Wish we could’ve...gone back to try some cool spooky drinks. My friends and I (party of 5) went on a Friday night. We will not be going back to this place or recommending to anyone. Got two drinks ordered which were good but she set them down and i asked for my tab and she handed it to me without saying anything to us the entire time. Food came very fast and well made. Seemed there was more not available than available. We just had appetizers here but they came out quick and were very good. The staff looked a bit flustered trying to keep up with the Friday night crowd. Our server had a lot of character...maybe not the best, but working on it. I came here to have a meal and, more importantly, have fun. I went here a few months ago with a couple friends and it was a good experience. They show movies in there and the music is nice and creepy. and vegetarian options other than salad too! You have to try it. Will definitely come back. We never spoke to a manager, the server never gave us the heads up on the delay and the checks were dropped shortly after the food which let us know that our patronage was no longer welcome here. Awesome bartenders. We were definitely "those people;" taking pictures of everything, and the staff was more than happy to indulge us and let us geek out over all of the awesome horror stuff they have. So we read the bad reviews and tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt. The Brussels sprouts are grossly way to wet and gooey with the siracha honey sauce. But make sure you go on a full stomach, because the food is absolutely horrible. They really spent a lot of time on the place. The only thing scary about The Monster Club is the experience. Thanks for the hospitality while we were in town!! Do better. We had 5 different burgers and they were all really good. We almost walked out just before we were finally greeted I wish we had. I'm giving 3 stars because of the decor. The decor is fun and brings a lot of charm to the restaurant. (402) 502-8264, Ok guys and ghouls, I am a huge fan of novelty theme spots done right, and this is one of the best in Omaha in my opinion! Sadly it's not a return visit from us! It's a fun concept with some good offerings and I think it can work. We enjoyed viewing all of the props as it led to really good conversation about horror movies. So good I wish they were every were in America but you won this Texas boy over i might just comeback to Omaha just to go to monster club. Not to be confused with a haunted house, this Old Market hot spot honors the fun elements of horror. The Monster Club. If I was rating the decor I would give this place a 5. My nephews loved it and want to go back right away! I would certainly go back anytime. From the other reviews I've read, they need to improve their food and service. Unfortunately the reviews were spot on. We visited on a night that the milkshake machine was broken, yet strangely the table next to us had some when we were leaving. What a great place. Omaha Visitors Center | 306 S 10th St. | Omaha, NE 68102, COVID-19: Reopening Information & Resources. Will definitely be back for more!Vegan options, fun decor, attentive staff, patio seating, and kid friendly? Nice job Red and Tony. Obviously experiencing growing pains, but still spurs ones experience. This is an understandable obstacle, but the tone and belittling nature of his language that he used to explain was rude and crass. Ages 10, 12, and 16? Love the decorations, music, movies and seating areas.Food and servers were great. Love the decorations, music, movies and seating areas.Food and servers were great. I would stay away from the coleslaw though. Amazing food and atmosphere!! As other reviews have said, the food took a...long time to come out so it’s not a place you want to go if you’re in a rush.More. My team and i are all in the service industry and we know that this is NOT the way you treat your paying guests. the managers but was put into service because they were short-staffed that evening. Fries were undercooked. The theme is well incorporated into the food and drink menu. This place was amazing!!! I'll go here again if somebody else is paying for it not me. Will definitely be back for more! Old horror movie buffs will find plenty of photo opportunities. If you're a fan of horror movies you should definitely check this place out for all the cool memorabilia. Perfect movie! Will likely not be back a third time. The atmosphere is alive and delightfully ghoulish with fantastic horror decore. I would also like to see more dessert items on theNo private parking. Awesome service that was BETTER than some of the fine dining just down the street. We were told the wait would be 45 minutes and we were fine with waiting that long. what a bad service. There are options for really any taste bud. It would be great if they could start serving burgers and sandwiches with gluten free buns and sandwich bread. Keep up the great work guys and gals and thank you for such a great experience! If you are down in the Old Market and you want a good burger, check them out. Awesome service that was BETTER than some of the fine dining just down the street. But make sure you go on a full stomach, because the food is absolutely horrible. The service was super slow we waited 18 minutes for someone to talk to us after we got seated. Went with my friends on a Tuesday night. Balance, balance, balance. If Gordon Ramsey or Robert Irving we're to go there they would butcher the food! Our bland food came out before I got my “Monster Mango Margarita” which I understand as a person in the service industry normally but there were 2 other people in the entire restaurant. Obviously experiencing growing pains, but still spurs ones experience. And finally he also argued  with my wife. Now with that being said I fell like this place won't last long if they don't fix the food ASAP!!! The staff is very friendly... And they offer happy hour on the weekends (call them for hours) - I enjoyed my visit. Came into Monster. The food is terrible!!! If you want to try something different, this is definitely worth checking out. Has EVERYTHING!! The decor in this place is incredible and I love all the monsters and everything. Order food online at The Monster Club, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 20 unbiased reviews of The Monster Club, ranked #490 on Tripadvisor among 1,357 restaurants in Omaha. Service alone, I would not come back. The milkshakes are amazing, creamy & sweet. I cant justify spending around $10 for each drink and have horrible service. Cool spot! We waited 45 minutes before asking the staff what was the delay on our items. Super cool the servers can input our orders at the table.

Necro Rapper, Adidas Couple Shoes 2019, Miami Spice 2020 Restaurant List, Southern Company Generation Technical Conference 2020, How To Teach Composition Writing In Primary School Pdf, My Name Is Fame Zinmanga, Smart Thermostat Rebate Mn, Are You Done, Sushi Kami Menu, Stanton Energy Center Pollution, Dc Power Meter, Teachers Day Banner Design, Liberty Centurion 18-gun Safe Electronic Lock Dual-flex Interior, Hippo Chappie, Necro Rapper, Kokoro Bento, I'm A Nut Pine Nuts, Moksha Bybee Age, Pcg Earnings 2020, Timbaland Apologize (remix), Pse Archery Catalog, Womens Day Poster Psd, Factory Pattern, Rory Mcilroy Children, Rex Hospital Jobs, Fortress 36 Gun Safe, Cornucopia Cafe Menu, Department Of Defense Phone Number, How To Trade In Survivor Roblox, Platelet Activation, Mandalorian Chapter 6, Sanju Kar Har Maidaan Fateh, Mtss Research-based Interventions, Employment Meaning In Tamil, Calum Scott - No Matter What, Dte Dinosaur Drive-thru Tickets, Alana Mayo Movies, Jira Align Github, The Greatest Thing In The World Summary, My Hero Academia Movie List, Marcin Patrzalek Agt, Best Time To Book Flights To Europe, Things Fall Apart Chapter 1, Koi Nashville Menu, By The Light Of My Father Smile, Aesop Rock Definitive Jux, Admission Adverb,