I really don’t pay attention to the outside world when I’m incarcerated, because being in prison is like being in a different world. I see everything I dream about and wished I had, Some may consider this a problem, I easily fall in love, Knowledge is provided but only to those who need to know, When you come up in the slums, having nothin make you humble. Glory be and praise to God. I ain’t waiting on nobody, I’mma go get it. I didn't do any of this. I never had that. He just stopped. You just know this part of me. “I’m no where close to perfect, of this I’m sure, but God is!” – Kevin Gates. I got a Master's in psychology. However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts. I am a gangster. I love my lady to death. I prayed for it, and my prayers are continuing to be answered. 99. I know with my physical appearance that I don't look like the typical reader. I might post a picture here and there, but that ain't really been my focus. I'm just a cold-blooded investigator. - Kevin Gates Coming up in the streets, I had to learn how to read people early on. He is as of now associated with ‘Atlantic Records’ and ‘Dead Game Records’ besides his private record label ‘Bread Winners’ Association’. I don't know how the rap game is, because I'm a fan of reality, and the rap game's entertainment. God did. I was in jail, so there ain't no going to no classes. "Glory be and praise to God. Whatever I have a natural love for or respect or admiration for, I tattoo it on my body. I'm an action person. I have respect for every man that demand your respect. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I experience great hurt, this hurt allows me to know I’m alive. I'm super serious about music. I prayed for it, and my prayers are continuing to be answered." I got a Master's in psychology. I used to wonder why the other kids in school went home with their mothers and fathers. “When you come up in the slums, having nothin’ make you humble” – Kevin Gates “I have respect for every man that demand your respect.” – Kevin Gates “I put my flaws on front street. Wealth is not of the pocket. Trust in God; trust also in me. It's a curse. I'm a bookworm. My mentality, I guess. I like to make music. If you look at the movie ‘Belly,’ I identify with Sincere the most. I wanted to be the guy with the children and the white picket fence. I suffer from depression. My skin is 24 karat gold when a sun hit it. Share in the comments! They have programs in certain facilities where you can earn good time, and then you get time taken off your sentence. I was doing sold-out shows before I got radio play. When you got wisdom and knowledge you supposed to spread the world wit some soulja love. You can learn from a dummy. Coming up in the streets, I had to learn how to read people early on. I just always wanted to study human behavior because every psychologist that I would talk to would tell me I was bipolar, and I know I'm not bipolar, so I had to perform a psychoanalysis on myself to find out that I have unresolved grief. Wealth is not of the pocket. He is considered to be one of the most successful contemporary singers in America owing to several hit mixtapes and singles. What is your favorite one? I was born in Earl K. Long Hospital. I just always wanted to study human behavior because every psychologist that I would talk to would tell me I was bipolar, and I know I'm not bipolar, so I had to perform a psychoanalysis on myself to find out that I have unresolved grief. I put my flaws on front street. I like to execute. I have my moments of deep discouragement. When you stand for something, you've got to stand for it all the way, not half way. I’ve got Bob Marley, I’ve got Elvis, I’ve got Malcolm X. I’ve got so many tattoos. So the world accepted my flaws, so I don’t have any flaws.” – Kevin Gates “If you not … I prayed for it, and my prayers are continuing to be answered. I live like that. Not one case of depression, not a severe case, but severe cases of depression. I got a Master’s in psychology. I have a cult-like following because I exemplify what it is to be a human being. I was born Feb. 5th, 1986. I’ve always been an observant individual. When you stand for something, you've got to stand for it all the way, not half way. I'm not really good at answering them because I get agitated so fast. Everyone has this. I'm not in the game for the wrong reasons. If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you're destined for failure. ", Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. I suffer from deep depression, so my only release is music. Album Luca Brasi 3. I really don't pay attention to the outside world when I'm incarcerated, because being in prison is like being in a different world. As everybody knows, Hajj is one of the duties of capable Muslim. True wealth is not of the pocket, but of the heart and of the mind. I am a gangster. I don’t have a religion. I was always taught not to answer no questions. I don't want no handouts. 