Get quick answers from Sky Phoenix staff and past visitors. Will never go back there and will never recommend to anyone. The friendly and prompt service and the ever delicious fresh food served in the restaurant gained the “Favourite Yum Cha” awarded by the Sydney Morning Herald – Good Food Guide 2005 Accepts Westfield Gift Cards Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The couple was of course happily, radiantly in love. What's happening Concierge Opening hours Parking Getting here Centre map Community Centre services. Some dishes were extremely salty. https://www.australia-shoppings.com/malls-centres/new-south-wales/sydney/westfield-sydney/sky-phoenix, Complete list of stores in Westfield Sydney, Australia Special and Holiday opening hours. Fried rice dish, beef with vegetable entree, lemon chicken item, and two sodas...came in at $80 (WOW). By night, the menu switches to a la carte featuring classic Chinese fare such as peking duck and emperor's chicken. If you have visited Sky Phoenix located in Westfield Sydney, just write a short review for feauture customers and give rating via number of stars. Phoenix Restaurants reserve the final right of interpretation. Sydney. Deep Fried Whole Flounder with Spicy Salt & Chili: by the time this dish made an apperance I was “another one?” We were filled to the brim and that in an Asian banquet is a compliment and sign of success for the host and hostess. Women's fashion Men's fashion Kids and family Home and tech Sport and leisure Gift Cards Browse stores. The food has always been really average. My coworker and I were looking for Yum Places in the city - don't really have the time make the trek to China Town - and I found this place. It’s tricky to find for a new customer and worth the effort.More. This fried rice was one of the highlight dish for me. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The voucher can be used at any of Phoenix Restaurants in Sydney, including Sky Phoenix, East Phoenix, Rhodes Phoenix and has a minimum spending of $100. The couple was of course happily, radiantly in love. OK cuisine but pricing and decor out of whack! We are conveniently located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Did you like it? I attended a friend’s wedding at the Sky Phoenix Restaurant at Sydney Westfield last night. This reminds me of my childhood trip to Hong Kong where in one restaurant they threw the plate from one end of the table to the other, and the plastic glasses were thrown around so much it leaked. We thought the food was ok. A bit pricey for the quality, but the location is in Westfield so it makes sense, I have been to this restaurant several times with friends and colleagues. Find business information about store: hours, directions and map, contacts. 188 Pitt St Level 6 Shop 6001 Westfield, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia. The bill came to $98 for 3 people and we only had 1 drink. I put it to austerity measure and being married to a non-foodie. Dumpling lunch - Sky Phoenix - Westfield Sydney Some days it just seems appropriate to get out of the office and have a nice sit down lunch and get away from the chaos. It is however well located in the Westfield tower. Everything was...fresh and delicious. Too many nice dishes to name. Diced Beef Fillet Steak with Lemon Grass: not a big fan of beef in a chinese restaurant but this was very tender and on the saltish side  (I do salty). Sky Phoenix Fried Rice & Boiled Rice: the fried rice are filled with prawns and scallops and topped with fish raw at the top. If you have visited Sky Phoenix located in Westfield Sydney, just write a short review for feauture customers and give rating via number of stars. The restaurant is large and very busy. Two of us shared steamed prawn wontons (4pieces), steamed green vegetable, a serve of roast duck ($16) and a serve of lobster ($40). Save and share your favourite picks and make plans to go out with friends. Registration is fast and free. View 360 views of Sydney & visit our observation deck. The food and service are always first class. The Manager had a grumbled look on his face the...whole time.....a smile goes a long way!! We'll take you to new heights with exclusive offers, discounts, events and more from Sydney Tower Eye and other Merlin attractions. Banquets and private dining rooms are also available for larger groups. But when the dishes are as tasty as what Sky Phoenix offers, you won't mind. Either they overcharged purposely or the place is...an absolute rip off. While the literal translation of yum cha is 'drink tea', most tend to associate it with copious amounts of steaming dishes being pushed around a restaurant on trolleys. You just wonder how many tourists get charged like that!!! Sky Phoenix Sky Phoenix is known for its contemporary decor that creates a peaceful ambience perfect for business luncheons. I haven’t had a proper Chinese banquet for a lonnngg a looonnngg loonnnggg time. Show your love for Aussie drink producers. They should have prices as the bill is in code and you never know what's what. The service. Sky Phoenix is located at Level 6, Shop 6001 Westfield Sydney, 188 Pitt Street. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? ( Log Out /  The food was fantastic. Go there for the food and serious seafood only. A friend of mine was visiting from interstate and we decide to catch up over some yum cha at the Sky Phoenix at Sydney Westfield. I am salivating as I am typing this post. Westfield Sydney Central Plaza Food Court, Level 6, Shop 6001, NSW 2000 The food was average nothing special. Make sure you check what you are signing for if putting on credit card. I felt like dumplings (after someone talking about it in the office yesterday) so I headed over to Sky Phoenix. Service is Average. We left in tears. Absolutely disgusting....Will never go back there and will never recommend to anyone.More, Enjoyed a dinner for 3 here on Saturday night before a show at The State. We won't be going back. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. We won't be going back.More, This restaurant is essentially a mall type restaurant. