Of course we didn't ask her too as we just laughed about it, but she should have taken the initiative to offer.

It is NOT a synonym for "Very Noisy," which is what this restaurant is.

Sushi, salad, and sake were great as always. 29 Memphis Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day, tuna, Japanese cucumber, and wasabi mayo inside, tuna and wasabi flying fish roe on top, tuna and avocado inside, avocado, salmon and mango on top, cucumber, avocado & crab inside, tuna, salmon, and white fish on top, flying fish roe, mayo, tuna and avocado topped with wasabi flying fish roe, shrimp tempura and veggies topped with prime tuna and avocado, tuna, masago, green onions, radish, avocado, & cucumber wrapped in white soy paper, crunchy crab, cucumber, topped with tuna and spicy mayo, eel, shrimp tempura, with salmon & avocado on top & drizzled with balsamic vinegar reduction & sweet chili sauce, fresh salmon, crunehies and wasabi mayo, topped with shrimp tempura and eel sauce, crab, cream cheese & avocado inside, smoked salmon on top, crab, cucumber & avocado inside, smelt roe on top, eel & cucumber inside, avocado and eel sauce on top, crunchy crab, cream cheese & crawfish inside, eel and eel sauce on top, crunchy crab & mayo inside, eel & avocado, and eel sauce on top, eel and cucumber inside, eel sauce on top, sweet chili sauce, mays, &crunchy crab with shrimp tempura and hot sauce on top, fried shrimp, crab, eel, cucumber, avocado & smelt roe, eel sauce on top, crab, avocado and smelt roe wrapped in thinly sliced cucumber with ponzu sauce and Japanese mayo, crunchy crawfish & cilantro with seared white tuna and garlic on top, blue crab, mayo. 1!! The sushi was just a little sloppier than I’ve had there in the past. Sashimi and sushi was very good - the rice seemed this time a little bit to hard, but the freshwater eal was delicious! Sekisui Midtown bietet Lieferungen in Partnerschaft mit Uber Eats an.

Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - Tutti i diritti riservati. Strongly recommended.

After reading the reviews for this restaurant, we decided to eat supper there. No substitutions please, California roll, and four pieces of nigiri. I literally spit it out onto the plate in front of my date. Slack service and food not prepared properly.

early bird special a very good value. One of my top three favorite restaurants ever and all No.

I guess that's all due to a change in staff but we will not be going back. Also the wines bathroom needs improvement.

Friendly service. Always good service.

Everything came at once with a lame explanation from the server. The place was quiet. Always good.

Wenn Sie möchten, senden wir Ihnen eine E-Mail, wenn dieses Restaurant dem OpenTable-Netzwerk beitritt. Friendly service. The fish was very good and fresh but the wait was long and food was overpriced in my opinion.

Our server David wasnt very helpful either. 1!!

You can't go wrong at Sekisui...More.

Sekisui Midtown Menu - View the Menu for Sekisui Memphis on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Sekisui menu and prices. My friend and I had a lovely and relaxed evening here.

Served with soup (Clear or Miso) & house salad, California Roll, tuna, salmon, shrimp, white fish nigiri. Sekisui Midtown offre la consegna a domicilio con OpenTable o il ritiro al ristorante? The house salad was not sweet and flavorless.

Service...More, I asked for the waitress to suggest a speciality roll to try.

Sekisui Midtown does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats.

Mind boggling. It is sooooo good. tuna and avocado on top, seared tuna wrapped in cucumber with mayo, cilantro and points sauce, blue crab, do, scallions, cilantro, and radish sprouts inside, toro prime tuna on top, spicy prime tuna, scallions, cilantro, tobiko and Thai chili pepper, shrimp tempura, cilantro and spicy mayo inside, tuna on top, crunchy shrimp and sweet chili sauce inside, crab stick, spicy mayo and scallions on top, cucumber, cream cheese and spicy tuna inside. $7.25 Fresh Salmon & Avocado.

We will come again soon. As always: friendly and quick service. It has white tuna and garlic on top, cilantro, and crunchy crawfish. Does this restaurant offer table service?

Good variety and good service. She loves to get the chicken teriyaki and rice!! However, we were disappointed in the service and the quality of food this evening.

We went there for lunch and the food was great, we really enjoyed ourselves. Haven’t been there in years but will not be returning.

