y’all seen what happened (Uh huh), Y’all just like when I talk about it ’cause I don’t be cappin’ (Ha!) Y’all just like when I talk about it ’cause I don’t be cappin’ (Ha!) It was dope seein’ JAY and Cam’ron on the same stage Why you ain’t comin’ after white people, Oprah? Shit crazy, but y’all already know that You know the vibes At the Laker’s game, what was you sippin’? ), That movie ’bout The Central Park Five when they Brooklyn got Durant and Kyrie, oh, we in the game (Let’s go) Gabby Barrett & Charlie Puth – I Hope Lyrics. She was irrelevant, when the last time we mentioned her? P from QC gettin’ sued by his BM I hope you heard me and the shit Crazy, crazy, shit crazy (Crazy) My condolences to your fam, you was a blessin’ It’s like your new hustle fuckin’ your own people over Nip was like Malcolm, X, and 2Pac combined The Knicks got, umm, man, I don’t know them niggas’ names i am making this so u can do it Easily…. I did mines last and bodied him on his own shit (Whoa!) Usin’ them underage girls for inspiration for all that *12 Play*, Omarion baby mother a whore She thought he was comin’ home, he got another year Trump wife be lookin’ like she don’t "Idc idc im happy 69 is getting out," she wrote on social media, referring to the rapper's light prison sentence. that lil’ ugly bitch?” (Why her?) For you, it probably was, you would’ve They caught that nigga that tried to take the girl off the train she should’ve got charged with a crime (Bitch!) If he sucked a nigga dick before, then that nigga gay Fivio had the city lit with Big Drip Y’all couldn’t wait ’til I dropped this shit That prosecutor bitch had to resign ’cause of that shit she did, Y’all gon’ be like, “Why this nigga startin’ off like that?” Paid niggas to beat you up to get some publicity (Shoutout to Buffalo) Had the nerve to be on stage sayin’ you the gay 2Pac On the Breakfast Club, what the fuck was Tank tryna say? (Great John on the beat, by the way), K. Michelle can’t keep a man ’cause her pussy stink (Ugh) (Go to the doctor), “Why you back talkin’ ’bout that girl pussy stinkin’?” Griselda got they shit poppin’ without mumble rappin’ It was on YouTube, she got the shit removed, Don’t deport 21 Savage, let him stay This year was a hot girl summer Like, “Fuck that nigga Murda, he tried to violate me” (Fuck you, too) (Bow, bow, bow) (By a Blood) Don’t Come Outside, Vol. Lizzo puttin’ on for them BBWs but the cartel forced the government to let him go And Trump racist ass still gon’ be the President This that time of year where certain people gon’ hate me (Whoa!) (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Smokepurpp & Ronny J – Florida Jit Lyrics. Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Teen USA and niggas still did that (They did what?) Murda throws a few jabs to the likes of 6ix9ine, Lil Reese, and many more, as well as highlights some of the year’s most notable events including the deceased, Hov’s NFL move, R. Kelly’s indictment, 21 Savage’s arrest, the NBA trades, and more. .Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work………follow detail on this web page  ,,,,,, Read more, ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs… ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ - ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ… ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ . Flex show rappin’ ’bout fuckin’ a man (Weirdo) (Crazy) Read more, Your email address will not be published. Gucci did some racist shit, we wasn’t feelin’ it Uncle Murda is ending the year with "Rap up 2019"—a 10-minute cut in which he looks back at some of the biggest moments of the year. Big FACTS. Read More, Uncle Murda went in on this. Half these rappers y’all like ARE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE. ★I am making a real properly cash ($320 to $380 / hr) on-line from my computer. Even though he lied to us about bein’ 'Cause she put up a post co-signing Tekashi snitchin'," Murda rapped before taking aim at 6ix9ine. Glad he home, hate to see a good nigga stay down Blame Apryl) )”, New Music: Forever M.C. (Somethin’) The track begins with Murda taking aim at singer K. Michelle, who recently raised eye brows with a tweet in support of 6ix9ine. She wasn’t in the gym, way them bitch tried to do him dirty Like that’s what you get for tellin’, niggas need to be educated Check out some of the reactions below. I’m off this, I gave y’all too many bars, nigga On Crip, the whole world know what set you was reppin’ What about what Harvey Weinstein did to them women? MMB, you know the vibes y’all seen what happened (Uh huh) © 2020 Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shit he didnt snitch on me, and if somebody tried to kill me I’m snitching 2,and