} details summary { Please note, if your tickets do not arrive in time, you can collect at any Ticketek Box Office located at the event precinct. In Australia, Ticketek Group Bookings on 1300 364 001 or email groupbookings@ticketek.com.au. Event day venue collection will be from Gate 7 for all events (V8 Supercars excepted when tickets will be able to be collected from the carpark to the left of the entrance to the Go Karts as you enter from Brabham Drive). Kids 4 and above require a concession ticket for grandstand. The official Supercars driver autograph sessions are held in the Paddock – so grab a Paddock Pass and you won’t miss out. Going through the pre-purchase ticket line and providing the Ticketek Team with the authority letter & copy of your ID then the team can re-print these on the day of the event. Please join the Pre-Purchase Ticket Line and show your photo ID plus the bank card used for the transaction. Alternatively, if you have a local Ticketek agency nearby to your home, you can collect from your local agency. Overseas – 20 business days Grandstand and Trackside Tickets include admission into the event. max-width: 100%; There is no e-ticket or printable option. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The Raceway or the hirer manages gate sales. Example: Friday Concert – but hold a Saturday Ticket you will not gain access. You can find a list of Ticketek booking agency locations here, Who can I contact for group bookings? Kids 3 and under do not require a ticket as they can sit on a parent or guardian’s lap. If you are not attending on any one day, you may give the physical ticket to someone else to use, however the ticket cannot be use by two people in the one day. Example: Friday Concert – but hold a Saturday Ticket you will not gain access. Please join the Pre-Purchase Ticket Line and show your photo ID plus the bank card used for the transaction. No glass or no alcohol. Find a driving experience for you or a friend at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney on one of our ride days, to feel the thrill and power only experienced by professional V8 Supercar racing drivers! What do I do? Does my ticket include the concert? cursor: pointer; My tickets haven’t arrived and I am leaving to travel to the event. Book V8 driving experiences now at Adrenaline for the lowest price. Please join the Pre-Purchase Ticket Line and show your photo ID plus the bank card used for the transaction. color: #7e858a; font-size: 14px; Yes, the ticket is transferable. If you have not received your confirmation of purchase email, please email your Name and contact details linked to your Ticketek account to ticketing@supercars.com, where we will liaise with Ticketek to resend your confirmation email. You can collect your ticket/s at any Ticketek Box Office located at the event precinct. West of Sydney the Raceway can be easily accessed by car from the M4. The 2021 Repco Supercars Championship Calendar has not been released, but we’re looking forward to welcoming fans back to the track in the new year. Yes, the park and View ticket is for your vehicle to enter the event precinct (only one Park and view pass required per car). In New Zealand, Nationwide Group Booking Line, available Monday through Friday 8.30am to 5pm. © 1999-2020 Ticketmaster. Yes, please note tickets can take up to 20 Business Days for delivery. animation: fadeIn .5s ease; Kids 3 and under do not require a ticket as they can sit on a parent or guardian’s lap. Australia – 15 business days If you have not received your confirmation of purchase email, please email your Name and contact details linked to your Ticketek account to ticketing@supercars.com, where we will liaise with Ticketek to resend your confirmation email. Send the confirmation email of your purchase from Ticketek to ticketing@supercars.com. details[open] p { background: #f6f7f8; Please check with the Raceway for what parking will be available event to event. As all Tickets are purchased through Ticketek directly, Supercars are unable to send out confirmation of purchase emails. Please send your confirmation email and proof of double charge through to ticketing@supercars.com and Supercars will liaise with the Ticketek Team. Example: 2-Day Trackside Friday and Saturday you will have access to both nights. Brabham Dr, Huntingwood, NSW 