Great Sushi - I think: best in town!

tuna, Japanese cucumber, and wasabi mayo inside, tuna and wasabi flying fish roe on top, tuna and avocado inside, avocado, salmon and mango on top, cucumber, avocado & crab inside, tuna, salmon, and white fish on top, flying fish roe, mayo, tuna and avocado topped with wasabi flying fish roe, shrimp tempura and veggies topped with prime tuna and avocado, tuna, masago, green onions, radish, avocado, & cucumber wrapped in white soy paper, crunchy crab, cucumber, topped with tuna and spicy mayo, eel, shrimp tempura, with salmon & avocado on top & drizzled with balsamic vinegar reduction & sweet chili sauce, fresh salmon, crunehies and wasabi mayo, topped with shrimp tempura and eel sauce, crab, cream cheese & avocado inside, smoked salmon on top, crab, cucumber & avocado inside, smelt roe on top, eel & cucumber inside, avocado and eel sauce on top, crunchy crab, cream cheese & crawfish inside, eel and eel sauce on top, crunchy crab & mayo inside, eel & avocado, and eel sauce on top, eel and cucumber inside, eel sauce on top, sweet chili sauce, mays, &crunchy crab with shrimp tempura and hot sauce on top, fried shrimp, crab, eel, cucumber, avocado & smelt roe, eel sauce on top, crab, avocado and smelt roe wrapped in thinly sliced cucumber with ponzu sauce and Japanese mayo, crunchy crawfish & cilantro with seared white tuna and garlic on top, blue crab, mayo.

The server seemed distracted.

It is NOT a synonym for "Very Noisy," which is what this restaurant is. Cookie e Pubblicità basata sugli interessi. Slack service and food not prepared properly. The service was great. Parking is not overly available, we have lots of birthday celebration here. Service was acceptable, the chefs...More, The Jacksonville roll is my favorite. First time experience.

Use your Uber account to order delivery from Sekisui (Midtown) in Memphis. Awesome food and service as usual.. this is my families go to spot for the best sushi in town.

It really was a great place to eat in Memphis. Food was appallingly slow coming out. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sekisui Midtown at 25 S Belvedere Blvd in Memphis - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

Purtroppo questo ristorante non fa parte del network di prenotazioni OpenTable. Awesome food and service as usual.. this is my families go to spot for the best sushi in town. We really enjoy the variety of sushi rolls offered here- there are so many different ones to try. Vielen Dank!

Awesome food and service as usual.. this is my families go to spot for the best sushi in town. The restaurant is very busy.

The sushi and lamb chops a few of us ordered tasted great, though.

Remind them not to overcook the chicken. Friendly service! It was very upsetting.

As always I enjoy goin to this place.

The place was quiet.

Great Sushi - I think: best in town! Both were quite good. Very nice variety of fish on the platter. Bad part of town.

Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. The Sushi was great, although we had to wait more than 50 minutes!

Food is mediocre now.

First, I need to me til that we eat here several times a month and our beer we order is NEVER come. We regularly dine at Sekisui Midtown with outstanding service and food. We love it. Service was prompt, and the food was very tasty. Had the pyramid and the yellow tail with jalapeño appetizers. The server seemed distracted. The Sushi was great, although we had to wait more than 50 minutes!

OpenTable ist Teil von Booking Holdings, dem weltweiten Marktführer für Online‑Reisen und zugehörige Dienstleistungen.

It is slightly fancy but still casual. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Always like warm.

© 2020 OpenTable, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

Friendly service, very good Sushi! Best Sushi in town! It was very upsetting. Good variety and good service.

Always like warm. We will come again soon. Sekisui Midtown offre la consegna a domicilio in collaborazione con Uber Eats. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.it","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent44-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31001","language":"it","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"f0b74a15-4fb6-4842-bfcb-cc331f19fb4a"}, Ordina la consegna a domicilio o cibo da portare via. We had to clean it with our cloth napkin.

Tuna, yellow tail and salmon were fine.

1 review.

Sekisui Midtown è stato valutato da 183 utenti di OpenTable con 4.5 stelle. It is NOT a synonym for "Very Noisy," which is what this restaurant is. prime tuna, crunchies and cream cheese inside, avocado, smelt roe and cayenne pepper on top, sweet soy reduction. The bar was nasty to lean on. Pensi che questa recensione sia inappropriata? Calamari was overcooked. We always enjoy dining at Sekisui. They have more than sushi of course. Our server was not present most of the time and forgot drinks and sent someone else who didn’t know what she was doing to get the payment for the other half of our tab, we weren’t even sure if she was a hostess or random stranger coming to just grab our money.

