With yer guns and rum, and rum and guns Hurroo, Hurroo With yer guns and rum, and rum and guns Hurroo, Hurroo With yer guns and rum, and rum and guns The enemy nearly slew ya, Oh Johnny boy you've been destroyed Johnny I hardly knew ya Where are the legs with which you run Harroo, Harroo The enemy came and left me none Harroo, Harroo Where are the legs with which you run, when first you … A doleful damsel I heard cry. A stick in me hand and a drop in me eye. When goin' the road to sweet athy. The version is different than the original because it is made by Musical blades and the lyrics are different. Johnny I hardly knew ye. When goin' the road to sweet athy, hurroo, hurroo. The enemy never slew ya Johnny I hardly knew ya Where are the legs with which you run, Hurroo Hurroo Where are the legs with which you run, Hurroo Hurroo Where are the legs with which you run, When first you went to carry a gun Indeed your dancing days are done Johnny I hardly knew ya [Chorus] You hadn't an arm, you hadn't a leg, Hurroo Hurroo

The Optimist -- Atlanta, Harry Vardon Son, Marshall Dsl1hr Cabinet, National Boyfriend Day Gifts, Inflation Factor Formula, Famous Warlocks, Magoo Music, John Daly Wife Anna Cladakis, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse Charlottesville, Va, Fibreglass Canoe Restoration, Paypal Guest Payment Refund, Waiting All Day For Sunday Night 2020, Skalski, Clemson, Abyssrium Cheats, Zoom Guitar Pedal, Matthew Richardson Artist, I'm Still Indecisive, Facebook Messenger Song Lyrics, Where To Fly Into For Oregon Wine Country, Dancing Dolls Website, Inspiring Female Business Leaders, Bent Over Row, Sports Talk Baseball Sega Genesis Cheats, Json-ld Python, Play Old Prodigy Game, When Saturday Comes Subscription, Terrance Or Terrence, Fort Knox Pistol Safe Reviews, Happy Friendship Day Everyone Quotes, Energy Definition Biology, Vinnie's Lobster Bar Dirty Dining, Maldives Visa Requirements, Gloria Movie Watch Online, Amp Security Cancellation Policy, Cannon And Ball Song Lyrics, State Street Fruit Store, Homesick Lyrics Kings Of Convenience, Okcupid Match, Battery Runtime Calculator, Catherine Martin Inspiration, How Much Graffiti Is In The World, Bigfoot Manx Kittens, Bangladesh Visa Application, Ampere Unit, Productivity Commission About Us, Bjt Transistor, Watch Chances Are, David Jason First Wife, Gold Stock Price Per Ounce, Piedmont Pay, She Wants To Dance With Me Lyrics, How To Get To Canoe Restaurant By Subway, Indigemoji App Android, Bigcommerce Api Examples, Elea Nyc, Bella Martina, Positive Behavior Support Aba, Dominion Energy Jobs, Zoom Guitar Lab, Yuka Japanese, Contact Form 7 Not Sending To Gmail, Michael Jordan's New $80 Million Yacht, Barbara Randolph Obituary, V8 Supercars Adelaide 2021, Zoom Ms-70cdr Manual, Maine Coon Personality, Obsession Movie 2015 Uncut Edition, Circuit Analysis Tutorial,