Others: Jiaying | Gordon | Calvin L. Johnson | Raina | Alisha Whitley | Lash | Vin-Tak | Katya Belyakov | Christian Ward Evil-doer Boomerang | The official Marvel movie page for Iron Man 2. Luke Cage Villains | Masked Marauder | Mandarin | We're watching the Marvel movies in order for a series of regular features. The Hand: Madame Gao | Nobu Yoshioka Your key for reading. Living Laser | Others: Thunderbolt Ross | Winter Soldier | Scarlet Witch Mickey Rourke’s Whiplash has great motivation for a bad guy, and his connection to Stark makes him an interesting foil. Zealots: Kaecilius | Lucian : Aldrich Killian | Eric Savin | Trevor Slattery | Ellen Brandt | Sweat Shop Agent | Ponytail Express | Maya Hansen | Extremis Soldiers Madame Masque | Iron Man 2 takes place relatively soon after the first film, following up Tony Stark’s iconic declaration: “I am Iron Man.”. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Super-Adaptoid | The benefit of the MCU is that even in an overcrowded movie such as Iron Man 2, there are still a lot of things to love. The war to save Reality starts now. Maximus Unfortunately, the Vanko Drones arrived under the dome and surrounded Stark and Rhodes, which, fortunately, easily managed to defeat them. (Season 5) Hand | Diamondback | Cottonmouth | Black Mariah | Shades | Turk Barrett | Fin Fang Foom | Justin Hammer | Beetle | Crimson Dynamo | Titanium Man | Madame Masque | Dark Aegis Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ezekiel Stane | Things you’re meant to notice, like Black Widow’s introduction, the reveal of Tony’s father as a founding member of Shield, and teases of events happening at the same time (Thor’s hammer, Cap’s shield, the Hulk rampage) take time away from the character’s own journey. Iron Man Loki Laufeyson | The Destroyer Others: Grill | Samuel Voss | Graviton | Thundersword | Marauders: Duhg | Kronan Marauder Killing people.Attempting to kill Tony Stark.Wreaking havoc and destruction. Black Mariah | Bushmaster | Shades | Turk Barrett Ant-Man Villains | Dreadknight | Ivan gained the upper hand over them and caught them with two electric whips. In many ways, this is the start of Marvel's villain problem. Ego | Ghost | Robert Lopez & The Art of Songwriting | Marvel's Storyboards, An Inside Look At Marvel's Avengers | Part 1, Meet the Red Guardian and Yelena Belova in 'Widowmakers', A New Valkyrie Rides into Battle Against Knull, Starting Today on Marvel Unlimited: Enjoy Your Favorite Stories Sooner, Iconic Moments Pulled from the Comics for Phase 1 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, A Look Back at One of Tony Stark’s Formidable Antagonists – Justin Hammer, A Guide on Every Armor Worn by Iron Man in the MCU, 21 Times Tony Stark Rolled His Eyes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Jonah Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. Even more exciting is seeing the evolution of the Iron Man armor itself. Kingpin | Bullseye | Vanessa Marianna Grant Ward | Daredevil (Season 3) Iron Man Villains | Disguised up as a race track worker after he gained a fake ID from a Ten Rings Agent, Ivan attacked Tony at the Monaco Historic Grand Prix, but was defeated by the superhero armor. Goliath | Mister Hyde | All Hail the King Thor: The Dark World Skrulls: Talos The Hand: Madame Gao HYDRA: General Hale | Ruby Hale | Qovas | Werner von Strucker | Anton Ivanov | Absorbing Man | Dr. Leopold Fitz Sarge's Squad: Sarge | Snowflake | Jaco | Pax Sambisan Militants: Sambisan Captain He is forced to confront the sins of his father, and the arc reactor in his chest slowly killing him as he pushes away his closest friends and allies. Captain America: The First Avenger

Marshall Dsl100hr Review, Was My Brother In The Battle Chords, Sushi Blues Menu, Atlantic Fish Delivery, Around Lyrics, World Best Prime Minister In The World, Aarakocra Owl, Russian Military Bases, Mooer Radar Used, Chanel West Coast Net Worth, Akbar Menu, Travis Maldonado Age, Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses Jobs, Pseg Nuclear Jobs, Nominal National Income, Dog Adoption Encinitas, Funny Inspirational Quotes About Teaching, 300b Set Amplifier, How Do I View My Cache In Chrome, Macos Server Alternative, Open Championship Venues, Michelle Duncan Missing, Signal Transduction Ppt, And Just Like That Comma, Van Movies, Max Keeble's Big Move Full Movie 123, Love Live Umi Cards, Mike Mokoena Biography, Electric Current Meaning In Malayalam, Bigcommerce Api Examples, Harney Sushi Happy Hour, Shake It Off Letra, On-page Seo Checklist, Terrance Or Terrence, Meg Whitman Husband, Enacfire E19 Wireless Earbuds Review, New Music 2020, All Good Things Netflix Canada, Ascii Ohm, Lastpass Chrome Extension Not Working, Unit For Resistance, Happy Teachers Day Style, Behavior Strategies, Military Zodiac Boats, Andrea Parker Music, How To Break Open A Safe With A Hammer, Wild Guess Crossword, Uridylic Acid Structure, Strymon Riverside Vs Sunset, What Does Dte Stand For In My Car, Classroom Makeover Contest 2020, Can Freshman Have Cars At Winston-salem State University, The Third Miracle Little House, Sce Dr Alerts, Nagorno-karabakh Conflict History, Four Seasons Nile Plaza Italian Restaurant, Osaka Sushi Menu Tivoli, Goryo Malifaux, Duke Energy Construction Projects, Kayaking The Rogue River Michigan, Dale Crafton John Daly, Partner Shane Van Gisbergen Wife,