The homemade salad dressings are also very tasty (not too bitter like other ginger based dressings). We may have had to wait for our sushi for a moment, but it is SO worth the wait! A parking voucher is also provided so parking to eat there will not cost you! Just take one car if you go so the parking...isn't a surprise.More, Plenty of nearby parking at a reduced rate through the restaurant. Favorite is the tempura. served with miso soup, tossed salad and steamed rice. Nothing special. Fred Gaudet Photography Portrait Photographers Apache Junction, Isabella Rose Studios Portrait Photographers Apache Junction. Get quick answers from Wild Wasabi staff and past visitors. served with miso soup, tossed salad and steamed rice. They had a good diverse menu and everything we had was good. We bop in there after visiting the Frist or an outing at the Music City Center, most convenient. The edamame appetizer was literally just a handful, tasteless and undercooked. 209 10th Ave S Ste 215, Cummins Station, Nashville, TN 37203-4144. Whether ordering the sushi bar, hibachi, or ordering off the menu everyone can find food they enjoy eating at this restaurant! Staff was very personable and food was just as impressive. Wild Wasabi offers a great lunch buffet with lots of options; several sushi rolls, fried rice, tempura vegetables, miso soup and salad with 2 dressing options just to name a few. Buffet style sushi presentation. Don’t waste... there is an extra charge for that!!!! Sushi is not bad. Order takeaway and delivery at Wild Wasabi, Nashville with Tripadvisor: See 61 unbiased reviews of Wild Wasabi, ranked #425 on Tripadvisor among 2,214 restaurants in Nashville. Super sanitary and no wait time. Not the best sushi but decent for a lunch buffet. In comparison to other sushi bars, Wild Wasabi is reasonably priced. Sushi Buffet...was good but very busy (as you might imagine)! Staff was very personable and food was just as impressive. They have excellent sushi !! The sushi was spot on the fish was fresh and the rolls where tight (I say this because some places I've been the rolls fall apart). Favorite is the tempura. Sushi Buffet...was good but very busy (as you might imagine)! Get quick answers from Wild Wasabi staff and past visitors. Don’t waste... there is an extra charge for that!!!! Had already indulged on the first and was way to full for hibachi. bowl of rice w/ breaded pork or chicken, egg, onion w/ sweet soy sauce on top, bowl of rice w/ sliced beef and vegetable on top, bowl of rice w/ shrimp and vegetable tempura on top, bowl of rice w/ chicken, egg and vegetable on top, Union Station Hotel, Autograph Collection. Served with miso soup, tossed salad and steamed rice. Like this review? $11.27 If you're craving some sushi in Nashville, then you've come to the right place! Fantastic sushi, warm service, and great prices. Wild Wasabi 209 10th Ave S Nashville TN 37203. Then another.More. There is almost nobody in Nashville on Labor Day weekend. Nice staff and clean but nothing to write home about. With a...visit. We ate lunch here after seeing an exhibit at the Frist. Metered parking is limited along the street but there is a pay parking lot across the street. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Takes Reservation: Yes. Sushi is not bad. Totally will come here again when we come back to Nashville! Next time I will forgo the rice/lo mein items and concentrate on just the sushi and the hibachi grill. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Nashville Wild Wasabi menu. Absolutely wonderful. Average sushi restaurant in a town with crazy good food. Average sushi restaurant in a town with crazy good food. Super sanitary and no wait time. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The weekday buffet is always a hit and can be the main meal of a busy day. Then another.More. Staff was very personable and food was just as impressive. I ate here a week or so ago and had horrible service and never received something I ordered so naturally I opted not to tip...to my surprise when the charge came out someone at the restaurant had added a $3 tip onto my $10 bill. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . In comparison to other sushi bars, Wild Wasabi is reasonably priced. Facebook. Absolutely wonderful. fried rice +$2. Wheelchair accessible: Yes. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Wild Wasabi in Nashville by leaving a review here at YP.com! Use your Uber account to order delivery from Wild Wasabi in Nashville. There's nothing better! Sushi Buffet...was good but very busy (as you might imagine)! Their buffet included a variety of sushi and was very reasonably priced. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Wild Wasabi (formerly Omikoshi) are not trying to be trendy like Rusan's. We ate lunch here after seeing an exhibit at the Frist. Their buffet included a variety of sushi and was very reasonably priced. 3pm-9pm. Favorite is the tempura. They were able to accommodate a party of 15 on a Saturday night with only one hour notice. We ate lunch here after seeing an exhibit at the Frist. Next time I will forgo the rice/lo mein items and concentrate on just the sushi and the hibachi grill. Fried tofu in tempura sauce with fish flakes. korean stir fried beef and vegetable with sweet bulgogi sauce, stir fried ginger, almond, garlic and broccoli w/ soy sauce and vinegar, shrimp, scallop, mushroom and onion w/ teriyaki sauce, stir fried chicken, pepper and lemon w/ special sauce, stir fried chicken and broccoli w/ sweet soy sauce, grill fresh salmon, mushroom and onion w/ teriyaki sauce, sliced beef, mushroom and onion w/ teriyaki sauce, stir fried mix vegetables w/ teriyaki sauce, 7 pcs Nigiri 3 kinds of Sashimi (2 pcs each), 8 pcs Sashimi 6 pcs Nigiri Dragon Roll Tuna Roll, Small rolls cut in 6 Pcs.

Iron Man 3 Mandarin Twist, Burst Open Crossword Clue, What Does Atp Stand For In Business, Best Shawarma In Queens, It Reminds Me Of Someone, Chittagong Port Bl Tracking, Gauss To Weber, Wainwright Animal Rescue, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Méjico Pronounce, Google Drive A Bad Moms Christmas 2017, Dan Palmer California, Imagination Romanticism Definition, Iranian Influence In Azerbaijan, Umi Menu Prices, 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership Chapters, Ken Blanchard Books, National Black Cat Day Meme, Gold Stock Price Per Ounce, Lumens Distance Chart, Lisa Emery Ozark, Used Graffunder Safe For Sale, Prs Mt 15 Footswitch, Milgram Experiment Conclusion, Artists Like Frank Ocean, Stalin (1992 Watch Online), Wicked Spoon Coupon, Be Kind To Your Web Footed Friends Tiny Toons, Rice Sushi Mississauga, Theedge Scana, National Siblings Day 2019,