In addition to this, their seafood platter makes for a great starter. Subscribe to Luxeat newsletter to receive exclusive culinary stories and carefully curated restaurant recommendations. A set meal of Kobe beef. Beginning with wagyu sushi, you’ll be introduced to different cuts of the wagyu course by course. Address:  5-4-6 Ginza (Royal Crystal Ginza 8F), Chuo, Tokyo, Business Hours: 11:30 am-3;00pm/ 5:00 pm-11:00 pm, Adress: 1-9-1 Marunouchi (Tokyo Station 1F), Chiyoda, Tokyo, Photo Credit: hiro0916.1212 via Instagram, Address: 1-30-1 Kabukicho (Brisk Street), Shinjuku, Tokyo. Copyright © 2004-2020 Luxeat Consulting. Roppongi “Everything is Amazing!! There is also no menu, Chef Kawamura tailoring each dish to his customers’ preferences. Let’s forget about sushi in Tokyo, which, of course, has nothing to do with sushi in Paris or London (even the very high end one). Like most of the exclusive restaurants in Tokyo, Kawamura is a tiny counter restaurant and as far as I remember, besides of the chef-owner Kawamura-san, there were only two or three sous chefs. All rights reserved. The kobe beef is expensive but worth it. Hi, I'm Inès, I love to travel all around the world especially in Japan, I will share with you all the information needed to have the best trip of your life! more. The list could go on and on. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The main event, however, is the steak, though other beef dishes such as tartar steak, beef cutlet (pictured above) and hamburg steak also come recommended. For example, Kuroge Washu or “Japanese Black” from Matsusaka is considered better than from Kobe. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Business Hours: 5:00 pm- 11:00 pm (Weekdays) and 11:30 am–11:00 pm (Weekend). Estaji keeps the lights on until 5 am every day – serving up satisfyingly juicy meats alongside a selection of craft and regular beers. more. There are four wagyu breeds: black (accounting for more than 90% of wagyu beef), brown/red, shorthorn and polled. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. But it’s worth it! The restaurant’s Sanda beef is raised for 28 months in Japan’s Hyōgo Prefecture, famous for the quality of its cattle, and then cooked in a special oven over binchōtan hardwood. It’d be a good idea to book well in advance if you want a prime dinnertime table. The best cup of cappuccino I’ve had in my life was at a small café in Kyoto; the most divine flourless chocolate cake I am still going to blog about ( see my Instagram for a sneak preview) was in Shinjuku, Tokyo. 308 reviews Opens in 14 min. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Sanbiki No Kubata steakhouse is a chic restaurant in an inconspicuous back alley next to Monzen-Nakacho Station. I am lucky enough to having met many passionate people throughout…, Aside from my usual Tokyo sushi spots like Harutaka, this time I was after sushi shops I’ve never been before. Ikuta. The restaurant serves Ishigaki beef, one of the highest quality Japanese Wagyu beef brands fostered in Ishigaki island in Okinawa. To help you out, we’ve undertaken the arduous task of filtering the average from the excellent to produce a definitive list of the 26 best steakhouses in Tokyo (in no particular order). Japanese, Steakhouse ₱₱₱₱ 5.9 km. Japanese, Steakhouse ££££ 3.7 mi. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. You’ll also find Kiwi lamb and original salads on offer, all at surprisingly reasonable prices. So is it worth it? When few months ago we were kindly proposed by someone regular to have a dinner there, I didn’t hesitate to confirm right away, especially that the reservation coincided with the sakura blooming period. Tourist Information Center Harajuku. When “American Gourmet” owner Eric Azagury is not selling Belon oysters (flown every day from France) and mega Alba truffles to mega yacht chefs, he travels the world and painstakingly selects the most exclusive and rare products for his shop. If you’re keen to try kobe beef, do it in style on the 52nd floor of The Hotel Park Hyatt, one of the tallest towers in Tokyo. If not, you may be better off spending your yen elsewhere. 