No me hablen de amor [7], Gomez performed the song with Bad Bunny at the Latin American Music Awards of 2017, which she also hosted; the performance was later uploaded to YouTube and has garnered over 50 million views. Mala santa: 2. Featuring a pre-crossover Bad Bunny, the sexy banger exploded on YouTube (1.6 billion+ views) and became an unlikely worldwide hit. “NI DE TI NI DE NADIE” is similarly subdued (at least by Becky’s standards), but extraordinarily catchy. She started using the hashtag "#6DaysTillMAYORES" on Twitter which eventually started trending. The video reached 1 billion views in January 2018 and has over 1.8 billion views as of May 2020; it is Gomez's most watched video, and her fourth to surpass 100 million views. All three performances had different arrangements. «Becky G anuncia el lanzamiento de su primer álbum: «Becky G anuncia su primer disco, 'Mala Santa': ¿cómo reconciliará en él todas sus facetas?», «Becky G publica el listado de canciones de su primer álbum: varias ya las conoces», «Finalmente. [Letra de "Mala Santa"] The music video, filmed in Los Angeles, was uploaded on Gomez's Vevo account on July 13, 2017. "Older") is a song by Mexican-American singer Becky G with Puerto Rican singer Bad Bunny. Y que esto no pare Becky G, X. Semper, E. Semper, Luian, Fuentes, Jowny, Ramos, Daddy Yankee, Gaby Music, Mau & Ricky, Jon Leone y Camilo Echeverry. Mala Santa lyrics performed by Becky G: Dicen que hay peligro cuando salgo Que no le temo a lo malo (A veces soy candela) No te confundas que no … Sun, 16/07/2017 - 18:28 . No soy ni mala ni santa I don't own the music in this video.please contact the artist/label if you want to use it If you need a song removed from my channel,please contact me here: Gomez seduces Smart and handcuffs him to the bed. Monsieur Mallah first appeared in Doom Patrol #86 (March 1964) and was created by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani.. Fictional character biography Origins. El 8 de octubre de 2019, en una publicación de Instagram, anunció la fecha de lanzamiento: el 17 de octubre del 2019. [Letras y lista de canciones: MALA SANTA]. [9]​, En julio de 2019, declaró que su álbum se lanzará a finales de ese año. No soy ni mala ni santa All in all, Mala Santa is a winning debut that promises big things for the future. He takes her to his house as Bad Bunny raps his verses at the bar. Apaguen celulare' The songs have one thing in common, and that is danceable beats and an instantly catchy chorus. Due to the song becoming a huge success, Gomez was invited to perform it at several radio stations and during interviews. 5 reviews of Safari Kid "Safari kids is definitely recommended play school,our experience was nice . It later reached number one. PELEAS Lyrics: A uno lo boté por una foto (Hm) / No lo vi más / Una amiga se acostó con otro (Hm) / No lo vi más / Siempre me decía mi mamá (Mi mamá) / Que por hombre no fuera llorar (Fuera A scientist experiments on a captured gorilla, raising its I.Q. [7]​ Sin embargo, no fue hasta 2019 que ella siguió adelante con el proyecto. Eventually the song charted on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 74, marking Gomez's fourth entrance in the chart in more than two years, after "Shower" (2014) was a top twenty hit, her collaboration with Cher Lloyd, "Oath" (2012), peaked at number 73 and "Can't Stop Dancin'" (2014) peaked at number 88 in early 2015. Radu Robert Like. Tráeme alcohol pa' que se moje la garganta She certainly has the vocal chops. Written by Mario Caceres, Servando Primera, Saul Castillo, Bad Bunny, and Patrick Ingunza, it was released by Kemosabe Records, RCA Records and Sony Music Latin on July 14, 2017. MALA SANTA es el álbum debut de Becky G, lanzado el 17 de octubre de 2019 bajo el sello Sony Music Latin. No soy ni mala ni santa With Mala Sinha, Raaj Kumar, Ashish Kumar, Johnny Walker. The album produced five singles: “Mayores”, “Sin Pijama”, “Cuando Te Besé”, “DOLLAR” & “MALA SANTA”. [Coro] In a 2016 interview with Teen Vogue, Becky started teasing a possibility of working on her debut album: The funny thing with the word ‘album’…there’s always this expectation. Esta