If I had a boat F C/E C I'd go out on the ocean F C/E C And if I had a pony Am G I'd ride him on my boat F C/E C And we could all together F C/E C Go out on the ocean

And we could all together, go out on the ocean the CHORUS), Well, the mystery masked man was smart, he got himself a Tonto, But Tonto, he was smarter, and one day said Kemosabe, You can kiss my ass, I bought a boat, I'm headed out to sea, And if I were like light'ning, I wouldn't need no sneakers, Well, I'd come and go whenever I would please, And I'd scare 'em by the shady tree, 'n scare 'em by the light pole, But I would not scare my pony on my boat out on the sea. Cadd9 Em7/B G6 If I had a boat Cadd9 Em7/B G6 I'd go out on the ocean Cadd9 Em7/B G6 And if I had a pony Em7 Dsus2/F# I'd ride him on my boat Cadd9 Em7/B G6 And we could all together Cadd9 Em7/B G6 Go out on the ocean G6 Dsus2/F# G6 Me upon my pony on my boat Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.

Chordie is a [Intro] G6 G6 Cadd9 Em7/B G6 G6 Dsus2/F# G6 [Chorus] Cadd9 Em7/B G6 If I had a boat Cadd9 Em7/B G6 I'd go out on the ocean Cadd9 Em7/B G6 And if I …

And [C] if I [C/Bbass] had a p [G] ony, I'd r [C/Ebass] ide him on my [D/F#bass] boat (this first 'verse' C C/Bbass G C C/Bbass G turns out to be And we could all together, go out on the ocean the CHORUS) search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs.

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.

If I Had a Boat Lyle Lovett Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. To remove this song please click here.

If I Had a Boat by Lyle Lovett Capo 9.

Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting.

The original song is hosted at www.tabcountry.com.

If I Had a Boat Lyle Lovett.

Chords: string eadGBE G6 320030 Csus2 x30030 G/B x20030 Em7 002030 Dsus2/F# 200230 Capo 9 (I play capo 7 'cuz I can't sing up where Lyle does) Intro: G6 Csus2 G/B G6 -----0-----|-----0-----|0-----0-----|-----0- … Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

Recúerdame Maluma, Message From The King Dvd, 5 Levels Of Leadership Summary Pdf, Input Impedance, Vinyl Me, Please Vs Vinyl, The Firm 2009 123movies, Taylor Dowd Simpson, Speedpay App, How To Chant Om Correctly, Maino Ig, Michelin Star Restaurants California Map, Megan Mckenna Restaurant, High Voltage Pulsed Current Ppt, How To Calculate Nominal Gdp From A Table, Andrea Kelly House, Chris Brown Mixtape 2016, Marc Leishman Lawn, Tiered Instruction, Great Place To Work, Mighty No 9 Wiki, Smd Inductor Code, Julie Phone Number, Related Game Wiki, Action Bronson 9-24-11, Ferne Mccann Flat, X-men Legends 3, Cfa Maine Coon, Pete Cowen Right Shoulder Drill, Dionysian Music, Johnny Lee Son, Pakistan, Russia, China Iran Turkey, Is Eton A Public School, Alternating Current Symbol, Vallanzasca -- Gli Angeli Del Male Streaming, Young Mc Best Album, Prodigy Premium Membership Discount, Wedging Meaning In Malayalam, Nsw 190 Priority Skilled Occupation List 2020-21, Significance Of The Fall Of The Berlin Wall, James Donald Bitcoin,