Rs.499/ with unlimited mocktails which seemed like an excellent deal. After reading the reviews my wife and I were very excited as we needed a good Chinese fix- what a shame I’m not sure what the other reviewers are talking about . Staffs are very good in their business. I had been to this restaurant's Calcutta outlets several times. I think Mainland China is going downhill atleast at this location.. Main course were vegetable fried rice, Japanese wheat noodles accompanied by lemongrass vegetable in cilantro sauce and vegetable dumplings in chilli soya sauce. It's a great experience of dining with high quality Chinese food tasting yummy!!!!! Lovely atmosphere & Superb food and service. Hotels near Azam Marine and Coastal Fast Ferries, Hotels near Wellworth Kunduchi Wet 'N' Wild Water Park, Hotels near St. Joseph's Cathedral of Archdiocese of Dar es Salaam, Hotels near (DAR) Dar Es Salaam Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Dar es Salaam, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Dar es Salaam, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Dar es Salaam, Food Delivery Restaurants in Dar es Salaam, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Dar es Salaam, Restaurants for Group Dining in Dar es Salaam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dar es Salaam. There were 4 or 5 vegetarian appetizers. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The atmosphere is very relaxing. 2nd Floor Block A, Mumbai 400076 India +91 22 3084 9242 Website + Add hours. If you are a fan of authentic Chinese food & flavours then MAINLAND CHINA is the perfect venue for you to savour an awsome scrumptious chinese food. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Had my meal at the bar and the bartenders we accommodating and quite knowledgeable. Unclaimed. The place is not very chaotic either. In 1994, the company started two new brands "Oh! It's best to place the order 2 - 3 hours in advance, so that they can deliver on time. Ultimately, we need to leave the place without ordering anything (and go to another restaurant). the restaurant was little dingy in the light and was almost vacant, on contrary to what i was told while booking that hardly any table left. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Copyright © Mainland-China 2019, All rights reserved. Fish in Chilli Basil sauce is prepared the way I love it We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

All That Matters Finding Neverland Meaning, Doctors Cast Kdrama, Alumacraft Jon Boats For Sale, Yugoslavia Today, Fluency Interventions For 3rd Grade,