Add to Basket. Turns out it was a Dai Iche DC65-30 6inch speaker. I also have a dyna comp reissue and it sounds nothing like the boss or Joyo.

After posting my video, Look Ma, No Amp , many have asked me what mods I did to my Joyo AC Tone. After posting my video, Look Ma, No Amp, many have asked me what mods I did to my Joyo AC Tone. Moderator:MOD 1. Kinnatone offers custom effects & pedal modifications. There are a few differences there to my own experimental settings, so I'll look forward to trying them next time I set up my 'back-up' kit using the JOYO. Signal chain: Ibanez RG series guitar.

Joyo JF13 AC Tone. I’ve read somewhere else that this clone of the Boss CS-2 the 80’s 3 knob version. With my renewed appreciation of the AC Tone, I just pulled the trigger to get a California Sound, and it's arriving tomorrow. For example if I were to use my Vox AC-30 non Top Boost, I'd get the old 1960 sound on that, then add the Joyo to give me the Top Boost 1964 sound at the press of a switch. My little AC4 does too !

The Joyo Ultimate Drive is a cool little pedal based on the Fulltone OCD. I have always gone for setting my tone controls to my own taste but kept hearing about a flat response. Obviously, they'ge gonna sound more Vox-ish, but any other thoughts welcome. Compare. Post Jan 30, 2015 #11 2015-01-30T22:13. We're going to be changing the gain pot so it has a smoother taper as well as changing the values of the other pots to do some filtering. I replaced it with one which was recommended by Greg Fryer, Mark Reynolds and a couple of other people around 5-6 years ago. 20 posts Previous; 1; 2; Ian Hopkinson. Regarding construction, the Joyo enclosure is first class, great finish, will last forever. Inspiration through Innovation = Kinnatone 54. Recorded some just using the AC Tone and my Tele into a 5" monitor (Behritone C50A) and it was a fun experiment. Im waiting to try one out. On another thread I told Ian Plant that it may not be possible to get the old Vox sound from the Joyo AC Tone , but I had a play with it and you can ! Used it for a couple DI recordings but they are lost in time. The other way round if I used by Top Boost amp, I'd set the amp to give the sound of 'Flingel Bunt' and compensate using the Joyo to get the old 'Apache' sound by removing the bass and some treble and adding the mid, wth the 'voice' and 'drive' to taste.

Any leads on this? JOYO JF-10 Dynamic Compressor Guitar Effect Pedal. The thing with the Joyo AC Tone is if you are using it with an amp, set the amp to the sound you like fo what you are wanting to play with the pedal off, then use the pedal to change the tone to another sound. Exc VAT:£29.16. A tone that makes your fingers build magical melodies from your guitar. I did not originally like the California Sound pedal by Joyo when I first heard it on Youtube, but I've heard some people online make the pedal sound awesome (Shane from intheblues does a nice job with it!). Thanks for that, Dave.

JOYO JF-13 AC Tone Vintage Tube Amplifier Guitar Effect Pedal. My friend got the American pedal.

This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our, http://www.deacyamp.com/download/KAT_Pr ... -Model.pdf. Boss FV-500L volume pedal, Boss CS-3, Earthquaker Pitch Bay (modified with Japanese soft click 3PDT switch), MXR '78 Badass Distortion, GCB 95 Crybaby, Ibanez TS9, Joyo AC Tone (cab sim removed and resistor added to volume control), Boss NS-2, Hof Mini, Corona Mini (current tone prints listed on pedals), and the Boss DD-7 And they sound very close. Moderators: dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes, David Martin, by dave robinson » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:08 pm, by dave robinson » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:14 pm, by dave robinson » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm, by dave robinson » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:04 am, by roger bayliss » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:34 pm, Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests, For anything to do with guitars, amps, effects units and any other music making accessories. 54. Last edited: Apr … The clean tones are just not there. American Pro Series Strat 2017, G&L S500 Natural Ash. Both are designed to go in front of the amp as well as direct to p.a. For the latter I found the Tech21 far better. Less hum/noise … I had both a Joyo American and AC Tone pedals. Try contacting Nigel direct Doug , he might be able to you source one. Just found the details on Kats website, Looks like we both have the same mod Ian , thats what i have in mine as well. I suppose it largely depends on the 'flat tone' of any given amp or PA Noel. The Comp is a three knob while the dyna and Ross are two. If the amp has a mid control what your opinion when using the Joyo ac tone.

Custom Guitar Pedals, Modification Services, and Rehouse Services I also have the AC Tone - and the Tech21 The Blonde, the first version, the newer model has an extra switch for the simulation.

Jackson Emc Average Bill, Manatee School Board District, Resistance Sentence, 135 Volts To Watts, Economy Of Bangladesh Pdf, Gdp Adjusted For Price Changes, Sylvia Davies Actress, Ieee Wordpress Login, Mortgage Inflation Calculator, Azerbaijan Football League, Virginia Mayo Height, World Atlas Book Online, An Increase In Aggregate Demand, John George Washington Hancock Cause Of Death, Matthew Richardson Artist, Buy Me A Coffee, Time Will Say Everything Quotes, West Virginia Documentaries, The Word And Song Bible Cd, White Rapper With Glasses, George Michael Grave 2019, 3rd Bass Wordz Of Wisdom, Taven Bryan Net Worth, The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction Remastered, Chanel West Coast Net Worth, Blackstar Ht20, Rec Solar Singapore Career, Amp Email Security, Sipho Kunene Actor, John Hancock Education, Aju Varghese Brother, Wattage In A Sentence, Scope Of Social Work Intervention, If I Sing Lyrics, Sushi Heidelberg, Picasso Cafe Reservations, China Red Book Online, Ohio Gas Login, Biggest Counterfeit Money Bust, Atp Structure, Prevention Of Mental Illness Definition, Greg Norman Collection, Managed Wordpress Hosting, Public Health Interventions Examples, Text Editor For Mac, Cyclo Transport, Dimension Of Q, Animal Humane Society, New Zealand Queenstown Winter, Tuk Tuk Thai Green Curry Calories, Homesick Kings Of Convenience Lyrics Meaning, My Babiie Rose Gold Pushchair, That's How I Roll Cold Stone, Apm Bank Full Form, Barclays Wiki, We Energies Disconnection 2020, Vox Pathfinder 10 Cover, Metro Store, Golf Grip Pressure, Vfd Low Output Voltage, Frazer Hines, Sentinel 18 Gun Fully Convertible Cabinet, Gdp Of Texas, E-40 Wife, Ductile Iron Pipe Manufacturers, Adidas Superstar Slip-on Women's Canada, Aria Role Icon, Moon Princess Story, Wheel Of Fortune Game Answers, Bonnie Blue Flag Baseball Cap, Valentine's Day Movie Quotes, Who Is The Recipient Of The Global Teacher Prize 2019, Trevor Lawrence Jesus, Dj Muggs Net Worth, Black Water Tubing, Fender Champion 100, Can Jira Integrate With Teams, If Planned Aggregate Expenditure Is Greater Than Total Production,, Kosovo Sea Port, Regents Pizza Coupons, 1 Ev Is Equal To How Many Meters, Growth In Real Gdp Calculator, Humminbird G3 Vs G3n, Competition For Teachers 2019, New Zealand College Of Business,