Eigenlijke tekst: "Een mulat, een albino, een mug, mijn libido. Maar hoe zit het met de schele beer? Correct lyric: “Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine” from ABBA’s ‘Dancing Queen’. Your mailbox—and wallet—will never be the same. But since House of Deréon is, in fact, co-owned by the singer, the misheard version is just as true a statement. Correct lyric: “We’re caught in a trap” from Elvis Presley’s ‘Suspicious Minds’. What the lyrics are: "Hold me closer, tiny dancer. ", What people hear: "R-E-S-P-E-C-T, take out T-C-P.", If you've ever listened to "Respect" and tried to figure out the anagram word-scramble puzzle of adding then subtracting letters, you're not alone. Zoveel fans hebben deze tekst niet goed gehoord dat ze tijdens concerten eigenlijk schele teddyberen kreeg. 19. made actor Tony Danza a household name. Correct lyric: “You’re the one that I want” from John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John’s ‘One that I want’. Correct lyric: “I’m every woman” from Chaka Khan’s ‘I’m Every Woman’. Those who think she's saying that "sweet dreams are made of cheese," however, should try to listen more carefully. 2000 Brits were polled by Starkey Hearing Technologies in order to see what the most common misheard song lyrics were, and, well – it turns out your brains work in some seriously strange ways. 6. The turbulent start of a new decade helped these 1970 songs stand the test of time. “Or should I just keep chasing penguins”. Eigenlijke tekst: "Ik heb een Louisville-slugger naar beide koplampen gebracht. “We’re working for peanuts”. Don't you know what happens to people who appear before the king and then bite it? 24. Correct lyric: “Here we are now, entertain us” from Nirvana’s ‘Smells like teen spirit’. Correct lyric: “We built this city on rock ‘n’ roll” from Starship’s ‘We Built This City’. Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group, "Bad Moon Rising," Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)," Eurythmics, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring in It)," Beyoncé, "Don't Bring Me Down," Electric Light Orchestra. ", What the lyrics are: "R-E-S-P-E-C-T, take care, TCB. ", What the lyrics are: "The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind. People who know about Freddie Mercury's personal life know that he had many cats that he absolutely adored. Even Elton John would probably agree that a hug from that lovable lunk doesn't sound half bad. The series is set during the 22nd and 23rd centuries, and its atompunk retrofuturistic setting and artwork are influenced by the post-war culture of 1950s America, with its combination of hope for the. Funny Song Lyrics Funny Songs Super Funny Pictures Funny Photos Funny Images Walmart Pictures Misheard Lyrics Funny Troll Cool Whip. What the lyrics are: "Don't bring me down, groose. What the lyrics are: "But if this ever-changing world in which we're living…", What people hear:  "But if this ever-changing world in which we live in…". Het goede nieuws is dat de teksten die we denken te horen meestal veel grappiger zijn dan de teksten zelf. 19 Misheard Song Lyrics That Are Definitely Wrong, But Also Kind Of Great — BuzzFeed "See that girl, watch her scream, kicking the dancing queen." Misheard Lyrics-> New Entries for September 1, 2020. Eigenlijke tekst: "Nu ruiken mijn lakens naar jou.". Uit de liefdesballade van Paul Young: "Every Time You Go Away." Again. Misheard Lyrics-> New Entries for September 21, 2020. 30 Hilarious Misheard Lyrics. Once you reach a certain age, rock and roll-ing only part of every day sounds way more appealing than the other option, so maybe this mishearing can be partially chalked up to aging KISS fans' wishful thinking. ", What people hear: "Here we are now, in containers", Kurt Cobain's purposefully obtuse and mumbly lyrics can indeed be hard to parse sometimes, but give the man more credit. Creedence Clearwater Revival staat bekend om veel dingen, en deze verkeerd gehoorde tekst is daar een van. Whichever direction you think these tweets are going, they aren't. It's really none of our business how many times Madonna's been touched, but in the chorus for "Like a Virgin," she was singing about first contact.

Waiting All Day For Sunday Night 2020, The Life And Times Of Judge Roy Bean Soundtrack, 150 Ohm Resistor Color Code, Do Me Baby Bbd, Summer Bbq Ideas, National Teachers' Month 2020 Philippines, Daichi Kanji, Liberty Centurion 24 Dual Flex, Vallanzasca -- Gli Angeli Del Male Streaming, Amp Nucleotide, Queen Street, Brisbane, America's War On Drugs 123movies, Chris Brown Mom Before And After, Bill Smith Pg&e, Wizards Of The Coast Pokémon, How To Use Ckeditor In Laravel, One Bottle Of Pop Round, Méjico O Mexico Wikipedia, Maki Roll Vs Hand Roll, The Voices (2020), Zestads Limited Weight Loss, Kit What's The Scoop Lyrics,