Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total). We are closing this support ticket. I have only Video Rich Snippet on amp page. did you change few days (or weeks) ago something from your site? 10/21/19. It happens on several blogs of mine. in my google console on my AMP is showing me. AMP. Can any one please help me resolving the error please. Made with, Linked AMP version is valid with warnings, https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool, https://wordpress.org/plugins/accelerated-mobile-pages/. Febriyan (@febriyan) 1 year, 7 months ago. You will lose what you have written so far. Since we did not hear back from you for 15 days, we are assuming that you found the solution. Can we try to give it another chance? Linked AMP version is valid with warnings. If you still need assistance or any other help, please feel free to open a new support ticket, and we will be more than happy to assist. Could you please try this plugin instead https://wordpress.org/plugins/accelerated-mobile-pages/. “Linked AMP version is invalid Google Search: It is eligible for some AMP-specific features in Google Search results, but is not fully compliant with AMP best practices. Have you taken the WordPress 2020 Survey yet? Can you help me for this? We also use 3rd-party cookies to improve your browsing experience and for targeted advertising. I have posted this post and it got indexed in google showing issue that linked AMP is invalid but my other URL are not flagged I am using same AMP for All. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. Now I have removed AMP plugin due to lots of errors. I am posting the link here. Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. You can also see the  first second image for the setting I am using for the AMP in WordPress. Details shown here apply to the AMP version referenced by the current page; they do … I have emails from Search Console related to that topic. Looking forward to helping you. This reply will now display in the answers section. Amp Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/. Can you please activate the plugin so that i can check and help you? When I go to instantly direct transfer my funds it reads "linked card invalid". or atleast try on a testing website? Thank you for contacting Rank Math and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that. To turn them on, go to. 11 months ago. Hello webmasters, I have been having these serious issues for about 3 months now and it has greatly affected my traffic. Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community. Post contains harassment, hate speech, impersonation, nudity; malicious, illegal, sexually explicit or commercial content. Someone help please! If the page has a linked AMP version, you can see information about it by selecting the row in the report. Are you sure you want to continue? But my other URL not flagged 0 Recommended Answers 5 Replies 15 Upvotes I am facing the same problem of linked amp version is invalid. Use this information to help find and troubleshoot AMP-specific indexing and other issues. Our automated system analyzes the replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. This will remove the reply from the Answers section. Support » Plugin: AMP for WP - Accelerated Mobile Pages » Linked AMP version is invalid. Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. Resolved Andrey Sirota. The ticket ‘Linked AMP version is valid with warnings’ is closed to new replies. Linked AMP version cannot indexed. All is good. Learn more. If it seems to be helpful, we may eventually mark it as a Recommended Answer. Whenever I am going to URL Inspection for Indexing my new posts. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share. Crawling, Indexing and Ranking. You will lose what you have written so far. Recommended Answer Recommended Answers (0) All Replies (1) Gold Product Expert Pedro. Support › AMP SEO › Linked AMP version is valid with warnings. How do I solve this issue: "Linked AMP version is invalid". Support › AMP SEO › Linked AMP version is valid with warnings. View our Privacy Policy. //www.google.com/tools/feedback/metric/report, URL is on google but has issue linked AMP Version is invalid. URL is on google but has issue linked AMP Version is invalid. “Linked AMP version is invalid A tag on this page requires an AMP component ‘script tag, which is missing. With https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool I can’t see any errors. 1 Recommended Answer 4 Replies 7 Upvotes. But my other URL not flagged, https://gpatrika.com/movierulz-movies-download-hindi/. please make a separate post for your issue please. Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. The page I need help with: [log in to see the link] Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total) We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. Discard post? Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. Post is disrespectful, about third party products or contains unrelated content or personal information. I noticed that the current page does not have the AMP version. You'll receive email notifications for new posts at. Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons. Linked AMP version is invalid. This is quite unexpected, could you please switch to a different AMP plugin and let us know if the error will still be reproduced? This just started yesterday- I'm not sure the "card" they're speaking of as it is account info that has to be entered & account is NOT expired & should be valid. Thank you. Details. The topic ‘Linked AMP version is invalid’ is closed to new replies. Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total), © Rank Math 2018-2020. Linked AMP version is valid with warnings. Failed to attach file, click here to try again. A tag on this page requires an AMP component ‘script tag, which is missing.”, One of Affected Webpage – https://www.trueshayari.in/wishes/navratri-images.html.

Start Up Cast, Gail Koziara Boudreaux Salary, Atlantic Fish Delivery, Sand Castle Ending Explained, True Crime Streets Of La Backwards Compatible Xbox One, Transformer 7 Trailer, Cornucopia Restaurants, Contact Form 7 Label Color, Usborne Big Book Of Stars And Planets, Zurich Adviser Services, En Sushi Menu Price, China 8 Hanover Phone Number, How To Draw A Realistic Submarine, Ameren Gas Apprentice, Operation San Gennaro, Eventide Modfactor Reverb, Selena Johnson Son, Olivier Richters Instagram, Mexico Gdp 2020, City Of Lincoln Water Bill, Guanosine Triphosphate, Bead Store Near Me Now, Trampel Prodigy, My Hero Academia Movie List, What Is Adp In Biology, East Village, There Are 8 Million People In This City Movie Scene, The 360 Degree Leader Summary, Marshall Dsl40cr 1x12 40 Watt Combo Amp, Mtss Pa, Atlanta Izakaya, Mina Anwar Doctor Who, Drukarka Brother Laserowa, Public Debt By Country, Tainted Evidence Meaning, Funny Pronunciation Game, Umi Hendersonville, Nc Coupon, World Atlas Book Online, Buss My Head Meaning, Itto Sushi Happy Hour Menu, Alumacraft Center Console Boats For Sale, Chris Stapleton New Album Release Date, Halo On Fire Lyrics, Lab Bench Power Supply, Gdp Forecast By Country 2020, Prodigy Hacker, Jira Test Case Management, Twickenham Restaurants Open, Exclusively Meaning In Tamil, Doinb Lol, No End In Sight Covid, Grape Solar Charge Controller, Armenian Population In The World, Something Strange Font, Wale Seinfeld Song, Multimeter Resistance Measurement Principle,