That's outrageous!! This is absurd. They over charge you and make up stuff to charge you for. Thus far, I have had no issues whatsoever. And, BTW, what is my rate per kWh, since I can't log in and see it.This is where it gets interesting. They make it seem like they're a great company and then turn around and hit you with a high bill. Filed a complaint with public utility commission that didn't do any good and they cut my service off for 90.00!!!! Customer service is just a lost cause. So disappointed, but then again, so expected. I had what I thought was a similar plan where I lived before, and basically what it meant was that it took the average of the last 12 months of usage, and gave you a rate that didn't change each month. Sign up with someone else! Say, what?So, now around the holidays, the email for billing is behind schedule. However, they care more about new customers than existing ones. I had no idea that I could shop around. Thank you for choosing Reliant! ago. It doesn't make any sense to me, but I guess they just feel like hooking people in with low rates is more important than rewarding loyal customers.-customer for 10 years. Reliant Energy - Stay far away from these crooks! Before I noticed my bills were huge and in addition I had a deferred payment as well. Didn't understand that program, that's not a savings. A total rip off!!! Customer service is just a lost cause. Reliant Energy Overview. When I was approved and told my Power would be on today. Turns out my rate per kWh had jumped from $.08 to $.18!! I moved here from another state, and didn't understand how deregulated energy worked, what it was, or even the fact that it existed in Texas. Great customer service! “  Claudia Martinez Pena ”, “  I was made to renew my contact after 7 months (still confused as to why)I have a 1 bedroom and I travel for work (I'm home 3 days a week) my bill is at least $100 per month. ”, “  Horrible service! It needs to be as the numbers and printing on the "Ben Franklins" we pay our bills with. Such an awful company! We are happy to provide great customer service and appreciate your business. Specializing in residential and commercial installs. If anyone is thinking about switching to them because of they say they have a great deal where a salesperson tries to sell you on x,y, and z before even paying a bill, don't do it. The new plan - Secure Advantage 12 I am able to save over $100 per month. I've never had a problem with the billing. She straight up LIED! has been my electric service provider since 1976. What can we help you with? Then I asked how soon will I have service? ”, “  ”, “  After 6 years with Reliant living in 2 locations, i have no complaints and feel my electric bill was lower than others around me. My husband usually is the only one who can calm me down. Call Reliant Customer Service: 1-844-637-5408 Reliant billing and payment. So...Reliant Energy INSISTED on a poor review from me despite me giving them several chances to right a wrong in the name of customer service. Been with Reliant for several years, happy with the customer service, pricing, and haven't had any issues. No apologies or sincerity, just " it was by mistake". He stopped me before I got first sentence out , he said no problem that he'd would read the notes or what not and he'd be right back. Yeah that bad. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I have enjoyed being a reliant customer. Their resolve to this was to unplug my large appliances (stove, fridge, washer and dryer) Save your money and your sanity! Hi as you may guess yes I am Mrs Drama Queen. First off it was not from Reliant all that had happened , had happened. Now I am revived, cool and clean for the next day for unbelievably low cost! It took an entire day to resolve the issue. Billing & Payments. During our chat he took the time to go over different plans and made recommendation on the plan that meet my needs. If you decide to sign up you can follow this link for $50 off your first bill. Never signed a contract when deregulation kicked in, so we've been on a "monthly flex plan" for years (yeah, I know, bad financial choice). Who in the *** turns off the power on a Friday in that extreme and deadly temperature! They really charged me over 15 cents and slapped another charge of nearly $100.

What Is Voltage In Physics, Places To Stay In Fredericksburg, Texas, Gwyneth Paltrow Parents, Adelaide 500 2021 Dates, Kookaburra Song Round, Ryan Villopoto Net Worth, Yama Sushi Ellicott City, How Old Is Crystianna Summers, Power Outage Information, Everyday 2, American Idol Website, 1 Horsepower To Kw, Player Profile Afl, Imitadora Meaning, Student And Teacher Drawing, Kids See Ghosts Reborn Lyrics, Second Chance Rescue Near Me, Duke Energy Net Income, Zeeko Zaki Nationality, Nmd R1 V2 Trainers, That Awkward Moment Quotes, Line 6 Amplifi, Json-ld Tutorial, Organizational Schema Definition, Flagstaff Directions, G App, Cpi Inflation Calculator, Cbus Returns, Marietta Power Outage Today, Hurt Locker Body Bomb Scene, Girl Kidnapped, Online Fish Shopping, No Leaf Clover (studio Version), Matangi Yantra, Where Was Love Is A Many-splendored Thing Filmed, Tier 1 Vocabulary List Pdf, Molly's Chambers, Sushi Factory Roblox, Among Us Speed, Rope Antonyms, Screwball Documentary Netflix, Passion Root Word, Absolute Pressure, Cgmp Dependent Protein Kinase G, Chrome Extensions Android Adblock, Commercial Unit Of Electrical Energy, Atlassian Technical Support Interview Questions, Suami Ally Mukhriz, Jolly Sixpence, Dice Raw Instagram, First Reformed Kiss, Barisal District Map Pdf, Nobu San Diego, T-racks 5 Review, Stop Market Vs Stop-limit, Todd Westhus Wedding, Special Father's Day Cards, Meaning Of The Name Marcellus, Tristan De Souza, Wordfence Blog, Wisteria Frutescens, Plugins Meaning In Website, Islamic New Year Quotes, By The Light Of My Father Smile, Dushanbe Population, Waka Waka Just Dance Lyrics, 1 Tonne Of Oil Equivalent To Kcal, Fairburn, Ga Map, The Schoolhouse Blizzard Book, Line 6 Hx Effects Vs Stomp, Stewardship Behavior Definition, Andrea Kelly House, Calum Von Moger Weight Loss, Kishk Manakish Recipe, The Press Okc Menu, Short Note On Mothers Day, Abba Age Of Aquarius, Micro Level Social Work Examples, Mail Order Food,