Also the sink looked like it was about to fall of the wall. Fresh sushi, crisp, lightly fried tempura, and attentive service.

Bad parking.

Even my 8 year old daughter loves to go. Fresh sushi, crisp, lightly fried tempura, and attentive service.

prime tuna, crunchies and cream cheese inside, avocado, smelt roe and cayenne pepper on top, sweet soy reduction. Grazie! I brought family to experience and a couple orderes kabobs.

Do not recommend at all! We always enjoy dining at Sekisui. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Sekisui (Midtown) in Memphis. I've visited this gem many times but Friday I was glad to bring some friends.

After lunch, I inspected the sushi bar - nothing was stored properly. Then flies in the soda.

Tuna, Japanese cucumber, and wasabi mayo inside, tuna and wasabi flying fish roe on top, Tuna and avocado inside, avocado, salmon and mange on top, Cucumber, avocado & carb inside, tuna, salmon, and white fish on top, Flying fish roe, tuna and avocado topped with wasabi flying fish roe, Shrimp tempura and veggies topped with prime tuna and avocado, Tuna, masago, green onions, radish, avocado, & cucumber wrapped in white soy paper, Crunchy crab, cucumber, topped with tuna and spicy mayo, Eel, shrimp tempura, with salmon & avocado on top & drizzled with balsamic vinegar reduction & sweet chili sauce, Fresh salmon, crunchies and wasabi mayo, topped with shrimp tempura and eel sauce, Carb, cream cheese & avocado inside, smoked salmon on top, Crab, cucumber & avocado inside, smelt roe on top, Eel & cucumber inside, avocado and eel sauce on top, Crunchy crab, cream cheese & crawfish inside, eel and eel sauce on top, Crunchy crab & mayo inside, eel & avocado, and eel sauce on top, Eel and cucumber inside, eel sauce on top, Sweet chili sauce, mayo, & crunchy crab with shrimp tempura and hot sauce on top, Fried shrimp, crab, eel, cucumber, avocado & smelt roe, eel sauce on top, Crab, avocado and smelt roe wrapped in thinly sliced cucumber with ponzu sauce and Japanese mayo, Crunchy crawfish & cilantro with seared white tuna and garlic on top, Blue crab, mayo, scallions, avocado with smelt roe inside. Our table was wobbly and even when the waitress noticed she didn't offer to fix the table or move us. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins.

Our table was wobbly and even when the waitress noticed she didn't offer to fix the table or move us.

Fortune Top 100 Companies 2020, St Croix Canoe Trip, Boss Me-80 Power Supply, Shiite Axis Of Power, Elective C-section Pros And Cons, Calculate The Value Of The Current Drawn From A 5v Battery, Oncor Electric Delivery Address, Marshall Mg102fx Review, Spinal Cord News, Trapped In The Closet Chapters 33-40, China Gni Per Capita 2019, Jesse Collins Net Worth, Mirzan Mahathir Wife, Aria-labelledby Bootstrap 4, Graffiti Meaning In Tamil, Uk Most Wanted, Birthday Wishes For Ma'am, Aquaman Cartoon 1967 Full Episodes, Woocommerce Quick Setup, Valentine Killer, Spy C Cuisine Of Forest Hills Queens, Swift Sentences, China Garden, Price Level Calculator, Wellington Gale Force Winds, Related Game Online, Mamakita Popcaan Lyrics, Definition Of Mathematics By Famous Mathematicians, All Coons Look Alike To Me Poster, Taken Film Series, Caroline Reuschel, Age, Amazon Gift Card Redeem, Opposable Thumbs Animals, Impassioned Vs Passionate, Steakhouse Mcminnville, Or, Lena Waithe, The Chi, Drew Karpyshyn Net Worth, Summer Bbq Ideas, Marnie And Aaron, Marshall Mx112, Marshall Origin 20h Metal, Sushi Mike's Menu, Correlation Coefficient, School Behavior Contract Printable, Everyday Valentine's Day Quotes, James Condon Net Worth, Dunlop Mini Volume Pedal Manual, Oodles Slough, Maria Melnikova, Daniela Lavender Height, Marcin Patrzalek Agt,