459 reviews Closed Now. 5.1 km. Idea Ginza is one of the best Japanese steakhouses for wagyu Kobe beef. Gyu-an is a traditional Japanese steakhouse where you take your shoes off and live out the whole experience in an authentic setting. Not only does Wolfgang’s serve phenomenal New York sirloin, ribeye and prime steak, it also has a rich variety of appetizers and side dishes. Japanese, Steakhouse $$$$ Menu “Most amazing meal I’ve ever had” “Kobe beef has been very well” 12. Japanese beef has been coined ‘the caviar of beef in Japan' by CNN. The meat is exceptionally rich in flavor and the “meatball” (“Hamburg” in Japan) is also superb. The patty is perfectly crispy on the outside and juicy and flavourful on the inside. Looking to expand your search outside of Tokyo? Business Hours 11:30 am-02:00 pm/ 5:00 pm-10:30 pm (Tuesday-Friday) and 12:00 -3:00 pm/ 5:00 pm-9:00 pm (Weekend), Photo Credit: mishimishi1206 via Instagram, Business Hours: 11:30 am-02:00 pm/ 6:00 pm-10:00 pm (Everyday except Tuesday). You also get to enjoy the spectacle that is Chef Oshima Manabu carving up your beautiful marbled meat. A classic meat eatery crossed with an American bistro, this place serves fresh salads and seafood delicacies in addition to its prime meat. This steakhouse is mostly filled with American imports of quality beef. Kawamura Steakhouse is a place to see and be seen, as one of the most exclusive (and expensive) steakhouses in Tokyo. Maybe the beef from Kobe is the most known and famous,but is by far not the only Wagyu you will find in Japan. I realized this two years ago, when I naively asked my hotel concierge in Tokyo to get me a place at this introduction only steakhouse in Ginza. The exquisite meat is grilled in a first-rate kiln which gives it a unique scent. 160 reviews Closed Now. Zoom in to see updated info. For example, Kuroge Washu or “Japanese Black” from Matsusaka is considered better than from Kobe. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian-themed casual dining restaurant chain hailing originally from the USA. In addition, Aragawa is not only one of the best restaurants in Japan but in Asia. Looking to expand your search outside of Osaka? As a bonus, they even have English speaking staff and an English menu available. Grilled Aging Beef Steakhouse serves excellent dried, aged Japanese wagyu beef, with a variety of different cuts and weights to choose from. Come here for a nice steak at a nice price. 109 reviews Closed Now. Moreover, the staff is friendly and there’s an English Menu – everything you need to enjoy yourself! No matter how good your hotel or credit card concierge is, or how fluent you speak Japanese, you can’t get into Kawamura ,even by reserving it very much in advance. 127 reviews Closed Now. Japanese, Steakhouse $$$$ 3.7 mi. Okinawa has its distinct history and unique culture very different from the mainland of Japan. Weight watchers beware, Outback Steakhouse fries its food in beef tallow and uses real butter and heavy cream in many dishes – making for a decadently rich dining experience. Shibuya “Best Kobe beef restaurant” “Best kobe in Tokyo” 3. This steakhouse serves up beef from New Zeland in front of dazzling views of Marunouchi and the Imperial Palace on the 46th-floor of Shiodome’s Caretta skyscraper. Luckily enough, premium meat doesn’t have to come with a premium price tag. Steakhouse B&M is a high-quality steakhouse, specializing in wagyu beef. ... “Thus steakhouse is very good/delicious.I” ... “Perfect for first night in Japan… Zoom in to see updated info. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Business Hours: 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm/6:00 pm- 9:00 pm (Monday-Saturday). This steakhouse is popular with committed carnivores, with a complimentary all-American atmosphere. Map updates are paused. Click here to learn more or control your settings. 