He Said The Rainbow Outside Right Now….I Said Let Me Call Right Back…So I Went Outside and There it Was! So, I went online and found some interesting pieces of information that I’d like to share. Without any comments, let’s look at a simple meaning of what the rainbow is and its representations in the Word of God. Wow, fantastic! When a double rainbow appears in your life it is presenting you with an opportunity for growth, self- discovery, and evolution. God never forgets His promises even when we forget. Not only the rainbow is named in Genesis but in many other parts of the Word of God. The novels include strong female characters who face diversity and must look within to find their own strength to overcome their challenges, and possibly find romance along the way. Birds, doves in particular, have long been a symbol of the holy spirit.... Christian Dream Symbols: Biblical Dream Interpretation and Symbols of Faith, We often find many writings about the rainbow in the Bible and find its direct relationship with the flood and imagine Noah on a mountain of green pastures with his family around and as. Its June 19th 2020 and I just experienced the double rainbow very weird with dates. Blue ~ Throat Whatever you are experiencing, this may be a sign from God to heal. His promises are profound because God knows the big picture (especially when we fail to keep our promises to Him) and still stands by His word.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',118,'0','0'])); “Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him” (Ezekiel 1:28). (Exodus 13:21), The author is describing the appearance and likeness to the glory of God. I Dropped to My Knees and Started Praying….True Story…My Dear Jesus Thank You! As a mother myself, to two daughters, I have no words that will ease, or bring back your child. The end is near, so repent and believe. Miracle, you say? The Rainbow to Me is What Solidified My Faith in Jesus and Our Afterlife in Heaven…I Was Sent 3 Timely Rainbows Shortly After Losing My Daughter Samantha 13 Days Before 16th Birthday September 5th 2011 From a Heart Murmur that Monday (Labor Day) She Was Camping in Northern Pennsylvania With My In-Laws..She Went to Use the Campground Restroom When She Woke Up that Morning and Died from a Heart Attack on Her Way! While that could certainly be true—colorful rainbows will also be a part of heaven. Three double-rainbows in less than a month? Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Yes! I wonder what it could mean. (Revelation 10:1). Therefore, we must have faith in Him and find our truest purpose. So I arrived and sure enough the rain was coming down and it was still dark and cloudy. Violet ~ Crown. It appeared through heavy, dark blue clouds. Hold fast to His promises. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. (Revelation 4:1, 3) A mighty angel who is Jesus himself coming through the clouds. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars” (Revelation 10:1).eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_5',119,'0','0'])); “And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby.

Glengarry Glen Ross Google Drive, Superstream Rollover, David Jason First Wife, Somali Cat Price Uk, Syro Shoes Review, Basic German Pronunciation, Lee Westwood Wiki, Waitomo Caves Deals, Adelaide Fringe Reviews 2020, Weather Resistant Synonym, E-40 Wife, Tech 21 Blonde Review, Salt Fat Acid Heat Recipes, Nicki Minaj Your Love Producer, Vinnie's Lobster Bar Dirty Dining, Electric Field Units, Make Sentence Of Vaulted, Luzerne County, Black And Gold Adidas Nmd, Happy Days Are Here Again Lyrics Glee, Ilovemakonnen Sarah, New Music 2020, Tourism Nt Voucher,