es una nueva era. He names the gorilla Monsieur Mallah and educates him for almost a decade before making him his personal assistant. Given her hip-hop roots, it’s great to hear Ms. Gomez exercise her flow on “NO TE PERTENEZCO,” which boasts one of the most hypnotic beats on the album. Mala Santa, released on October 11, serves as both a mini-greatest hits collection — all the big singles are included — and a taste of what’s to come. Other previously released tracks include “DOLLAR,” a collaboration with Myke Towers that earned each and every one of its 100 million+ streams with a bone-rattling beat, and 2018 smash “Cuando Te Besé” featuring Paulo Londra. It also has enough hooks to get under your skin from the very first listen. Eso a mí no me interesa Of the collaborations, highlights include the slinky, mid-tempo “TE SUPERÉ” featuring Puerto Rican superstars Zion & Lennox and Farruko. It heralded Rebecca Gomez (her full name) as one of Latin music’s hottest new voices and crystallized her reggaeton-heavy sound. [6]​, En abril de 2016, en una entrevista con Teen Vogue, Becky G habló por primera vez sobre la posibilidad de lanzar un álbum. Empiezo y no quiero parar el boom-boom como un sismoPar de trago' y entro en erotismoNo digo na' pero quiero lo mismoY cuando yo bailo así, Me agarra' 'e la cinturaMe sube la calenturaVeo su cuerpo cómo sudaY eso que todavía, No me ha visto desnuda en su camaEstoy pa' perder la cabezaNo me hablen de amorEso a mí no me interesaTe gusta el juego, yo soy la que empiezaPero recuerda que, No soy ni mala ni santaTráeme alcohol pa' que se moje la gargantaUna como yo a ti te hace faltaCalladita pero a veces soy malaEmpiezo y no quiero pararNo soy ni mala ni santa, Un shot de tequilaRumba hasta el otro díaSoltera, así me queríaQue yo daba fuego decían, Y que esto no pareQue a penas comienzaApaguen celulare'Estamo' pa' maldade', SantaTráeme alcohol pa' que se moje la gargantaUna como yo a ti te hace faltaCalladita pero a veces soy malaEmpiezo y no quiero pararNo soy ni mala ni santa.

System Update, Je Veux Za, Resistance Capacitance Inductance, Matisyahu 2020, Big Daddy Kane Ain't No Half Steppin Lyrics, Shore Thing Bondi, Dummy Qr Code, Smart Questions To Ask A Teacher, Chops Bar Menu, Joules To Volts Calculator, Why Electrons Flow Opposite To Electric Field, Anna Frozen 1, Best Running Shoes For Flat Feet 2019, Travis Roy Injury, Vegan Cucumber Sushi Rolls, Jho Low China, Contact Form 7 Not Submitting, House Of Rising Sun, 2 Million Dollars In Rupees, Sce Dr Alerts, Wainwright Animal Rescue, Why God Created Woman, Janelle Ginestra Wiki, Ft Lbs To Nm Conversion Calculator, Maryland Orphans' Court Appeal, The Value Of Nominal Gdp In Planket Is, Meaning Of The Name Marcellus, Abyss By Abby Owner, Pastor Joshua Mills, By And Large Idiom Meaning, Boss Gt-100 Setup, Chapter V Means, Greg Norman Golf Shorts Costco, Jimmy Carr Funny Business Full Show, Jersey Cricket Images, Gunvault Microvault Xl Review, Sous Le Ciel De Paris, Logitech Harmony Ultimate One Touch, Adjective Suffixes List Pdf, Herringbone La Jolla Happy Hour, Money Market Graph, I Zimbra Translation, Is River Road Closed, Stack-on 14 Gun Safe Dimensions, Income-expenditure Model Equation, Exclusively Meaning In Tamil, Creb Psychology, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon Burial Of Confederate General, The Glass House Book Review, Healthy Recipes, Mf Doom Movie Samples, Jira Vs Confluence, Floating Life Movie, Iran And Azerbaijan Border, Standard Lux Level Chart, Hs Means In Medical, St Francis Of Assisi, Patron Saint Of, Dr Michael Haughton, Britain's Got Talent Elizabeth, Donk Definition Car, Eddie Hazel Guitar, Katsudon Anime, Currant Meaning In Bengali, Max Keeble's Big Move Full Movie 123, Desperate Housewives Characters, What Have I Done Means, Mehzar Name Meaning In Urdu, Junpuu Yelp, Tokyo Island, Meagan Ward, Dilly In A Sentence, Cabernet Grill Fredericksburg Dress Code, Hexokinase Liver, Where To Buy Polywood, Transformer 7 Trailer, Online Atlas Pdf, Patlabor Anime Online, Fortify Poe, Yami Sushi House, Greg Norman Facebook, The Missing (2003 Nominations), John Mcloughlin 9/11 2018,