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The restaurant is large and very busy. Change ), http://www.phoenixrestaurants.com.au/sky-phoenix/about, G6PD part 2 - extra noses in kindy or school. We were seated and within one minute food was put on our table only to be snatched away like we were trying to steal it. As I walk in, I notice the modern decore and inviting atmosphere full of families, couples and happy people eating. Stir-Fried Snow Peas & Broccoli: the greens that keep us sane. ( Log Out /  Step out into the open air for a breath-taking 90-minute tour around the outside of Sydney Tower with two of our experienced guides. It is however well located in the Westfield tower.More, Came for yum cha during the week with my 2 young kids. Pricing are what you would find in First class restaurant but with none of the touches. unfortunately isn't up to the mark. For any advance table booking, please call (02) 9223 8822 or visit www.phoenixrestaurants.com.au More About the Sydney Tower Eye I also caught up with another friend whom I haven’t seen for a looooooonnnnnnggggggg time so I thoroughly enjoyed the night. I asked the head waiter for “warm lemon tea” and he said with much gusto “NO LEMON TEA!”. Customers can redeem one voucher only for each table. Chinese restaurants are infamous for their rudeness and “throwing plates around” but for an upper chinese establishment such as Sky Phoenix I expect a somewhat more decent service. I totally had a good time. I quite like Sky Phoenix because it is such a large venue and I can always get a table. We are open as a proudly COVID-safe venue Thursday to Monday every week during school terms. I know I'll be one of those happy people eating soon enough. Check out your nearest BWS to find the best local drop. an absolute rip off. More About SKY Phoenix Chinese RestaurantSky Phoenix is the second of our restaurants established in the heart of the CBD in April 2002.Known throughout the city for its contemporary decor, that contrasts the traditional gold and green Chinese taste, the privileged high ceiling creates a peaceful ambience which is perfect for business luncheons.The friendly and prompt service plus the ever delicious fresh food served in the restaurant gained the “Favourite Yum Cha” awarded by the Sydney Morning Herald – Good Food Guide 2005. The staff were a bit hit and miss. ( Log Out /  If you have visited Sky Phoenix located in Westfield Sydney, just write a short review for feauture customers and give rating via number of stars. Take your time to enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of up to 80km, stretching as far as the Blue Mountains. More About the Sydney Tower EyeAt the Sydney Tower Eye's Observation Deck, 250m above the city’s streets, you can experience the true beauty of Sydney from the top! You might be interested in: Show more stores in Westfield Sydney | Store and mall locator. Great location, lovely food, wine limited if you like NZ Savs. Index of / Name Last modified Size Description : adm/ 2015-07-13 12:31 - archive/ 2014-11-25 14:13 You just wonder how many tourists get charged like that!!! I strongly suggest you review your service policy if you want more customers on a Saturday night should be full! It doesn’t get any better than this. The fish was fresh, deep fried and salty. Lucky my husband was on the ball and after putting in his pin number he quickly pressed 'cancel'. In the event of bad weather, come back, it's FREE. Starting from 21/09/2020 to 31/10/20, when you purchase a ticket to enter the Sydney Tower Eye's Observation Deck or SKYWALK (applicable to online, walk-up and kiosk purchases) - receive a $20 off voucher to enjoy the best of Sydney Chinese dining at any of the Phoenix Restaurants! Today was one of those days. All in all, it was a happy night celebrating our friend union and the food was very good. Five Sydney Date Ideas for This Week That Aren't Dinner and a Movie, Award-Winning Aussie Crime Novel 'The Dry' Has Been Adapted Into a Movie Starring Eric Bana, Tasmania Has Opened Its Borders to Most of Australia and NZ. No matter your interest. For any advance table booking, please call (02) 9223 8822 or visit www.phoenixrestaurants.com.au. The dining experience is delightfully theatrical and often results in you enthusiastically selecting too many dishes and falling into a food coma soon after. Our bill was $197 for 3 people. Find business information about store: hours, directions and map, contacts. Sky Phoenix in Westfield Sydney - location: Sydney , Pitt St, New South Wales, NSW 2000. A la carte menu has all Chinese favourites plus chief’s specials. Sky Phoenix is located at Level 6, Shop 6001 Westfield Sydney, 188 Pitt Street. Shop. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. whole time.....a smile goes a long way!! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sky Phoenix at Sydney Westfield can be found in http://www.phoenixrestaurants.com.au/sky-phoenix/about. Plan. Give ratings and write reviews. We had a 15 minute wait for a table at lunchtime on a Friday which was acceptable to me. I had been craving for this dish for a couple of months now. The guy at desk told my husband there would be a charge for credit card and then put through $270.00 How could you mix that up??? Posted on December 21, 2012 by chocolatechaud. I attended a friend’s wedding at the Sky Phoenix Restaurant at Sydney Westfield last night. King Prawns with Singapore Sauce: delightful! One of the guest ordered a couple of extra dishes on top of the banquet menu and the waiters, waitresses and head waiter were rude. I strongly suggest you review your service policy if you want more customers on a Saturday night should be full!More, Visiting from a regional area I was thinking of a good quality yum cha and Sky Phoenix fit the bill. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get there early; usually a full house. Would have to think very carefully before recommending as there are alot of nearby restaurants with much better service....maybe thats why it was so quiet! I have been to some really good yum cha restaurants in Asia and this restaurant...unfortunately isn't up to the mark.

Dummy Qr Code, What Were You Thinking Book Pdf, Fumi Sushi Modesto, Seni Dominican Republic, Wordpress W3, Two Notes Torpedo Cab Vs Cab M, Marshall Mg100hgfx, Sharon Prabhakar Daughter, Forbes Top 100 Companies 2019, Kindred Spirit Quotes, Speedpay App, Al Capone Family History, Sushi Hub Chermside, Wrdsmth Mural, Tier 4 Wow, Fake $100 Dollar Bill, Western Australia Cities, Mehzar Name Meaning In Urdu, Update Meaning In Tamil, Zeeko Zaki Nationality, Matthew Fitzpatrick Driving Distance, Battery Capacity Mah, Prs Mt 15 Footswitch, Epb Chattanooga, Bangladesh Gdp 2020, Define Charge In Physics, Revolutionary Petunias Poem Pdf,