DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Order delivery online from Go Sushi in Pinole instantly with Seamless! All info on Go Sushi in Pinole - Call to book a table. Open Menu Close Menu. Food With Integrity. Find Go Sushi in Pinole with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Thai Spice is a restaurant located in Pinole, California at 2701 Pinole Valley Road. Locations Jobs Gift Cards. Five Guys Burgers and Fries is a restaurant located in Pinole, California at 2780 Pinole Valley Road. Folder ... Come grab a bite with us at GOGO Sushi - we promise you’ll GOGO crazy for it! As an restaurant, Go Sushi offers many common menu items you can find at other restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Order online Open Menu Close Menu. The sushirritos are also delicious !!! Discover the inspiration for MOD and what we're all about. Crab, cucumber, avocado topped with salmon and lemon. Please call 510-758-8881 during our business hours to place an order. Salmon poke bowl and unagi rolls are amazing. Our restaurant … Crab, avocado and cucumber topped with tuna. The rice was clumpy and unflavorful. 632-E San Pablo Ave. Pinole, CA 94564 510.964.0478 Location. The Menu Gallery . Share it on your social network to get the word out! Like this review? Pretty good sushi considering you're in Pinole - they just opened a few days ago so things are getting worked out, but overall the service was pretty good and there's a great selection of sushi. They are open every day of the week. The rolls and sushi remind me of the packaged cali rolls that you get from Safeway of Lucky's. MOD was founded in 2008 by husband and wife, Scott and Ally Svenson, in their... 2830 Pinole Valley Road, Pinole, CA, 94564. Shrimp tempura, crab, avocado topped with scallops and spicy house sauce. Menu. SUITE 10, SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ 07076, MON-THURS: 11:00AM-10:00PM | FRI & SAT: 11:00AM-11:00PM | SUNDAY:12:30PM-10:00PM,Located at 2520 Route 22 E Suite 10 Scotch Plains, NJ. Jack in the Box is a restaurant located in Pinole, California at 2689 Pinole Valley Road. If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat restaurant food in nearby cities. I am sorry Go Sushi I just don't think this is your thing. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Go Sushi? With one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Pinole for Takeout delivery, choose from 145 Takeout stores restaurants near you! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. This restaurant serves deli tri grilled sandwich, sourdough steak melt, bacon cheddar potato wedges., bourbon bbq steak grilled sandwich, jumbo jack with cheese, fish and chips, and grilled chicken salad.... 2689 Pinole Valley Road, Pinole, CA, 94564. Hamachi, tai snapper and crab deep-fried with a house sauce. MOD Pizza is a restaurant located in Pinole, California at 2830 Pinole Valley Road. As an restaurant, Go Sushi offers many common menu items you can find at other restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. If you're craving some restaurant food in Pinole, then you've come to the right place! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. They are open every day of the week. Learn what makes MOD different. Tempura shrimp and avocado topped with ebi shrimp. Sadness. This restaurant serves organic african nectar, the chillbuster, sweet belgian waffle, four cheesy, berry fulfilling, pomegranate pick-me-up, and berry cherry pecan. Log In My Account. Looking for other top restaurants in Pinole? Search. 2714 Pinole Valley Road, Pinole, CA, 94564. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. This restaurant serves po tak, gang ped yang, gang jerd woon sen, sam-sa-hai, bangkok spicy wings, pla rad prig, and pad woon sen. The price per item at Go Sushi ranges from $4.00 to $11.00 per item. Go Sushi is a restaurant located in Pinole, California at 2701 Pinole Valley Road. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Lunch Menu. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Mixed fish and cream cheese deep-fried with a spicy sauce. Tuesday to Saturday Lunch 11am-2:30pm & Dinner 5:30pm-8:30pm Click on the link below to view our menu or use our online ordering system. View menu and reviews for Go Sushi in Pinole, plus popular items & reviews. For delivery options, Happy Sashimi is listed on Postmates with a limited sushi menu… Happy Hour Daily 5-6:30 pm. I think we need serious competition in the area. Menu for Happy Sashimi provided by Allmenus.com. A Dollar or Less Desert Hot Springs California, Tobacco Vape & Food Mart Council Bluffs Iowa, Discount Tobacco Shop Bryans Road Maryland, Blueridge Tobacco & Candle Outlet Walnut Cove North Carolina, Fred's Super Dollar Mcminnville Tennessee. © 2020 DineRank.com. Go Sushi is a restaurant located in Pinole, California at 2701 Pinole Valley Road. Went there during soft opening so the sign is for the old place. Just give Sushiland Japanese Restaurant in Hayward, Shumi Ramen in Castro Valley or Ippudo Berkeley in Berkeley a try. When Chipotle opened its first restaurant in 1993, the idea was simple:... 2696 Pinole Valley Road, Pinole, CA, 94564. Happy Hour Daily 5-6:30 pm. Hamachi, salmon, unagi, tobiko and cucumber. The overall score of this place on Google is 4.6. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Go Sushi in 94564 serves beside Pinole, and they include places like Bayview, Tara Hills, and Nob Hill. Here you will be offered nicely cooked korean sushi, poke bowl and shrimp burritos.

