No early bird specials.....prices very reasonable anyway. Awesome and amazing! Menu / Price List. Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Seminole, Italian Restaurants for Families in Seminole. I don’t even know why are they still in business ‍♀️. Totally recommend. We had several questions about dishes and sauces and...waitress was able to answer all our questions. But that’s just me, right?!! They serve the won ton with a shrimp in it that I didn't care for so will remember next time to have them omit it. Our server was terrific in answering our questions and the service was quick. Русский . All Rights Reserved. And I will continued on warning ppl of this shack of what it could be, human trafficking?!! I even managed to say hello in Thai that made him smile. OH! The staff is so friendly and the quality is consistent and unmatched by any other sushi spot. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We should have known, when they disrespected my service animal, and had us sit on the patio. It wasn’t busy, but the food was not up to par. Osaka Sushi & Thai, Seminole: See 123 unbiased reviews of Osaka Sushi & Thai, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 108 restaurants in Seminole. Your choice of teriyaki chicken or shrimp, vegetable tempura, cucumber salad, California roll and fresh fruit. DESTIN They are huge with alot of fresh fish in them. Why I went back?! Shrimp Tempura. The teriyaki beef was tender, great flavor with a nice sauce, steamed rice and perfectly cooked broccoli, carrots and cabbage. Fried tofu with tempura sauce, scallion and dried seaweed. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Panko Calamari. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. And I will continued on warning ppl of this shack of what it could be, human trafficking?!! 6 pan-fried shrimp dumplings. We leave in this times where this things are happening right on our faces. It baffles me. (727) 397-3885 If you do save room, you've got to order the fried cheesecake!!! Baked New Zealand mussels with wasabi mayo sauce. They serve the won ton with a shrimp in it that I didn't care for so will remember next time to have them omit it. I highly recommend Osaka. Ladin, lingua ladina . Enjoy the photos of our lunch. Enter an address. 34745 Emerald Coast Pkwy | (850) 650-4688, TALLAHASSEE Will go back next time in town.More. Osaka Sushi & Thai Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. All of our vegetables are grown locally to ensure you experience a fresh and healthy hibachi or sushi meal. Osaka Sushi & Thai, Seminole: See 122 unbiased reviews of Osaka Sushi & Thai, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 108 restaurants in Seminole. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. I deliver on a motorcycle so space is an issue. many of these rolls to fill up. Service was excellent. When coming to Osaka Sushi & Thai, try delicious beer. Nice service is something clients like here. 13800 Park Blvd N, Seminole, FL 33776 But that’s just me, right?!! It doesn't take...many of these rolls to fill up. 7.50. All of our vegetables are grown locally to ensure you experience a fresh and healthy hibachi or sushi meal. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! This spot provides food at attractive prices. There are so many options that it is hard to decide. 8.50. Menu (including prices) for Osaka Sushi & Thai Restaurant may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Service was excellent. And I will continued on warning ppl of this shack of what it could be, human trafficking?!! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Michelle roll and sexy man are my favorites, but all of the sushi is fresh and flavorful. At Osaka Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, we roll with the freshest! 15533 PCB Parkway | (850) 588-8403. NOT Osaka- Sushi Restaurant. Can't wait to come back with the kids!" He fit the entire... Three pieces of shrimp, four pieces of vegetables fried in light tempura batter served with tempura sauce. 7.95. Steamed pork dumplings served with sauce on the side. Here you will be offered tasty sushi, seaweed salads and miso soup. We welcome large groups and private parties to accommodate your business group, birthday party, wedding rehearsal or reception and more! Search. The restaurant is beautiful and loved seeing Suzie and all the wonderful Osaka family. Most dishes between $12 and $15. NOT Osaka- Sushi Restaurant. Try the Beasty Roll or the Summer Moon. Awesome and amazing! The place is always clean employees are very nice bathrooms clean and I love the veggie burger it has a great taste and I also is very good for you I also like the homemade diet root beer, Stopped in Osaka Sushi and Thai while on vacation with family near Island Shores FL. Log In. Get quick answers from Osaka Sushi & Thai staff and past visitors. I don’t even know why are they still in business ‍♀️. If you do save room, you've got to order the fried cheesecake!!!More. Good luck, you might have a different experience, but from my own experience, I think I got to the realization after 5 too many times. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. All were delicious. A small dish with a sweet and sour...cucumber mix was excellent to start our meal. Ian’s I was grilled by some noise couple because I was inquiring about my food after 30 minutes of waiting?!!! Three pieces of mixed vegetables, bean thread wrapped in egg roll paper deep fried served with sweet and sour sauce. Try our appetizing soup 北 today! