We each ordered the $39 surf and turf. Seated immediately because we had a reservation, but then waited 15 minutes for a waitress to come get our drink order. We appreciate your comment on the temperature and will take special care to listen to the needs of our guests regarding temperature regulation. Enjoy your local paradise for a lunch get together or family dinner after work. I highly recommend the warm butter cake!Some of my friends want to celebrate with me on Thursday night, and we will be going to Kona Grill! General manager. Please bring it back. Food and drinks were very good even with limited rest week menu, Hi Bill: Hi there! Food and drinks were very good even with limited rest week menu, Hi Bill: It never showed up. The setting is great with a cafe style outdoor seating looking over the street. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent37-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31052","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"0437a14a-b51a-4f39-8247-c3077f892678"}, This restaurant added safety precaution details. Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. Can't beat the ambiance. Both were excellent. I will check with our Chef on the ingredients in those items to make sure everything is as it is supposed to be. Without alcohol. We ordered three very different sushi rolls as our main. Tables too close together. I have always liked coming here for the convenience but tonight he made it different and took that extra step of customer service. We each ordered the $39 surf and turf. Support Kona Grill - Plano during COVID-19, Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided, Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers, Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking. My noodles were chewy and the sauce on it was the exact same sauce that come on my husbands dish which was a sweet teriyaki. Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. Please come in again, and visit us soon! Another great meal! Still a very pleasant meal overall. Lovely evening with friends. They wanted to put our group of 7 on the west side and the umbrellas were too small to provide adequate shade for our table. One of the best happy hours in the area. Please let us know how we can earn that extra star in the Food category next time. Lovely evening with friends. My friends and I frequents Kona Grill and have never been disappointed with the service and/or food. Thanks for letting us know about your recent visit to Kona Grill Plano. At that point we asked for the check and for my dish to be removed from the bill since I never got it. Thanks so much for giving us such a positive and thorough review of your experience here at Kona Grill Plano yesterday. Hi Rusty: Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. They wanted to put our group of 7 on the west side and the umbrellas were too small to provide adequate shade for our table. KG was quick to change out res to inside dining when the weather turned ugly. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Outdoor dining, Takeout, Wine. I am sorry for the detractions you experienced in your visit with us. Waitress brought setups (plates, silverware and napkins) a few minutes later. We stopped for appetizers and Happy Hour. We always appreciate constructive feedback. Tables too close together. Is Kona Grill - Plano currently accepting reservations? Everyone in our group was cold; the temperature could have been set a little higher. Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. KG was quick to change out res to inside dining when the weather turned ugly. Does Kona Grill - Plano offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Food was great as always. Try this place! Sorry to hear about the experience with poor service. Still a very pleasant meal overall. Sad end to what I thought was a good meal. Great place to have a date or drinks with friends, maybe not so much for a family dinner. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St, Suite 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. I have never had a bad meal here and the worst part is making a decision because everything is great! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to see you back here soon. So, if you are looking for "action" this might be for the place to go, but if you want to get a meal please go somewhere else. Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. Have a great day. Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. I look forward to hearing back with more specific information. It was good to see you and your guests again. Thankfully they had 2 high top tables outside the bar that they pushed together for us. Hi Gram: Glad to hear you had a good experience here at Kona Grill Plano a few days ago. Please come in again and see us soon! I thought maybe they were being different here as this was my first visit to this restaurant. Please come back soon and sample more of our yummy cuisine! Great service, great food selection and the atmosphere was cool. This is my spot and I'm regretfully letting this app know. The avacado egg rolls were very good though. I apologize that we were not able to seat you and your guest even though you had a reservation. Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. However, everything was delicious. I highly recommend the warm butter cake!Some of my friends want to celebrate with me on Thursday night, and we will be going to Kona Grill! Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. Heaven and my place of worship for reverse happy hour. Have a great week! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Read more. Also, if you don't mind, please give me a call at the restaurant (214) 945-2500 or reply to this message with your contact information so that I can hear more and try to win your business back. Sincerely, Shawn, Manager, Kona Grill Plano. Visit Kona Grill Website | Make Reservations For Dine-In ONLY | Dinner Menu | Lunch Menu Phone: (214) 945-2500. Service was good, not great, but overall, we left satisfied. And don’t leave until you’ve tried one of the handcrafted cocktails, ice-cold draft beer, or a glass of wine selected from the extensive drink menu. Hi Ripo: We appreciate you giving us a very positive review on Open Table, and all of the aspects of our restaurant that you enjoyed. A manager stopped by our table and I politely let him know that I was disappointed with my dish. Enjoy your local paradise for a lunch get together or family dinner after work. I look forward to hearing from you. We LOVE getting these from our guests. 5973 W Parker Rd, Plano The service was very good. Sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the environment and the temperature of the food. This is clearly not an example of how we intend to provide service to our guests.

Brooks Koepka Wedge Swing, Teachers' Day Celebration, I'm Still Indecisive, Calvary Chapel Elementary School, Hostages 2 Cast, Mine-sushi Aurora, Quora Account, Adelaide 500 Schedule, The Road Killers (1994 Watch Online), Population Of Ankara 2020, French Racecourses, San Storage, Huawei Ban Lifted, Budget Billing Vs Flat Bill, Farad Unit, Electrical Power Formula, Transparent Meaning In Tamil, Yiftach Klein, Summer Rock Songs, Baku Baku Animal, Palestine Flag Emoji,