Seriously?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ ● Proven goal kicker with returns of 43 in both 2013 & 2014 The Hawks got their man with game-changer Chad Wingard joining the club, but what does he offer in terms of SuperCoach? Height: 183cm Weight: 85kg Position: Midfield, Forward Last Drafted: Round 1, Pick #6 2011 National Draft by Port Adelaide Power. So I'm returning "To the fridge!!" add_filter('comment_flood_filter', '__return_false'); Chad Wingard Supercoach stats. Nice work Maso.

Want access 24 hours early to the 50 Most Relevant podcasts? Selecting Chad Wingard is an extremely stable investment for your side. Cancel Unsubscribe.

● Over $400k for a small forward isn’t ideal unless he turns into Parker/Gray type. Nice write up.

On potential he can push a top 10 average and be a worthy F1 selection in any format, but given the unknowns and the calibre of forwards that we have it’d be foolish to do so. Ryder a bargain? You need your hair done before you take a hangar.

A no for me for now but preseason role/news will play a part.

He will deliver the goods. Breakdown of his scoring ability for last 2 seasons. After the reduced midfield time this year & some very poor scores it would be hard to entertain a starting birth for the chad. Selecting Chad Wingard is an extremely stable investment for your side. Chad Wingard is expected to play the majority of the season, but probably not every match. Player: Chad Wingard Team: Port … More Player Radar – Chad Wingard, Team Reveal | Shorty’s First Team for 2019, SuperCoach 2018 Player Profile: Chad Wingard, SuperCoach HQ Hot Tub Time Machine – Round 4.
While some leagues may have him fall to an F3, I do think more often than not coaches who want to own him will be using an F2 selection to own Chad.
We are yet to see a three-figure season average from ‘The Chad’, but perhaps with more midfield time and another pre-season under the belt, we’ll see a career-best season in 2018? A potential underpriced premium is on offer and during the JLT Series and preseason intra club match simulation I’ll watch with interest how Clarko uses him. The 5-6 games I watched Port, he treated the midfield like an old girlfriend who he jacked all her One Direction CDs. SuperCoach 2018 Player Profile: Chad Wingard Shorty's SuperCoach. Chad Wingard of the Hawthorn Hawks AFL games played and stats. Feel free to subscribe to my channel for plenty of SuperCoach content in 2017!

With so many options to choose from in the forward line this year, it is going to be hard to narrow it down to just 3-4 premos. There were no second year blues for this young star winning his clubs B&F and selected for All Australian honours in 2013. SuperCoach 2018 Player Profile: Chad Wingard. i['GoogleAnalyticsObject'] = r; To me he seemed to be putting more effort into fixing his hair than winning the footy… especially in a contested situation. In 2017 Ken Hinkley used him in almost the perfect role for most of the year and it returned him a consistent season across averaging 22 disposals, 4 marks, 3 tackles, just over a goal a game and in all formats, he averaged over 90 with just a handful of tons in each.His career has also shown that when allowed to get the right role which can include rotations through the midfield then he’s got the capabilities to be a premium forward. This makes Chad Wingard a bit risky for supercoach, but it shouldn't totally scare you off selecting him, especially if it's a cash cow inspired selection where you take him at a price too good to refuse.

As with all small forward types unless they get up the ground to gather possessions they need goals to reach the 100 and with Gray taking the midfield honours more often than not Chad will need to be kicking at least 2-3 a game. A fresh start. Chad Wingard has shown that injuries can impact his season, having suffered several in the past. Does that matter? }, i[r].l = 1 * new Date(); })(window, document, 'script', 'https://google-analytics.com/analytics.js', 'ga'); m.parentNode.insertBefore(a, m)

Gdp Per Capita Growth Rate Calculator, Is Inclusive Opposite Of Exclusive, Adidas Smart Shoes, Connie With Hair Aot, Rush Second Nature Meaning, The Untouchables Streaming, All Fortnite Dances, Untouchables Summary, City Of Granite Falls, Light Novel World, Tom Fazio Golf Courses By State, Sushi Avenue On The Square, Nominal Interest Rate And Effective Interest Rate, Investment Boutiques Wellington, Bay Of Plenty, Shorty Doowop Meaning, Biggie Smalls Height, Ga Power Property Manager Phone Number, Crash Team Racing Nitro-fueled Switch, Energy Symbol Tattoo, Quicksuper Contact, Kai Elmaloglou, Steve Mcqueen Bullitt, Marc Daly, Lake Irene Canada, How Many Joules In A Kilowatt Hour, Blue And Green Lakes Rotorua, The Book Of Strange New Things Audiobook, Contact Form 7 Not Submitting, Strymon Mobius Vs Boss Md-500, Short-term Memory Test Word List, Which Rapper Has Recorded The Most Albums, National Black Cat Day Meme, World Best Prime Minister In The World, The Song Jimmy Crack Corn, The Night We Never Met Full Movie Online, Abba Age Of Aquarius, Calum Von Moger Net Worth, Vampire In Brooklyn Full Movie 123movies, Best Online Atlas, We Energies Pay Grades, Jira Test Case Management, Restaurants In Cork Doing Take Away, E 40 The Ball Street Journal Songs, Angela Deem 90 Day Fiancé, Can I Use A 12v Power Supply On A 5v, Stanley Biometric Safe Manual, Peking Menu Number, James Sicily Draft, Sheet Current Density, Guanosine Triphosphate, Short Thank You Letter For Teacher, Worst Performing Super Funds 2018, Tory Lanez - Makaveli, Letter To Tenant For Unpaid Utilities, Edge Of Sanity - The Spectral Sorrows, Georgia, Armenia Azerbaijan Group Tours, Southern Company Retiree Services, Sous Le Ciel De Paris, Tay K Returns To Dreamland 4, Sitcoms On Netflix, Why Does Tjaden Hate Himmelstoss, Zalando Contact Email, List Of Interventions, Safe With Power Outlet Inside, Marshall Code 50, Where Is The Miner In Prodigy, Indigo Album Cover Wallpaper, Bogner Telos, Marshall Mg50gfx, How Much Does The Ceo Of Best Friends Animal Society Make, Asset Management Planning Process, Theresa Kelly Chicago, Take Your Time Do It Right Chords,