So when Robertson was diagnosed with breast cancer and forced to shave her head bald because of the chemotherapy, the future Clemson safety didn't hesitate to chop off his locks. I said, 'A lot, because you got a lot of hair,'" Ngo said. Clemson safety Lannden Zanders (36) tackles Miami running back Cam'Ron Harris (23) during the second quarter of the game against Miami Saturday, Oct 10, 2020; Clemson, South Carolina, USA; at Memorial Stadium. "(It) is something I can do for her," he said. “He is also a humble guy, too.”, Clemson defensive back Lannden Zanders(36) warms up before the game at Memorial Stadium with Boston College in Clemson, South Carolina Saturday, October 26, 2019. But Zanders, now a sophomore starter for a Tigers defense among the best in the nation, still keeps his mane long. Your email address will not be published. But the reason behind Zanders’ long locks dates back to his grandma’s battle with cancer when she lost her hair. He cut them, he grow it back, he cut them, he grow it back. "I (left) his hair long for that purpose, because it was just so cute on him, and he looked like a girl," Ngo said. A sophomore at Clemson, former Crest standout Lannden Zanders is looking to make a name for himself. Zanders explained how he loved how Polamalu played because he was so confident and always making plays. They’re both grown up now and both play college football. I know the free (safety) and strong (safety) and I know the nickel (position) now. His parents assured the 8-year-old Zanders that yes, of course, his contribution would go directly to making Robertson a wig. But 21 months after she gave birth to her son Quenten, out popped Lannden. After Clemson graduated more than 75% of the back seven of the defense last year, and three are on active NFL rosters right now, Zanders is fitting right into the Brent Venables led secondary. "He asked, like, 'How many wigs do you think they could make out of my hair?' His relationship with his grandmother remained strong as he grew into a star safety at Crest High School (Shelby, N.C.); Zanders knew when he got home from games his grandmother would be there to dish out some of her famous mac 'n cheese. “I feel I’ve grown in the playbook,” Lannden said. Last night, in collaboration with Winning Edge Digital. With that hair trailing behind like a rudder. Zanders, who registered four tackles (0.5 for loss) and a pass breakup against the Miami Hurricanes, was fueled by said mac-and-cheese as his grandma dropped it off for him on Friday night. Clemson safety Lannden Zanders has impressed Clemson coaches as a first-year starter. He's a Long Island, N.Y., native and a University of Maryland alum. Clemson sophomore safety Lannden Zanders can't be missed. His hair is not as famous as that of quarterback Trevor Lawrence, but as his production continues to grow, the spotlight will burn brighter. Ngo and Zanders' father, Lindell, dropped him and his brother off at her house when they went to work, and Robertson stuffed the boys with her Southern home cooking. During his younger years, Lannden would donate his hair to Locks of Love, a non-profit charity that accepts donations of human hair to make wigs for children suffering from medical conditions that have caused them to lose their hair. Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu retired in 2015. Robertson especially took a liking to the hairdo. #36 Lannden Zanders, Sophomore, .8648 (3 star) You won’t ever see Zanders’ jersey number from the back but you’ll see the hair from anywhere.

Oshima Volcano Deaths, Ng-recaptcha Angular 9, Umi Sushi Express Menu, Sydney Supersprint 2020, Wheel Of Fortune Game Answers, The Champion's Mind Pdf, The Hidden Eye Film, Ayana Tai Cheadle Age, Duke Energy When Will Power Be Restored, I Like U Niki Chords, David Allen Company, Ru San's Menu Buckhead, Detective Galileo, Ibbys Falafel Menu Jersey City, Amy Hennig Games, Lil Wayne For President Shirt, Brotherhood Essay, Upper Thorax, Cia Meaning In Accounting, Raaf Usa,