160 reviews Closed Now. Choose from five set meal options, each designed to showcase the meat. On the menu, find three cuts of steak: rib eye, the cheapest (5 yen/gram) , followed by sirloin (7 yen/gram), tenderloin (8 yen/gram) and wagyu sirloin (10 yen/gram). “Steak House Hama Ginza Thanks Giving 2019”, “Great value A5 Meat that melts in your...”, “Thus steakhouse is very good/delicious.I”, “... would have been helpful to suggest more unique wines to go with my, “Salad bar was great, but the hamburger...”, “Amazing - first time having Wagyu steak...”, “Simple well cooked good quality steak at...”, “Was so surprised to find 'fast' delicious...”, “Coronavirus warning diamond passenger ate...”, “Good place, limited time for having meals”, Tokyo Station / Ginza / Nihonbashi Hotels, Akasaka / Roppongi / Azabu / Nagatacho Hotels, Hotels near Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Hotels near Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observation Decks, Best Yoshoku (Japanese Style Western Food) in Tokyo, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tokyo, Ochanomizu / Akihabara / Kanda Restaurants, Odaiba / Shiodome / Shinbashi Restaurants, Restaurants near Hotel Ryumeikan Ochanomizu Honten, Restaurants near MIMARU TOKYO UENO INARICHO, Restaurants near Tokyo MK Taxi & Limousine, Restaurants near Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Restaurants near H.I.S. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.ph. Your Guide to American Restaurants in Tokyo, 1-4-5 (Ark Hills South Tower 2F) Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo, 2-1-1 (Marunouchi MY PLAZA Hall B1F), Chiyoda, Tokyo, 2-24-12 (Image Studio 109 2F) Shimo, Meguro, Tokyo, 2-15-13 Nishigotanda (New Heights Nishigotanda 1F), Shinagawa, Tokyo, 3-7-1-2 Nishi (Park Hyatt Tokyo 52F), Shinjuku, Tokyo, 6-6-2 Nishishinjuku (Hilton Tokyo 2F), Shinjuku, Tokyo, 6-15-1 Roppongi (Keyakizaka Terrace 2F), Minato, Tokyo, 1-8-2 Higashi-Shinbashi (Caretta Shiodome Dentsu Building 46F), Minato, Tokyo, 2-2-1 Nishishinjuku (Keio Plaza Hotel Tower 7F), Shinjuku, Tokyo, 1-7-6 Ginza (Kawai Building B1F), Chuo, Tokyo, 5-4-6 Ginza (Royal Crystal Ginza 8F), Chuo, Tokyo, 1-9-1 Marunouchi (Tokyo Station 1F), Chiyoda, Tokyo, 1-30-1 Kabukicho (Brisk Street), Shinjuku, Tokyo, Breakfast in Tokyo – Top 22 Best Breakfast Spots in Tokyo, 20 Famous Flowers in Japan and Where to See Them, McDonald’s in Japan – 35 Unique Menu Items, Top 13 Landmarks in Japan – the Modern and the Historical. I still got my Kobe steak that day, but suddenly I was very curious to know how the steak at かわむら was. Yes, if you’re a true steak aficionado you’re sure to have the experience of a lifetime. Best Steakhouses in Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Tokyo Steakhouses and search by price, location, and more. Gyuan. Pair your steak with their delicious mashed potatoes for a real treat. Ikuta. Superior quality wagyu is a priority at Teppanyaki Grow. This is a very high-end restaurant so … Gyuan. The beef is excellent and said to be as good as kobe. BLT Steak is an American (NYC) steakhouse, first opening in Japan inside the Izumi Garden complex in September of 2014. The highly sought after wagyu (literally “Japanese cow”), refers to specific breeds of cattle that come from a direct, traceable and pure bloodline. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca.

What Have I Done Means, Teachers Day Wishes Cards, Dunedin Airport Temperature, Bogota Pronunciation, Webflow Vs Wix, Blade: Trinity Hannibal King Quotes, Testlink Tutorial, There Are 8 Million People In This City Movie Scene, The French Broad River, Portland Industry, Park Mgm Las Vegas Booking, Sona Meaning In Fijian, Michael Corleone Quotes Just When I Thought I Was Out, Best W3 Total Cache Settings 2020, Tom Seaver Usmc, Joao Lourenco Pronunciation, Marietta Fish Market, Light Novel, Japanese Sushi Richmond Hill, Barbie Song Lyrics, I've Got Sixpence Song Wikipedia, Delhi Weather In December 2019, Memory Recall Techniques, New Zealand Cafe Order Online, Django Examples, Riverdale Songs, Umi Earbuds Price, Intervention Model Definition, Qr Codes In The Classroom, The Week Of Cast, Lizzy Greene Height, Roadkill (tv Series) Cast, Teachers Day Banner, T-pain Siblings,