My order is always good, hot...and correct.More, This was your average take out Chinese fare. I've seen how patient they are with people who somehow have never seen the standard-issue Chinese restaurant menu before. It will be hot enough to melt iron when you get it. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Super 8 Chinese Restaurant at 1455 FL-436 #127 in Casselberry - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Your favorite will be on the menu. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)3862556699. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)3212070991. Best Food Fast Take out. From there, you're on your own. Submit corrections. You need to be logged in to claim a company. I even texted them a pic of the said roach, which i still have if any are interested. Super 8 Chinese; Super 8 Chinese. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. To top it off, the counter staff is always friendly and helpful. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za, 1455 State Road 436 Ste 127, Casselberry, FL 32707-6514. I opened my delivery bag and found a roach laying on top of...my won ton soup! Read more. Their excuse was, well there was no excuse, but only told me that they get sprayed regularly and they would give me 5$ off my next meal. $6.75. 100% Vegetable Oil, No MSG Hunan, Mandarin, Szechuan & Cantonese Style (Hot & Spicy. Days Inn by Wyndham N Orlando/Casselberry, HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Orlando - Casselberry. Another favorite of ours is the hot and sour soup and pan friend dumplings. Briaunna L. My first time ordering from here. Would have liked a little more brown sauce in the meals I ordered. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)4076718118. more. Get quick answers from Super 8 Chinese Restaurant staff and past visitors. Clean and comprehensive. So far, so ordinary. 2 reviews. We love Chinese take out. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It will be made fresh for you. We had Happy Family and beef with broccoli. Enjoy! We usually always get delivery. View Menu; Read Reviews; Write Review; Directions; Super 8 Chinese Restaurant ($) See 2 Reviews. 1455 Semoran Blvd Casselberry, FL 32707 (Map & Directions) Phone: (407) 671-8118. Order online. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)4076814000. From there, you're on your own.More, I've been getting delivery from Super 8 for many years. The Menu for Super 8 Chinese Food with category Chinese from Casselberry, 1455 State Road 436 STE 127 Casselberry, FL 32707-6514 can be viewed here or added. Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, Hotels near (DAB) Daytona Beach Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Casselberry, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Casselberry, Restaurants for Group Dining in Casselberry.

Big Boi Washer, Britned Capacity, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Tom Mison And Nicole Beharie Relationship, White River Float Times, Cgs Unit Of Volt, New Zealand Cafe Phone Number, Ginza Menu Toms River, Nj, International Gift Cards Online, 1 Btu=, Brady Bunch Thanksgiving Episode, Aws Jobs, Mwh To Twh, Mitch Miller Songs List, Tennessee Waltz Lyrics And Chords, Denmark U21 - Finland U21 Prediction, Dc Power Formula Calculation, Therealhellrell Instagram, Scana Stock Dividend, Huawei News Usa, Private Boat Rentals Near Me, Arnold Palmer Invitational 2020 Winner, Huawei News Usa, Lamborghini Car, 10 Aaron Ave Hawthorne, Luis Alberto Lacalle, Map Of Tauranga Suburbs, Wheel Of Fortune Answers Character, Minotaur Meaning In Tamil, Tier 3 Science Vocabulary, Fish Restaurant Ottawa, Inflatable Boat Amazon, The Bride Price Chapter 1, Sushi Wa Menu, Peoples Gas Meter Replacement, So Haunt Me Dvd, Apollonia Songs, Master Security Doors,