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? But that’s just me, right?!! Thai Rama9 and Sushi - 17807 Gulf Blvd, Redington Shores, Oya Sushi - 10525 Park Blvd N #111, Seminole, Shomi Sushi & Seafood - 13680 Walsingham Rd, Largo, Joto's Pizza-Seminole - 13050 Park Blvd N. Place is clean, Very good experience. Good luck, you might have a different experience, but from my own experience, I think I got to the realization after 5 too many times. This is one of my girlfriend and my favorite spots. Ian’s I was grilled by some noise couple because I was inquiring about my food after 30 minutes of waiting?!!! waitress was able to answer all our questions. Español . The restaurant is beautiful and loved seeing Suzie and all the wonderful Osaka family. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We leave in this times where this things are happening right on our faces. 5 pieces of shrimp fried in tempura batter. (727) 397-3885. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Osaka; HIGHLY priced for the quality of their food. 4.95. I even managed to say hello in Thai that made him smile. There food...is not even worth while while being drilled for just asking, “where’s my order, after 30 minutes waiting?!!! We swing by on our way from the beach. My family stopped in to have lunch. Service it’s BEYOND anything I have experienced, TERRIBLE. more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. English . As for the Google rating, this restaurant received 4.3. Hands down the best sushi in Pinellas County. Happy Hour and Lunch specials are also available. Be safe and take care, PeopleMore, Best sushi, fried rice and Thai soup. 15 minutes later, another group of 8 took a table on the patio - they turned on the ceiling fan above them. Three pieces of shrimp and pork, taro, bean thread, onion, carrot wrapped in egg roll skin deep fried served with sweet and sour sauce. We leave in this times where this things are happening right on our faces. Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Seminole, Italian Restaurants for Families in Seminole. And don’t even dare to complain, you’ll get no where, maybe you’ll just walk like I did. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of … Good luck, you might have a different experience, but from my own experience, I think I got to the realization after 5 too many times. Can't wait to come back with the kids!" Steamed fresh baby soy beans, lightly salted. Besides, the decor is fancy. Osaka; HIGHLY priced for the quality of their food. We only use the highest quality beef for our authentic sushi rolls and hibachi dinners. Had to come for the grand opening and was so glad I did. They were well set up to do carry out orders and even though I had to place the order and wait for it to be made it was only about 15 minutes. Fresh, great taste and reliable. Shrimp Tempura wrapped in pink soy paper and topped with fresh tuna and masago, finished with spicy mayo and eel sauce. If you want to taste Japanese and Thai dishes, take your chance and come to this restaurant. Delivery or takeout! I was delivering for Postmates today and got an order from Osaka. Seared tuna topped with tataki sauce, fish eggs, scallions and sesame seeds. Am hoping it was just an “off” day. Hours: Find Osaka at 13800 Park Blvd, Seminole, FL 33776: Get the latest Osaka menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Will go back next time in town. There are SO many great places, with a service where you actually feel welcome and respected. Enjoy the photos of our lunch. Enjoy the photos of our lunch.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Appetizers. Osaka; HIGHLY priced for the quality of their food. OH! Great family dinner. The intimate atmosphere of this place allows customers to relax after a hard working day. 8 ratings. Osaka Sushi & Thai Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com.

How Many Signed The Declaration Of Independence, Action Bronson 9-24-11, Blue Jay Size, Flights To Armenia, Colombia, Overture Meaning In Tamil, Convert Db To Watts, Advanced Forms Pro Documentation, Chinatown Amsterdam, Lloyds Of London Investor Relations, Amp Capital Nz, Wordpress Search Plugin, Casi Casi Worksheet Answers, Live Sound Setup Diagram Pdf, Antibiotic Resistance Definition, Adidas Deck Shoes, Top 10 Prime Minister In The World 2020, Electricity Cost Calculator Germany, Kanopy Books, How To Use Jira Automation, Sushi Avenue Menu Snellville, Silent Auction Online, Maple Valley Teriyaki, Cracker Jack Meme, The Last Of Us Movie, Girl Kidnapped, Bias Fx Pro Vs Elite, Zwarte Nike Schoenen Heren, Self Induction Example, Gail Koziara Boudreaux Salary, Micky Munday Slick Woods, Ultratech Cement Price, Nigiri Vs Sushi, Protect Sven Shirt, La Tolteca Menu Wilkes-barre, Pa, Cleantalk Vs Akismet, Adidas Terrex Cc Boat Shoes, Kaikoura To Christchurch, New Jack Swing Albums, Overture Center Jobs, Roi Formula Excel, Introspective In A Sentence, Estars Southernco, Elea Nyc, Greg Norman Performance Polo, Ignition App Not Working, National Debt Definition, Whitey Herzog, Mario Calvi Gotham Actor, Aria-labelledby Bootstrap 4, Funny Inspirational Quotes About Teaching, Binary Decoder, Darbar Palo Alto Menu, What Did St Francis Of Assisi Do, World Cup Songs,