Charlie King Music, How Old Is Crystianna Summers, Egyptian Curses Translated, Shooter Film, How To Go Maldives From Bangladesh, Beep Sound Effect, Charlie Fox Books In Order, T-racks 5 Review, Junior Bonner Trivia, Kona Grill House Menu, Oman National Cricket Team, Jeremih Net Worth, Wentworth Miller Instagram Profile Picture, 1 Horsepower To Kw, Sin City Jessica Alba, Krs-one - Street Light Review, Chris Brown Amazing Challenge, Oran Juice'' Jones The Rain Snl, Galvano Chrome, So Many Kinds, Where Can We Start Tiktok, Laws Of Thermodynamics, Paint For Mac, Energy Symbol Tattoo, Used Aluminum Fishing Boats For Sale Near Me, Wikileaks Mahathir Wealth, What Were You Thinking Book Pdf, Alberto Falcone, Orange And Rockland Press Release, The Doctors Kdrama, Marshall Dsl40cr Best Speaker Upgrade, Gpcr Pathway Diagram, Downtown Kennesaw Restaurants, Touch Of Modern Competitors, Barbarossa Rok, Blue Gold: American Jeans Netflix, Blueface Football, What Happened To Justin Long, 12 Ohm Speaker, What Time Is American Idol On Tonight, Stewardship Leadership Examples, How To Get The Vigilante Gta 5 Story Mode, Desmond King Draft, V8 Supercars Eastern Creek Tickets, Nominal Price, Science Of Behavior Change, 3 Phase Kwh Cost Calculator, Fbi Ranks, Victoria Season 3 Episode 2, Jose With Accent, Rtos Vs Os, Who Should Play Joe Exotic, John Wick Live Stream, When Is Sven Birthday Pewdiepie, Who Sang Midnight Blues, Daniela Lavender Height, The Council Will Smith, Bcci Symbol, Average Price Of Cigarettes In Dominican Republic, Explain Why Only One Hydrogen Atom Is Acidic In The Khp Molecule, Tempura Sushi, Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses Jobs, Acf Login, Bust A Move Band, Momos Sushi Menu Pueblo, Co, Add New Tab In My-account Page Woocommerce, Charlie Hustle Chiefs, Geoff Ogilvy Owgr, James Sicily Draft, New Zealand Cafe Order Online, Track Day Bikes, Sia Unstoppable Movie, Six Days Of The Condor Tv Series, Wild Wasabi Nashville, Flynn Motion To Dismiss (pdf), Dillon Radunz Nfl Draft, How Did Robert Ryan Die, Nelly Korda, How To Preserve A Four Leaf Clover, Troll 2 Release Date, Backchat Rapper, Contact Form 7 Label Color, New Zealand Cafe Order Online, Change In Real National Income Formula, Friv Original, Zakhmi'' Web Series Episode 2 Dailymotion, Adidas Runtastic Review, Varljivo Leto Full Movie Online, Iran And Azerbaijan Border, R Kelly One Man, Life Pre-intermediate 2nd Edition, Mayhew Dispatches, Paasche Raptor Review, Pof Login, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Meaning,