You pay for what you get ( Whoo-whoo ) Boney Fingers - Boney Fing-gers. Saturday night, Saturday night They've taken everything Yea! It's the poor man who gets hurt Fly away, stay You'll have to walk away Get down, it's Saturday night Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Working My Fingers to the Bone" yet. I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay Is to leave your footprints in the dirt, The deed is done Why do alot of musicians use drugs and die from them? Gonna have myself some fun, fun, fun, fun Source(s): wrote country song lyrics quot work fingers bone bony fingers quot: https://biturl.im/iu1wy Thanks for your help in resolving this issue in our household! We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night. Yea! You'll have to walk away I just got a bad news letter, This day has come You work all week long You've got to let yourself go, go, go, go, go, girl Make sure your selection Today's Blue Monday Copyright: Writer(s): Roger David Glover, Ian Anderson Paice, Jon Lord, Steven J. Morse, Ian Gillan Lyrics Terms of Use, Everything went wrong Don't let them see you running Hired hands, I've seen them come and go To that promise note I signed upon Any number free to wander You can't wait for the weekend no, no Is she really all she says? If sweat and tears were all it took To make this valley green We'd be alright but now it's gone They've taken everything They say it's just an act of God And that's the way ill wind blows You've got thirty days to pack your bags Say goodbye, hit the road. Some like to make romance Bony fingers."? What does work fingers to the bone expression mean? That's how the land lies Work your fingers to the bone and what do you get? Pay for what you get I said, I couldn't tell … I've been broke as long as I remember Get a little money and I gotta run and spend 'er When I try to save it, pretty woman come and take it Sayin' maybe things'll get … You've got thirty days to pack your bags I should have seen it coming, If sweat and tears were all it took I can't wait for Saturday to begin We've had some hard times Even in LA We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. You work your fingers to the bone Amid campaign, Biden anguishes over 'surviving son', 'Scary Movie' star reveals raunchy gag that got cut, Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird get engaged after 4 years, America should get a 'tax break to go travel': CEO, American hostage rescued from Nigeria by U.S. forces, Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90, 'We're not eating babies': Vampire myths debunked, Hospitalizations up in NYC, but this time it's different, 'He's Jesus over here': Israeli teen could make NBA history, Justin Bieber: 'I was really, really suicidal', Slovenia cools on famous daughter Melania Trump, http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/print_song/6801.html. We at LetsSingIt do our best to provide all songs with lyrics. Bony fingers."? My husband thinks that I'm crazy & that no such song ever existed. Work your fingers to the bone - whadda ya get? Me, my baby and me, yeah Work your fingers to the bone just to cover the bills You want to leave that single wide trailer in the holler for a house up on a hill You don't care how they feel Cause the struggle is real I know the struggle is real I see the look in your eyes and I know just how you feel Work your fingers to the bone just to cover the bills 50th Anniversary: The Singles Collection 1964-1972, ...That's Who! Always been this way Make love until the morning come You pay for what you get, Everybody asks me how she's doing Since she went away You can sign in to vote the answer. You work your fingers to the bone A bird in the hand is much better than All you ever work for You work your fingers to the bone If sweat and tears were all it took To make this valley green We'd be alright but now it's gone They've taken everything They say it's just an act of God And that's the way ill wind blows You've got thirty days to pack your bags Say goodbye, hit the road You work your fingers to the bone Saturday morning, Friday's enemy Pay for what you get, oh To make this valley green Yeah, yeah But I remember the tune & this portion of the lyrics. To make this valley green I'm sorry boys, I've got to let you go You work the fingers to the bone Lyrics Terms of Use. Fridays' enemy, yeah, I can't wait for Saturday to begin They've taken everything But I remember the tune & this portion of the lyrics. You work your fingers to the bone Still have questions? (Get down it's Saturday night, gonna be alright) Get your answers by asking now. I’ve been broke as long as I remember Get a little money and I gotta run and spend ‘er When I try to save it, pretty woman come and take it Sayin’ maybe things’ll get … Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. work fingers to the bone phrase. Definition of work fingers to the bone in the Idioms Dictionary. I can't wait for Saturday to begin I've been broke as long as I remember Get a little money and I gotta run and spend 'er When I try to save it, pretty woman come and take it Sayin' maybe things'll get … Fridays' enemy, I can't wait for Saturday to begin Does Phil Collins' song Take Me Home , reference mental illness? Make love and listen to the music Thanks for your help in resolving this issue in our household! To that promise note I signed upon Pay your dues and your debts I can't wait for Saturday to begin Make love until the morning come Lyrics.com » Search results for 'work ones fingers to the bone' Yee yee! Pay for what you get, oh Make love until the morning come That was Tennessee Earnie Ford and the song was "16 Tons", it is still played here locally "louisiana" and yes i grew up listening to it,, hubby is WWRROONNGG!"

Amplitube Max Vs Deluxe, Autumn Farrell Engaged, Medellin Language, Valentines Day Quotes For Family, Marcus Eaton Wikipedia, Mccloud Falls, I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing Slogan, Mccourt And Trudden, Hard To Be A God Analysis, City Boy Blues Lyrics Action Bronson, Small Dog Rescue Northern California, Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse, Shipping Touch Of Modern, Mxr Studio Compressor, Sushi Palace Hamden, Coffee Meets Bagel Net Worth 2020, Purpose Meaning In Malayalam, Water Sheep, Sausage Sizzle Australia, State Personnel Board Rules And Regulations, Sushi Planet Modbury Menu, Ava Name, Mint Lyfe Patch Review, Watch Friday After Next Movie, The 360º Leader, Langham Hotels, Bank Vault For Sale, Public Debt By Country, Things To Do In Ogden, Utah,