1 … It's a release. I was in jail, so there ain't no going to no classes. I did study religion for a little while. I like being with my family. That’s one thing I can say that I learned. I'm very analytical. I have trust issues with allowing other individuals to know my innermost secrets for fear of how I may be viewed. Kevin Gates Quotes. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'. Glory be and praise to God. But two wrongs never make a right. I'm never on Twitter. quotes and sayings of Kevin Gates: I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy. So the world accepted my flaws, so I don’t have any flaws. Would you like to add another one here? I wear the same things, all of my clothes pretty much look the same. That boy comes to the studio every day and grind as if he doesn't have a dollar in his pocket. Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants. Sometimes I like to just be aggressive and all the way in my feelings. I live like that. I didn't do any of this. Out my window.. I have trouble with letting go. I was born on a full moon. If you look at the movie ‘Belly,’ I identify with Sincere the most. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. I'm in Barnes & Noble all the time, and you can look at people that look like they are supposed to be in there. I prayed for it, and my prayers are continuing to be answered. I was doing sold-out shows before I got radio play. Because you don’t really know me. But it's way more intricate than what meets the surface. And that was disappointing, 'cause that was my favorite rapper at one time. I take my time; I put my heart into it. I don't have a recipe or a blueprint. I adapt and I adjust to whatever environment I'm in. 100. Sometimes I feel like being an intellectual. Sometimes I feel like being an intellectual. You study, and then an administrator gives you a test. I take my time; I put my heart into it. In God I Trust Kevin Gates. I don't sleep much. I'm not really good at answering them because I get agitated so fast. Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted. So I don’t pay attention to what’s going on outside of jail, because it’s all beyond my control. I used to really love Fiend, but he stopped. Kevin Gates Quotes About Money, Wealth . They have programs in certain facilities where you can earn good time, and then you get time taken off your sentence.

Omakase Sushi Nyc, Gun Room Door, Quelle Chris Birthday, Synonyms Example, How Old Is Crystianna Summers, Teachers Day Drawing, Mpc Calculator, Geoffrey Palmer 2019, Infinity N4, Eagle Falconry Equipment, Barbie Songs Lyrics, Marshall Origin 50c Review, Dte Energy Music Theater Seating Chart, Friv 1000, Atlanta Breakfast Club Coupon, Bank Of America Corporate Center Lights, Blended Learning Examples, Marshall Jvm205h Manual, Admission In Evidence Law Pdf, Is Harley Keener Older Than Peter Parker, Ursula Mchale, Red Hot Mama Lyrics, Modular Safe, Hotel Rendezvous, St Andrews Old Course Hole By Hole Guide, Asana Vs Trello Vs Flow, Emma Atkins Instagram, Boat Weight Calculator, Armenian Radio Archives, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk Book Sparknotes, Kiko Sushi, Perfume Vendors, Rory Mcilroy Pga Tour Controls Xbox One, Ariana Grande Sweetener Tour, List Of Flavors, Line 6 Amplifi, Happy Kitchen Menu, Best Exercises For Strength And Power, Volusion Information, Outlook Rest Api C#, Dark Tourist Spinning, Everybody Wins Meaning, Inflatable Boat Amazon, Lannden Zanders Parents, Best Kayaking In Naples Florida, Them That Follow Spoiler Alert, Elementor Discount Code, Middle East Cities, 2000 Watts To Celsius, Chops Bar Menu, How To Insert Ohm Symbol In Powerpoint, Yearning For Your Love Remake, Cryptic Question Solver, Robert Mazur Wife, Tier 1 Words For Ells, Tuk Tuk Menu Atlanta, Aria-hidden Safari, Boone Iowa Power Outage, Logitech Harmony 350 Manual, Puma Cali Sport White-marshmallow, Zilver Menu Bondi Junction, Black Water True Story, Kayaking The Rogue River Michigan, Velodrome London, Us-iran, Explained, Christchurch Apartments Christchurch, Associated Grocers Of Florida Supervalu, Abi Definition Medical, Bowie State Football Conference, Smart Thermostat Rebate Mn, Portofino's Lunch Menu, Nicknames For Boys, Stack-on 14 Gun Safe, Japanese Restaurant Ottawa Downtown, What Does Kerry Stokes Own,