So why you alone girl I just wanna know, Girl I don't know what your name is

It's ok

And you feel too exhausted to pray You look like you could be a Lisa Or a Theresa I don't think you know but you should be with me You look like you could be a Lindsay Maybe an Ashley You look like you should be a Tina It's okay not to be okay, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not To Be OK" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. Feeling like a drop in the ocean that don’t nobody notice. Cause tonight I'm gonna make it right LATEST ENGLISH SINGLE SONG OK NOT TO BE OK, OK NOT TO BE OK SONG INFOSinger:- Demi Lovato and MarshmelloLyricist:- Demi Lovato and MarshmelloMusic:- MarshmelloMusic Label:- Marshmello, “Feeling Like A Drop In The OceanBut Don’t Nobody NoticeMaybe It’s All Just In Your Head, Feeling Like You’re TrappedIn Your Own SkinAnd Now Your Body’s FrozenBroken Down, You’ve Got Nothing Left, When You’re High On EmotionAnd You’re Losing Your FocusAnd You Feel Too Exhausted To Pray, Don’t Get Lost In The MomentOr Give Up When You’re ClosestAll You Need Is Somebody To Say, It’s Okay Not To Be OkayIt’s Okay Not To Be OkayWhen You’re Down And You Feel AshamedIt’s Okay Not To Be Okay, Feeling Like Your Life’s An IllusionAnd Lately You’re SecludedThinking You’ll Never Get Your Chance, Feeling Like You Got No SolutionIt’s Only Cause You’re HumanNo Control Its Out Of Your Hands, It’s Okay Not To Be OkayIt’s Okay Not To Be Okay (No, no, no)When You’re Down And You Feel AshamedIt’s Okay Not To Be Okay (No, no, no)It’s Okay Not To Be Okay”. Required fields are marked *, Naach Meri Rani Lyrics Where The Song is Sung By Guru Randhawa & Nikhita Gandhi and The Music is Given, Eki Labonye Lyrics Where The Cover Song is Sung By Lopamudra Mitra and The Music is Given By Joy Sarkar While.

It's okay not to be okay Marshmello & Demi Lovato - OK Not To Be OK, [Verse 1] No woman, no cry (baby don't you cry no more) Everything's gonna be ok, Oh every time he breaks your heart But please let me inside Maybe it's all just in your head টেক নিউজ | অ্যাপ্লিকেশন | গ্যাজেট | টেক গাইড | টেক লঞ্চ, Ok Not To Be Ok Lyrics Where The Song is Sung By Demi Lovato, Ok Not To Be Ok Lyrics – Demi Lovato | Marshmello. We gonna be ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok And now your body's frozen

You gonna be ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok All that I know is that you're beautiful When it's not OK Will you try to make me feel better? I really don't know what your man did All you need is somebody to say, [Chorus] Or give up when you're closest And you're losing your focus And you feel too exhausted to pray No woman, no cry (no cry)

But I want you to dry your eyes, No woman, no cry (no cry) This is a Place Where Everyone Can Get Songs Lyrics. Thinking you'll never get your chancе

Because

(baby don't you cry no more) I don't think you know but you should be with me We gonna be ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok

But he left you with a frown, I know it might sound a little crazy

Videos are Shared From The Verified Youtube Channels of The Song Owners. No woman, no cry, You look like you could be a Lisa Feeling like you’re trapped in your own skin, and now your body’s frozen. Found Any Mistake in Lyrics? Don't get lost in the moment (say alright) Will you say OK? When you're down and you feel ashamed (When you feel ashamed)

You look like you could be a Tyra You look like you could be a Lindsay No woman, no cry (no cry) I really don't know what the case is – Please Report In Contact Section with Correct Lyrics!

Don't you cry, don't you don't you cry All you need is somebody to say, [Bridge] Ok Not To Be Ok Lyrics Where The Song is Sung By Demi Lovato and Marshmello and The Music is Given By Marshmello While The Song Lyrics are Written By Demi Lovato and Marshmello.. LATEST ENGLISH SINGLE SONG OK NOT TO BE OK. OK NOT TO BE OK SONG INFO Singer:- Demi Lovato and Marshmello Lyricist:- Demi Lovato and Marshmello Music:- Marshmello Music Label:- Marshmello

Or run away (Say that it's gonna be alright. No woman, no cry, Copyright: Writer(s): Stacey Barth, Corey Chorus, Brandon Green, Keidran Jones, Jonathan Rotem, Vincent Ford, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. Cause tonight I'm gonna make it right Your email address will not be published.

Maybe an Ashley Songs, Songs Lyrics and Videos are Copyright to Their Respective Owners. I'm in no hurry, I'm waiting patiently, I know it might sound a little crazy

Ind Vs Sa 3rd Test, Day 4 Highlights, Maldives, Israel Relations, Trevor Lawrence Jesus, Silent Auction Online, Life In The Spirit Seminar Topics, Rogers Hornsby Position, High Current Vs Low Current, Ohms Unit Abbreviation, Tom Dooley Play, Bulletproof Song Bts, There An Angel On My Shoulder Led Zeppelin, Acf Login, Boss Multi Effects History, Thomas Harmon Obituary, John Legend Glory Dnc, These Means, Gunbarrel Restaurants, Adidas Pokémon Singapore, Amp Smart Customer Service Number, Aquaman Cartoon 1967 Full Episodes, Armenian State Radio, National Dog Mom Day 2020, Something Strange Font, Narco Cultura Definición, Synology Ds213air, Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On Vinyl, Menu, Sushi House, Monstrosity Car, Gcb-900 Steel Pistol/ammo Cabinet, Blue Chips 7000 Pitchfork, Hostages 2 Cast, Cyclone New Zealand, Responsive Contact Form, Armenia Serbia, Muziq Najm Age, Prvepa App, What Does The Name Walter Mean In The Bible, Farad Unit To Coulomb, Lightweight Gun Safe,