im snitching on you cheating n**as. Check me out on that Gyro Magazine, too you see what you made me do to you? Like JAY doin’ what with who? He lost his voice, we ain’t wanna hear his new shit anyway (We didn’t) (Aw) ", Murda caught wind of K. Michelle's post and warned that she would appear on "2019 Rap Up. It ain’t feel right without hearin’ Joe in the beginning Drake got boo’d off stage by a gay crowd But really he in it for a bankroll, he ain’t Lil Reese got shot in the neck, I’m happy he okay Shorty look homeless, that nigga ain’t give a fuck (Not Drake) Can’t remember everything, he knows he forgot some shit. Can’t remember everything, I know I forgot some shit (Whoa! R. Kelly cryin’ like he innocent like we don’t know he wrong She fuckin’ Fizz, so he kicked B2K off the tour ( Niggas was online like the new Jordan’s comin’ out (Crazy) Not ’cause he had a drug problem, let’s get that straight T.I. So what? But for doin’ stupid shit, (Huh?) Uncle Murda – Rap Up 2019 Lyrics. last month I were given chek of almost $19894, this on-line paintings is simple and straightforward, don’t ought to move office, Its home online task. Your email address will not be published. RIP young king, you was doin’ ya thing George Zimmerman suin’ Trayvon family, disrespect Her best friend Jordyn Woods became famous for fuckin’ (Free Rowdy) They let Carmelo back in the NBA He in it for the money, JAY ain’t in it to help out, Let’s see what the plan is before we call him a sellout I’m thinkin’, “What the fuck I’ma say now?” Nicki got married, I’m happy she found love I don’t care how young he was when his sister raped him Clippers got Kawhi Leonard, Paul George Lil’ Kim and Cease cool again, she no longer mad at him And now the NFL doin’ business with JAY-Z (Hov!) Talkin’ ’bout Lira Galore, can’t front, she bad ", Skillz and Uncle Murda Are Beefing Over Year-End Wrap-Up Songs. (I saw that picture), I hope Oprah listen to this so she don’t hate again If Tekashi was home, he would’ve told us who shot Ghost I’m about to be off of this shit That lil’ country nigga Nas X came out the closet (God damn) It was kids there, what made your big ass start strippin’? First Oprah came at Michael Jackson, now Russell Simmons She pretty, she can sing and all that, but her pussy stink It’s that time of year again Y’all gon’ be like, “Why this nigga startin’ off like that?” Disrespectful Rap Up 2019 (Great John on the beat, by the way) K. Michelle can’t keep a man ’cause her pussy stink (Ugh) She pretty, she can sing and all that, but her pussy stink (Go to the doctor) How ??? Rest in peace to John Singleton and John Witherspoon And let's just say he wasted no time going in. (Why?) (I’m just sayin’) Keyshia Cole ain’t feelin’ OT Genasis You grow to be independent after joining this process. The Golden State Warriors look like the Knicks now (Damn) Shot it out with police, people ain’t feel safe You almost went to jail, Jussie, was it worth it? & It’s Different Ft. DMX, KXNG Crooked, Royce 5’9” & Statik Selektah “King Kong”, New Music: Doughboyz Ca$hout Ft. Young Jeezy “Chris Paul”, New Music: Vince Staples “Get The Fuck Off My Dick”, New Music: Trae Tha Truth Ft. Future x Boosie Badazz “Tricken Every Car I Get”, New Music: Juvenile “Put That Ass On Me Girl”, New Video: Chris Brown Ft. Future & Young Thug “High End”, New Video: Big Boi Ft. Gucci Mane & Pimp C “In The South”, New Video: Waka Flocka x DJ Whoo Kid “Trap Hop”, New Video: Styles P Ft. Nino Man “Block Fear”, New Video: Slim Thug Ft. Delorean x Doughbeezy “0 To 100”. Not GQ, Gyro Magazine, nigga Lol. “Free Kodak” (Nope) (He should’ve) Crazy, crazy, shit crazy 10 mins of stone cold bars, I get paid over $98 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. ", "K. Michelle can't keep her man, 'cause her pussy stink ... Why back talkin' about that girl's pussy stinkin'? Winner’s Circle, Empire (Oh, he can see) Them black girls won all of that shit (Whoa!) Opened up with a comedy sketch, the Brooklyn rapper parades around his squad and a bevy of strippers while recapping 2019. For puttin’ her paws on that lil’ bitch Brittney (Aw) If the senate don’t approve it, (He would’ve) Steve Harvey should’ve been checkin’ Lori Harvey hymen Biggie got a street in Brooklyn named after him (Biggie!) Prince had to come out here to get his chain back Album Rap Up Series. He overdosed avoidin’ the feds, he ain’t want that case Westbrook in Houston, James Harden got rid of Chris Paul (He a dub) He averagin’ about 20, I knew he still could play Wish Nipsey was alive and they killed 6ix9ine/Nip was like Malcolm X and 2Pac combined.". 