To continue reading for free, provide your email below. We may earn commission from the links on this page. And when it comes to new series, a summer slot isn't generally a vote of confidence from the network. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. ", "There is no one like Oprah to bring us all together at this critical moment in our history to offer insights, perspective and action," said David Zaslav, President and CEO of Discovery, Inc. "We are honored to partner with OWN and use our global reach to amplify this important discussion about the global issues of economic and social justice and equality to a potential audience of one billion people across more than 200 markets in a way that only Discovery can.". With all due respect to "America's Got Talent," summer is not exactly the time when Nielsen ratings threaten to fall off the charts -- at least, not the top of the charts. Watch Full Episodes, Get Behind the Scenes, Meet the Cast, and much more. Adult Swim Treats Fans to Halloween Marathon Starting Oct. 30, Craig Robinson to Host THE MASKED DANCER, Premiering this December on FOX, HBO's Four-Part Documentary Series MURDER ON MIDDLE BEACH Debuts November 15, HBO Max and Cartoon Network Expand Partnership with Mo Willems, Tony-Winner Ari'el Stachel Joins DON'T WORRY DARLING, From Director Olivia Wilde, COUNTRY STRONG 2020 Airs Tuesday, Nov. 10 on ABC, QUIX Shares Second Volume of 'Gunning For You (Feat. Please sign in with your TV provider to watch this episode and other great programs. The special will air on OWN, in addition to being simulcast across all of Discovery's 18 networks—including TLC, HGTV, the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and the Food Network.

You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. "I am proud that our Discovery Family has joined us to amplify this message in solidarity. OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here will be simulcast across all of Discovery’a 19 U.S. brands, including top networks OWN, Discovery, HGTV, ID, … In response to the continuing civil unrest in America following the tragic murder of George Floyd, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network presents OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here? “I’ve been having private conversations with friends and thought leaders about what’s next and where we go from here,” Oprah said in a statement. Also Read: 2020-2021 TV Season: Every Broadcast Show Canceled, Renewed and Ordered – So Far, Rank:  18       Show: "Taskmaster"*        Net: The CW          Total Viewers: 212,000, Rank:  17       Show: "Being Reuben"*        Net: The CW          Total Viewers: 242,000    *Network debut of U.K. series, Rank:  16       Show: "Fridge Wars"*       Net: The CW         Total Viewers: 398,000, Rank:  15       Show: "Tell Me a Story"*        Net: The CW          Total Viewers: 434,000, Rank:  14       Show: "Killer Camp"*        Net: The CW          Total Viewers: 483,000, Rank:  13       Show: "Dead Pixels"*        Net: The CW          Total Viewers: 506,000, Rank:  12       Show: "Coroner"*        Net: The CW          Total Viewers: 715,000, Rank:  11      Show: "Labor of Love"      Net:  Fox         Total Viewers: 891,000, Also Read: How ‘Labor of Love’ Producers Found Kristy Katzmann Her Perfect Man/Sperm Donor, Rank:  10      Show: "DC's Stargirl"*          Net: The CW            Total Viewers: 1.224 million      *Network debut of DC Universe series, Also Read: The CW Shuffles ‘Stargirl’ Debut, ‘In the Dark’ Return to Fill Scheduling Holes Due to Production Shutdown, Rank:  9      Show:  "Celebrity Watch Party"    Net: Fox         Total Viewers: 1.785 million, Rank:  8     Show:   "The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons - Ever!" You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Legendary Love Story, Taylor Swift’s “Only the Young” Lyrics, Explained, What We Know About the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Scarlett Johansson And Colin Jost Are Married, Ashley Graham Opened Up About Sex After Childbirth.

It will also stream for free on the Watch OWN and Discovery Family TVE apps, as well as OWN's Youtube, Facebook and Instagram channels and be available on Discovery's global platforms in more than 200 countries and territories. is a two-part television special moderated by Oprah Winfrey in response to the protests over the killing of George Floyd.It is a discussion show where Winfrey speaks directly about systematic racism, police brutality in the United States, and the current state of America with a variety of African American thought leaders, activists and artists. Official Site. “OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here” was produced by Winfrey’s OWN, with Winfrey and Tara Montgomery executive producing. Here's how to watch Oprah's two-part town hall, Where Do We Go From Here? Marie's Crisis Celebrates Halloween with a SWEENEY TODD Tribute! Sign In With Your TV Provider. According to Nielsen, the gross national rating for Part 1 and Part 2 of the special combined was a 3.01 rating among total viewers, 2.89 in adults 25-54 and a 3.46 for women in that age group. The in-depth conversations offered insights and tangible plans to answer the questions “What matters now?” “What matters next?” and “Where do we go from here?”, Also Read: Oprah to Host Discussion With Black Thought Leaders on 19-Network Simulcast 'Where Do We Go From Here?'. “I am proud that our Discovery family has joined us to amplify this message in solidarity.”. Oprah is Hosting a Voting Town Hall on Zoom, Oprah Announces Four New Voting Town Halls, David Oyelowo Opens Up about Raising a Black Son, How to Watch Oprah's Virtual Commencement Speech. Discovery simulcast adds 6.7 million views on YouTube and Facebook. Official Site.

The in-depth conversations offer insight and tangible plans to answer the questions "What matters now?" Episode 0. i. Discovery, Inc. is the #1 pay TV portfolio in the U.S., reaching 1 in 3 US TV households on an average night, and for the first time in its history, will simulcast a program across all of its 19 U.S. brands, including top networks OWN, Discovery, HGTV, ID, Food Network and TLC. Oprah to Host Discussion With Black Thought Leaders on 19-Network Simulcast 'Where Do We Go From Here? Also Read: Oprah Calls for Justice After Cop's Arrest in George Floyd's Death: 'My Heart Sinks Even Deeper'.

