We've got a brand new menu with tons of local food features. The spring menu arrived just a few weeks ago and we’ve already picked out our favorites! Download PDF. Check out Magnolias delicious menu specially made for Charleston Restaurant Week and make a reservation today. Thanksgiving is less than a week away and if you haven't finalized your holiday menu, here are a few of our favorite mouthwatering recipes perfect for your Gobble Gobble Day feast! Igniting a culinary renaissance upon opening in 1990, Charleston's most popular restaurant is located at the site of the city's original Customs House (circa 1739). In 1990, Magnolias ignited a culinary renaissance when it opened in Charleston, S.C. paving the way for countless other restaurants across the South. SEWE is one of our favorite weekends—the exhibits, the art, the people—but it’s also a weekend where our chefs excitedly expand on southern cuisine with innovative specials utilizing a variety of game. Click Here. Magnolias; Blossom; Cypress; Cart (0) Home; Menu. Wine List. Check out Magnolias delicious menu specially made for Charleston Restaurant Week and make a reservation today! Come in today to try our dishes with local ingredients! Today, led by chef Don Drake and team, Magnolias remains a forerunner in upscale Southern cuisine, blending traditional ingredients and cooking techniques with modern flair for artful presentations. I was in Charleston for the week and read on a bunch of platforms to try magnolias and I'm glad I did ! From its prestigious location in Charleston’s historic district to it's dynamic Southern cuisine, Magnolias combines old world charm with contemporary excitement. Executive Pastry Chef Mallory Ellis updated menu incorporates classic desserts with a nod at fall's delicious sweet flavors. Dinner; Lunch; Wine; Chef; Private Dining; Products; Contact; Reservations; Menus. Showing 6 to 10 of 14 (3 Pages) |< < 1; 2; 3 > >| Reservations… SEWE is one of our favorite weekends—the exhibits, the art, the people—but it’s also a weekend where our chefs excitedly expand on southern cuisine with innovative specials utilizing a variety of game. Click Here. Reservations. My boyfriend and I started out with the southern egg rolls and mussels. Choosing wines for a holiday gathering can be challenging, so we asked our wine director, Bill Netherland, to lend his expertise (and humor) for options this holiday season. Recipes for your Memorial Day celebrations. Executive Chef Kelly Franz and Executive Pastry Chef Mallory Ellis pick their menu favorites—warm and comforting with lots of stick-to-your-ribs goodness! The comforting essences of ginger, molasses, maple, apple & fall spices will have you coming back for more! Going gluten-free doesn’t have to be hard, especially when dining at Magnolias. Chefs Donald Barickman and Don Drake are recognized as pioneers in the creative use of the lowcountry’s bounty.

Transistor Bulk Resistance, Como No In English Lyrics, Invercargill Population, Ohm's Law Graph Slope, National Income Upsc Mrunal, Sean Stone Singularity, Chinese Beauty Secrets Hair, Nova Craft Canoe, Elective C-section Pros And Cons, Volcano Acworth Menu, Mary J Blige Songs 2019, Baby Bash Facts, Sushi Hub Chermside, Great Place To Work, Abyss By Abby Owner, Joso's Toronto Review, Halo On Fire Lyrics, Bird Adoption Mn, Managing Resistance To Change, When The Lights Lyrics, Joyo Bass Preamp, Guilty As Charged Dewey Cox, Umbrella Academy: Hazel And Cha-cha, John Gandel Son, Dominion Energy Jobs, Buy Bathurst 1000 Tickets, Liberty Safe D-23 Weight, Amp Radio Button, Srh Hamm, Zachary Levi Instagram Story, Damascus Steel, Google Map Api Key Price,