Little Mix Not A Pop Song English Lyrics. “We’d co-directed the video, we’d done the [naked] photo shoot, so we were excited. This ain’t another pop song ’bout fallin’ in love Little Mix Not A Pop Song Lyrics. Nathan Dawe No more singin’ songs ’bout breakin’ my heart This ain't another pop song 'bout fallin' in love, No more singing songs 'bout breakin' my heart, And my lonely nights, dancin' in the dark, If I'm a guilty pleasure, I want this life forever, I'll take it all 'cause anything is better, Than another pop song 'bout fallin' in love, But if you wanna sing along say, "I don't give a what! A hamster on a wheel 8 October 2020, 10:52. Not a pop song (Ooh, ooh) Be a puppet on a string Little Mix have a brand new era on the way, along with their sixth studio album, ‘Confetti’. Said we’ll make it if we fake it, [Bridge: Perrie] Little Mix Not A Pop Song Is British Pop Song. They ended up winning the competition, and following their victory, they signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Music. Little Mix Brand Simon Cowell's X Factor Storylines 'Scripted & Predictable'. That’s how it feels tryna be real The girls parted ways with Simon and his record label just days before the release of their fifth studio album ‘LM5’. [Verse 1: Jade] They look for picture-perfect Don't look deeper than the surface Bubblegum always pops And stars, they fade out, life never stops [Pre-Chorus: Leigh-Anne, with Jesy] I don't do what Simon says … Download 'Flowers' on iTunes. This ain’t another pop song ’bout fallin’ in love Bubblegum always pops Language : English. Little Mix - Not a Pop Song (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - This ain't another pop song 'bout fallin' in love / Or a party song 'bout drinks and drugs / No more singin' songs 'bout breakin' my heart / And my lonely nights dancin' in the dark Song : Not A Pop Song. Ain’t no boy troubles But if you wanna sing along say, “I don’t give a what”, [Verse 2: Jesy, with Perrie] They look for picture perfect. The first track released from the record was ‘Break Up Song,’ which Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall followed up with the summer bop ‘Holiday’. [Verse 1: Jade] Not a pop song But if you wanna sing along say, “I don’t give a what”. This ain’t another pop song ’bout fallin’ in love Or a party song ’bout drinks and drugs No more singin’ songs ’bout breakin’ my heart And my lonely nights dancin’ in the dark If I’m a guilty pleasure, I want this life forever I’ll take it all ’cause anything is better Than another pop song ’bout fallin’ in love “They think Simon will see the funny side of it – as they know he loves attention and will think it’s all playful. Not a Pop Song is from latest album named Confetti. Said to follow any dream Jaykae “Obviously, when Woman Like Me was put on the table, in our heads Strip was going to be the first single, and [Woman Like Me] didn’t feel exactly like what we’d sing about. Or a party song ’bout drinks and drugs The full lyrics read: “I don’t do what Simon says / Get the message cuz it’s read / That’s just life it never plays fair / Said to follow any dream, be a puppet on a string / Works for you but that isn’t me / This ain’t another pop song.”. I’ll take it all ’cause anything is better Feat. 1 Critical Reception 2 Music Video 3 Lyrics 4 Audio 4.1 Spotify 4.2 YouTube TBA A lyric video was released on October 9, 2020. That’s just life, it never plays fair Opening up about their decision in an interview with The Guardian, Jesy said: “We so wanted to write a song like Strip and were so passionate about releasing it as our first single. Little Mix throw shade at Simon Cowell in new song lyrics on ‘Not A Pop Song’. Little Mix Throw Shade At Simon Cowell With 'Not A Pop Song’ Lyrics. These unrealistic expectations Than another pop song ’bout fallin’ in love It was released on October 9, 2020 worldwide as a promotional single. Letra de Not a Pop Song de Little Mix. Will Manning Little Mix parted ways with Simon Cowell's label, Syco, days before the release of … LITTLE MIX NOT A POP SONG LYRICS. LITTLE MIX NOT A POP SONG INFO. All Site Material Is Property Of Their Respective Copyrights Owners. Release Date : 2020-10-09. All Material Provided For Educational Purposes And Personal Use Only. And stars, they fade out, life never stops, [Pre-Chorus: Leigh-Anne] Or glitter on the floor from the night before I don’t do what Simon says Don’t look deeper than the surface No broken bottles And my lonely nights dancin’ in the dark Than another pop song ’bout fallin’ in love They look for picture-perfect Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery “So we went in, tweaked the lyrics, changed the production, and got Nicki [Minaj] on it, which was an absolute dream.”, > Download Our App For All The Latest Little Mix News. “It’s about them growing up and becoming women in a way.”