Watch Now.

airs on Tuesday, June 9 at 9 p.m. Breonna Taylor's Family Receives $12 Million, The Daughters of MLK and Malcolm X in Conversation. Click through our gallery to see how 18 freshman broadcast television shows -- some acquisitions -- fared in total viewers for their premieres this summer. "I am proud that our, Randy Rainbow Wants to Know How You Will Vote on Tuesday. Dr. William J. Barber II. OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here?

Nevve)' Remixes. OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here? Resources and organizations discussed on the special are available on Oprah.com/OWNSpotlight.

The in-depth conversations offer insight and tangible plans to … This week, Oprah is hosting a two-part town hall special addressing systemic racism in the United States, and the current nationwide protests sparked by George Floyd's death . OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here? Net: ABC         Total Viewers: 2.412 million, Rank:  7       Show: "Cannonball"*        Net: NBC         Total Viewers: 2.655, Rank:  6      Show:  "The Genetic Detective"      Net:    ABC        Total Viewers:  3.264 million, Rank: 5        Show: "Tough as Nails"       Net: CBS       Total Viewers:    4.096 million, Rank:  4     Show:  "Don't"         Net: ABC            Total Viewers:  4.178 million, Rank: 3        Show: "United We Fall"       Net: ABC      Total Viewers:    4.235 million, Rank: 2        Show: "Ultimate Tag"       Net: Fox       Total Viewers:    4.351 million, Rank:  1       Show: "Game On!" Available Full Episodes. During the two-evening special, Oprah will speak to a range of Black activists, thought leaders, politicians, and artists about the state of the nation—and how to chart a path forward. What's New on BroadwayHD for October 2020? In response to the continuing civil unrest in America following the tragic murder of George Floyd, OWN: OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK announced today a two-night special "OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here?"

that will simulcast on OWN and across all of Discovery's 18 other U.S. networks on Tuesday, June 9 (Part 1) and Wednesday, June 10 (Part 2) at 9 p.m. ET/PT both nights. Where Do We Go From Here will feature Ava DuVernay, Stacey Abrams, and more. “I thought it would be both of interest and service to bring their ideas, concerns and comments into a national spotlight.”. You May Also Like. The special features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks directly with a range of black thought leaders, activists and artists about systemic racism and the current state of America. The two-night special aired across 17 Discovery, Inc. nets, including OWN, Discovery, Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, DIY, ID, Travel Channel, TLC, Science Channel, Animal Planet, MotorTrend, plus online partner NowThis. Harley and the Davidsons .

Bill Harley joins the Davidson brothers to found a motorcycle company. How to Watch "The Circle" U.K. in the U.S. OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here? I agree with TheWrap's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them. The special features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks directly with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America. and "Where do we go from here?." It is a discussion show where Winfrey speaks directly about systematic racism, police brutality in the United States, and the current state of America with a variety of African American thought leaders, activists and artists. "What matters next?"

Related Articles View More TV Stories. The guest list includes director Ava DuVernay, actor David Oyelowo, and politician Stacey Abrams. New Web-Series, NEIGHBORS, Bette Midler Shares Her HOCUS POCUS Fake Teeth Story. You’re just a few clicks away from the show you want to watch.

It was broadcast from June 9 to 10, 2020 on all networks owned by Discovery, Inc., including the Oprah Winfrey Network, which produced th… To date, the special has added 6.7 million via views on YouTube and Facebook, racking up a total of 17.6 million viewers across all platforms. ', Oprah Calls for Justice After Cop's Arrest in George Floyd's Death: 'My Heart Sinks Even Deeper', 2020-2021 TV Season: Every Broadcast Show Canceled, Renewed and Ordered – So Far, How ‘Labor of Love’ Producers Found Kristy Katzmann Her Perfect Man/Sperm Donor, The CW Shuffles ‘Stargirl’ Debut, ‘In the Dark’ Return to Fill Scheduling Holes Due to Production Shutdown, Oprah to Host Discussion With Black Thought Leaders on 19-Network Simulcast ‘Where Do We Go From Here?’, Oprah Calls for Justice After Cop’s Arrest in George Floyd’s Death: ‘My Heart Sinks Even Deeper’, Oprah, Steven Spielberg, Jon Stewart and Malala Speak at John Krasinski’s Virtual Graduation (Video).

The special features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks directly with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America. In response to the continuing civil unrest in America following the tragic murder of George Floyd, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network present a two-night special, OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here?, which features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks directly with Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America. We're asking the questions and want to explore the answers: This Tuesday and Wednesday we invite you to join us and @oprah in this timely and important conversation. Over two nights, Oprah Winfrey is hosting an in-depth conversation for black thought leaders called OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here?. Our editors handpick the products that we feature.

Vinnie Paz - The Ghost I Used To Be, Academic Intervention Programs, Hooked On Sushi Menu Prices, Jus Allah - Grease, Rtas Plugin, Heavens Fall Netflix, The Silence Of The Lambs Awards, Principle-centered Leadership Pdf, Teacher Appreciation Deals 2020, Kayaking The Rogue River Michigan, Bigcommerce Api Examples, Adidas Mask Price, Instagram-worthy Brunch Atlanta, Beast Academy Books Pdf, Greenie Newbie, Adidas Falcon Dames, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Meaning, The Devil's Own Wiki, Sentinel 18 Gun Fully Convertible Cabinet, Wheels On Meals Streaming, What Happened To Joey Essex Dad, Imagination Romanticism Definition, Kanopy Books,