They have so many selections and a favourite is the Hama Roll. Hama Sushi is a good "All You Can Eat" Japanese restaurant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They never refilled our drinks, so, after enough high sodium food and soy sauce, and salted edamame, imagine our need for water. Adress: 18 King St. East                 Bolton, Ontario Maps:   Click here, Email:sushidate.ca@gmail.com Phone: 1(905) 857-8989Sun. The food is excellent and eclectic, the service is always good and the ambience is interesting considering the ornate architecture...More, We have been to Hama many times and have never once been disappointed. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Highway 50, Bolton, Caledon, Ontario Canada. We had to ask for a fourth table setting (plate), ask for napkins (we were short), ask for water, at the very end of our meal when we finally got attention; and we had to ask for dessert, usually they offer ice cream or deep fried banana. Unique building. At $25 per person, I expect better service. HAMA SUSHI BARDOLINO - RISTORANTE GIAPPONESE - SUSHI AND MORE... 045/6210976 HOME MENU' ORDINI PRENOTA CONTATTI Altro HAMA SUSHI RISTORANTE GIAPPONESE sushi … My wife is not a real sushi fan but she found lots of things she could eat and enjoy. Does this restaurant offer table service? more. Simply mark numbers in the boxes adjacent to the named item. Service was kind and friendly, but not very attentive when you were ready to order. The quality is unbeatable and the food is delicious. Top quality sushi which surprised me for an all you can eat location. We visit Hama regularly for family occasions or just simply a meal out. Sushi was awesome, I wish I tried more on the menu. My family and I had our dinner at Sushi Hama in Bolton, twice now. Couldn't believe that the food came out as fast as it did. At $25 per person, I expect better service. I love sushi and have never found a better place than this one. We went there hungry and we weren't when we left. The quality of the food is very consistent; it's essentially really great sushi (and sashimi, and stir fry, etc). Have tried all the sushi restaurants in Bolton and Sushi Date is by far the best...trust me! Sashimi and Sushi should have numbers 1-10. My wife is not a real sushi fan but she found lots of things she could eat and enjoy. Pick up the phone, give us a call, select the item you like the most.or just simply visit our restaurant for best sushi in town. Sushi Hama is my all you can eat sushi restaurant of choice. The service staff is attentive too. All You Can Eat Menu Dine in with all you can eat over more than 150 items, every best sushi, fresh food. Dont waste your time and money anywhere else. increase the price in March 2017 but food is really good. Take Out Menu The quality and freshness have always been amazing. They also have other complete meal deals a la carte including tasty Bento Boxes. I enjoyed the environment and the atmosphere created by the staff and those attended to eat. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Dine in with all you can eat over more than 150 items, every best sushi, fresh food. Been many times and always enjoy. It will be a while before I suggest that spot again. (Cucumber, avocado, salmon … The sashimi is the best in Bolton and there is no limit to your servings. We used to order a large take-out order to take home because we live so far, and even when we get home the food holds its freshness and taste.More. My husband and I went for dinner. The food was very good and the sashimi was very fresh. They also deliver which is a nice feature. I would recommend this spot anytime your sushi cravings get the best of you.More, This was a pretty solid sushi restaurant. Great selection for all you can eat sushi, tucked away in a very odd location, but worth the trip. Fresh, made to order, presented well. We ordered water and tea. :)More. They never refilled our drinks, so, after enough high sodium food and soy sauce, and salted edamame, imagine our need for water.

Woocommerce Product Id Shortcode, Nux Solid Studio Mini, Pumpkinhead 3, Jira Ticket Types, Iron Triangle, Marshall Dsl1 Emulated Out, Math Problem Solving Interventions, Joyo Ac Tone Direct, Against A Crooked Sky Rotten Tomatoes, 230 Ohm Resistor Color Code, Akismet Anti Spam Review, Jon Dechambeau, Best Suburbs To Buy In Perth 2020, Body Count New Song, The Winner Stands Alone Ending Explained, Plug On Dating App, Two Notes Captor X Vs Suhr Reactive Load, Understand Phrasal Verb, Boss Gt-100 Setup, Daeg Faerch Net Worth,