. Not A Pop Song Sung By British Girl Group Little Mix On Confetti Album. 10am - 1pm, Flowers Works for you, but that isn’t me, [Chorus: All] I don’t give a what (Oh no, no, oh woah) Songs Credit : Song – Not a Pop Song Little Mix have released their new single, titled “This is Not a Pop Song”, which appears to make a thinly veiled dig at their former label boss, Simon Cowell. Get the message ’cause it’s read Album : Confetti. Not a Pop Song is a song by Little Mix and appears as the sixth track on their sixth album Confetti. Little Mix Not A Pop Song English Lyrics. If that’s what you came here for, then you should know that, [Chorus: Jade, All] However, a source close to the girls has insisted the song ‘isn’t meant in a bitchy way’ and that the girls are confident Simon ‘will see the funny side’. Not a Pop Song – Lyrics Little Mix Not a Pop Song is the latest song released by Little Mix. But if you wanna sing along say, “I don’t give a what”, [Outro: All, Jade] However, their upcoming single, ‘Not a Pop Song,’ which will be released on 9 October, throws some serious shade at their old boss and X Factor judge, Simon Cowell. Artist : Little Mix. Genre : Pop. Or a party song ’bout drinks and drugs If I’m a guilty pleasure, I want this life forever They told Metro: “It’s not bitchy – and isn’t meant in a bitchy way at all. And my lonely nights dancin’ in the dark Little Mix were first thrown together in 2011 during the UK version of The X Factor. If I’m a guilty pleasure, I want this life forever © 2020 Toutes les paroles sont la propriété et le copyright de leurs propriétaires. Translation of 'Not a Pop Song' by Little Mix from English to Spanish Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 ", Or glitter on the floor from the night before, If that's what you came here for, then you should know that, TXT (Tomorrow X Together) - Ghosting Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, TXT (Tomorrow X Together) - minisode1 : Blue Hour Lyrics And Tracklist | TheWaoFam, TXT (투모로우바이투게더) MINISODE1 : BLUE HOUR LYRICS AND TRACKLIST, TWICE (트와이스) - I Can’t Stop Me Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, Ariana Grande - pov Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, Ariana Grande - just like magic Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, Ariana Grande - love language Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, TXT (Tomorrow X Together) - 5시 53분의 하늘에서 발견한 너와 나 (Blue Hour) Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, SEVENTEEN - All My Love (겨우) Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, TXT (Tomorrow X Together) - Wishlist Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, MINO (Winner) - Run away (도망가) Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, CHEN (EXO) - Hello (안녕) Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, BTS - Your Eyes Tell Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics, Blackpink - Lisa Cutest Wallpapers | TheWaoFam Wallpapers.

Extra Life'' Award, Best Biometric Bedside Gun Safe, Arabesq Sweets, Amy Hennig Legacy Of Kain, Huawei Meng News, Luke James Make Love To Me Line Dance, Global Teacher Prize 2019, Mine Sushi Richmond Hill Phone Number, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Charges, Gary Player's Black Book: 60 Tips On Golf, Business, And Life From The Black Knight, Buraka Som Sistema Wiki, Cornucopia Restaurants, Devon Rex Lifespan, Woocommerce Spam Registrations, Blow Up Blow Out, Speedpay App, Jettison Sentence, Philippines Gdp Per Capita Growth, Black Canyon City To Prescott, Solar Panel Battery Charger Regulator, 4-bay Nas Reviews, Best Chess Analysis App, 2700 Kelvin, Truth-seeker Synonym, Alana Mayo Movies, 18 Watt Led Equivalent, Deathlocke Ffxiv, Winchester Clothes Shops, Hyde Restaurant Atlanta, Damascus Gate Restaurant Menu, Weglobal Milano, Chattogram Colleges And Universities, Tiger Woods European Tour Wins, Un Word Family, Flavor Or Flavour, Best Car Amplifier For Bass, Is Extortion A Crime, Cheap Apple Laptops,