2 YBN Almighty got his chain snatched Opened up with a comedy sketch, the Brooklyn rapper parades around his squad and a bevy of strippers while recapping 2019. Lakers got AD to join LeBron James He in Oklahoma City sick now Uncle Murda is ending the year with "Rap up 2019"—a 10-minute cut in which he looks back at some of the biggest moments of the year. Crazy, crazy, shit crazy (Crazy) For remixin’ for record, flippin’ it on some crippin’ shit (Ya heard me?) (Damn) I said just made you smile (Ha!) This sex traffickin’ shit insane Y’all couldn’t wait ’til I dropped this shit like fuckin’ him (She don’t) This is enough for me to happy my family..how ?? They broke up, now she back suckin’ on Tyga dick (A week later) Only way to stop the violence was to let him escape (Gangsta) 70 pounds on his jet, Ralo style (Free Ralo) Rap Up 2019 Uncle Murda. Uncle Murda "Rap Up 2019": It's that time of year again Y'all gon' be like, "Why this nigga startin' off like that?" His record was lit, but me and Dave East wasn’t feelin’ it (We wasn’t) Chloe baby father, now we know what her name is (Jordyn Woods) (Don’t) Kanye promotin’ God ’cause his new album comin’ out The coke had to have five abortions worth 15 Ms (Who that?) That’s how T.I. Murda also references Meek Mill's legal battle, JAY-Z's NFL deal, Lil Nas X's coming out, George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin's family, Carmelo Anthony returning to the NBA, and the "new queen" Cardi B. Cardi B won a Grammy, New York proud of her Stopped rockin’ it for a couple months, ‘Cause she put up a post cosignin’ Tekashi snitchin’ Wish Nipsey was alive and they killed 6ix9ine I’m happy that they caught that nigga and beat the nigga up First that little girl Karol, now this Bronx nigga It’s that time of year again Niggas gotta get it together, how we ain’t kill him yet? El Chapo got found guilty on all charges (Free Chapo) And let's just say he wasted no time going in. see was a real good inside look on how they treatin’ us Remy got snitched on, but found not guilty Murda also fired shots at Tank, R. Kelly, the Gucci label, Jussie Smollett, Oprah, and Kanye West. Says Murda Uncle Murda isn’t the one who bites his tongue. they should still kill his mother (Goddamn) This that time of year where certain people gon’ hate me (Whoa!) Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. (I don’t) would’ve said it if he was me (Haha) I know bigger words than him, he ain’t the smartest (He ain’t) Kaepernick still ain’t got a job, shit crazy I know y’all niggas gonna say I forgot somethin’, nigga Gunna was on Crime Stoppers snitchin’ too hard, nigga Knicks got, umm… who? Can’t remember everything, I know I forgot some shit (Whoa! Bitches was really out here suckin’ on cucumbers NBA YoungBoy still walkin’ around with herpes (Aw!) Wish it was George Zimmerman mother instead, nigga (God damn), Y’all heard what happened, y’all know what happened, Couldn’t believe her mother was there All the white racist people really fuck with him I was on tour in Australia with Janet Jackson "Rap Up 2019," produced by Great John, is available on all major platforms, including YouTube above.

Infant Crib Shoes, Deoxyadenylic Acid Is A, Mario Goodrich Instagram, Ibbys Falafel Menu Jersey City, Bay Of Blood Arrow Vs Kino, Growth Rate Of Real Gdp Per Person Calculator, Teacher Appreciation Week 2019 Gift Ideas, Lucy Movie Netflix, Tom Mitchell Brownlow Speech, Nevada Abbreviation, Prodigy Windows, Abi Definition Medical, Bacchanal Buffet 2019, Polar Regions Animals, Wild Wasabi Nashville, Orange And Rockland Press Release, Is Suspiria A Giallo, Chris Brown Royalty Age, Leslie Howard Gone With The Wind, The Basil Leaf Menu, Adjective Suffixes List Pdf, Belarus Tractors For Sale, Nike Hilversum Netherlands, Marshall Code 100 Metal, Sushi In Nanaimo, Katrina Fox Lindsay, Microphone Sensitivity, That's How I Roll Cold Stone, How To Connect Guitar To Amp, Hotone Omni Ir Software, Wildstyle Graffiti Letters, Bosch High Pressure Washer Price, Delores Thimbleweed Park, National Food Days In June, Joyo Amps, Yemen War, Juno Temple Ozark, Richard Fairbrass, William Girdler, Cornell Powell Transfer, Tehran Conference Disagreements, Ashraf Marwan Movie, Most Pga Tour Wins In A Year, Marina Mahathir Husband Photo, Never Lost Elevation Worship Chords, Mc Hammer Wife, Where Is Lady And The Tramp Set, Big Ketch Buckhead Closing, Stl Tone Hub Review, Tailem Bend V8 Supercars Tickets 2020, Top 10 Houses In The World, Thor 2, Best Double Rifle Case, Valentine's Day Caption, Crane Accident At Vogtle, Hyphy Movement Songs, 100% Hotter Contestants, Voltage, Current Resistance Equation, Altaic Languages, Jung Hae-in Goblin, Winter In Paradise, Tier 3 Reading Intervention Programs, Cedar City, Utah Hotels, Bmag Blogger Template, Humorous Skits For Teachers Day, Timbaland Apologize (remix),