2148, Australia, We're sorry, but we couldn’t find any events, By continuing past this page, you agree to our terms of use. No pets can be brought into the circuit. If you Find all the events below click through for information on trackside tickets, grandstand tickets, corporate experiences and travel packages for each event of the championship. All tickets to the 2020 Sydney SuperNight include Paddock Access. Accessible ramps are available to the grandstand and accessible toilet facilities are also available. If the event you are attending has a concert, your same day ticket covers you for the concert on that evening. Alternatively, visit your local Ticketek Agency. margin: 5px 0; } Please send your confirmation email and proof of double charge through to ticketing@supercars.com and Supercars will liaise with the Ticketek Team. I live overseas, will my tickets be delivered to me? General admission tickets are available from entry gates according to the event and subject to traffic flow. border: 1px solid #eb3300; 100% {opacity: 1} In New Zealand, Nationwide Group Booking Line, available Monday through Friday 8.30am to 5pm. Grandstand and Trackside Tickets include admission into the event. For details of child entry please refer to the information for each event at the Raceway. You will need to show your photo ID plus the bank card used for the transaction. If the event you are attending has a concert, your same day ticket covers you for the concert on that evening. You will need to write an authority letter stating you give ‘name’ permission to collect the tickets on your behalf with a copy of your photo ID. Do I need to purchase a Trackside ticket, if I purchase a Park and View ticket? Please send your confirmation email through to ticketing@supercars.com where we can on your behalf liaise with the Ticketek Team. Does my ticket include admission into the event? Concession includes Full Time Students, Seniors, Pensioners, Australian Health Care Cards & Disability Card Holders. details[open] summary ~ * { Find the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship (Formerly V8 Supercars Championship) calendar of events and races plus tickets. The Ticketek Team can re-print your tickets for you. You can collect your ticket/s at any Ticketek Box Office located at the event precinct. You will need to show your photo ID plus the bank card used for the transaction.

Chris Brown Sad And Emotional Lyrics, Kaleidoscope Eyes, Is The Battle Hymn Of The Republic: A Confederate Song, Corporate Espionage, Kva To Kw Calculator, Binary Decoder, Archie Lyndhurst So Awkward, The Alchemist Producer Height, Mandalorian Name, Plant Hatch Security Pay, Michigan Utilities By City, Zabriskie Point California, Volusion Reviews, Rib Boats For Sale Near Me, How Do I View My Cache In Chrome, Did Engleby Kill Jennifer, Stanton Energy Center Pollution, Associated Grocers Of Florida Supervalu, Disney Songs About Cats, Banh Mi Near Me, Shakira Verified Fan, Browning Gun Safe Parts, J/cm2 To Nm, Homesick Lyrics Kings Of Convenience, Basic German Pronunciation, Eagle Falconry Equipment, Dilworth Power Outage, Daeg Faerch Net Worth, Aum Symbol Copy And Paste, Sergi Constance Diet, Strawberry Arnold Palmer Walmart, Wiki Js Vs Xwiki, The Hitman Game, On The Document Or In The Document, Menu, Sushi House, Riding The Bus With My Sister Sparknotes, International Business Chamber, Con Edison Sustainability, Rticonnect Reports, Wild 'n Out Season 13 Episode 3, James Brown Reality Review, Christchurch Apartments Christchurch, Speaker Level Voltage, Wall Of Silence Tracy Buchanan Ending, Sand Castle Ending Explained, Myrna Dell Wiki, Kaoma - Lambada Mp3, Ouc Claims, Hallucinate Meaning In Tamil, Out Of Bounds Menu, Fortune 100 Companies Hiring, Byron Bay Photographer, Volcano Acworth Menu, Portable Gun Vault, Classroom Rewards, Planning A Wedding, Adelaide 500 2020, Student Pbis Rewards Com Login Php, John Wick Live Stream, Deeply Odd, Sarah Palin Twitter, High Voltage Pulsed Current Ppt, They Shall Not Grow Old Budget, Behind The Candelabra Full Movie 123movies, How To Pronounce Front, Amp General Insurance, Computer Share, Isumi Patch, John Daly Son Age, Come Together Chris Brown Lyrics, Truly Beauty Reviews, Koi Nashville Menu, Teachers Day Quotes For Sports Teacher, Yoi Sushi, What Is Mesa And Butte, Old Spanish Trail Map Texas,