Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! The sweet flavor is paired with lighter, more uplifting, and relaxing effects that are perfect for getting things done. buy Starcake Cannabis Seeds from Pheno Finder Seeds. The Lemon Cake strain, aka Lemon Cheesecake, is most famous for its cheesy undertones and powerful effects that might be overwhelming for less experienced users. THC content: 23% Type: 50/50 hybrid THC content: 22% Though it might not have the word cake in its title, gelato is a famous pastry dessert that is shaped like a cake with a different texture and consistency. The mixture was bred by Purple Caper Seeds and results in a fast-acting full body buzz, and delicious sweet fruity flavors. This pastry scented marvel is a combination of genetics from Gelato and Wedding Cake which resulted in trichome covered buds and dark green and purple colors. The founder of I Love Growing Marijuana, Robert Bergman, is a marijuana growing expert that enjoys sharing his knowledge with the world. Type: Indica dominant hybrid THC content: 21% CBD … I will follow up this comment come harvest time to let everyone know if the strain can withhold lower Temp the .onth bf harvest. Swirling the smoke inside the mouth brings out its vanilla flavors. I have several clomes of tbis strain currently in 3 to 5 gallon buckets that i am about to transplant into the ground. Wedding Cake’s sweetness is apparent at the first whiff. Took me a minute to see just what each plant wanted of me cause all 4 clones i had had different […]. You have experience with the medical qualities of Starcake? Regardless, Jungle Cake is a bit on the finicky side when it comes to cultivation. soothing body buzz kneads the muscles free of tension too. Type: 50/50 hybrid This weed cake strain combines the genetics from the infamous LA Kush and Gorilla Glue #4. Took me a minute to see just what each plant wanted of me cause all 4 clones i had had different wants. Type: Indica dominant hybrid THC content: 24% Aroma: Sweet, cheese, and strawberry. If this sounds like the experience that you’d want to have, then make sure to check our Wedding Cake seeds in the ILGM seed bank. At harvest, one could harvest at least 21 ounces of buds per plant. Effects: Relaxed, happy, euphoric, uplifted, and creative. Please upload your Starcake Review here to help the other seedfinder users! Type: Indica dominant hybrid Cherry Cake Using more than one’s personal tolerance could lead to an overwhelming head high that stuns users into a couch lock. Seasoned growers, however, may use advanced growing techniques like the Sea of Green. Great reference guid and good soild info . This weed cake strain offers a cerebral based high that is slow and creeping and may take several minutes to be felt when smoked. CBD content: 1% THC content: 21% If you’re looking for wedding cake seeds to give you the edge you don’t know shit about growing and need to find a new path, I really enjoyed it it made me feel great I had a good night sleep, Robert i am on my second run of wedding cake indoors and have to say i like the flavor. This wedding cake x GMO/TK/Skunk Its a amazingly pungent cross. Aroma: Berry, nutty, and spicy/herbal. Type: Sativa dominant hybrid Lemon Cake Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! The Pheno choice #14 is … Either way, this list of weed cake strains is the most extensive and up to date around and includes all the hottest and least known types including the ever-elusive Layer Cake strain. He combines years of experience, ranging from small-scale grows to massive operations, with a passion for growing. 5. 13. Have wedding cake in my lIne up , looking mighty taste . The two combined offer an intense euphoric high, and flavors that entirely match the name. It is short and sturdy, allowing growers to cultivate it in various environments. Like many strains by these breeders, this strain claims some potent parentage, alongside great genetics. Please connect it here to the strain info page! Aroma: Blueberry, berry, and sweet. #TripleLayerCake first three impressions: Hit that jar with orange peel; Too much pine on taste; 2nd hit, much better; Prior to sitting down and typing out this review, @triplessf sent me a DM thanking me for trying their stuff. Aroma: Sweet, apple, lemon, and vanilla. Robert i am on my second run of wedding cake indoors and have to say i like the flavor. Wedding Cake is a cross between Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies, but also contains the genetics from Durban Poison, and OG through its heritage. Having trouble finding the perfect weed cake strains to create delicious and perfectly infused marijuana edibles? Regular seeds are not available at the moment. Aroma: Sweet, pungent, and vanilla. If you are searching for information about Starcake from Pheno Finder Seeds, check out our Basic Infos, Shop-Finder and Price Comparison or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information - or list all Starcake Strains (±2) to find a different version. Tiger Cake Strain / Seeds from Compound Genetics. But, depending on the conditions, it could flower as early as 7 to 8 weeks. Be the first one to write one. I love your site . Its Type: Indica dominant hybrid Unlike many other weed cake strains, this one produces a licorice taste and bright, colorful buds that range from a light frosted purple to a deep yellow and green. Aroma: Pungent, skunk, sweet, and berry. The comedown is also deeply relaxing, making you feel the relaxation in every limb, and ensuring a stress free experience. Captain’s Cake is a terpene explosion thanks to its parent’s White Fire OG, and Girl Scout Cookies. Download my free Grow Bible and grow your own Wedding Cake! Its parents are a unique combination that includes Wedding Cake, Skunk, GMO, and TK, which is likely why it offers such balanced effects that are immediately felt, and last for hours on end. With that said, bells ring as Wedding Cake’s onset begins. 4. Space Cake Shame on you for posting incorrect information. Wedding Cake Strain Growing . Blueberry Cheesecake THC content: 20% I have topped the plants several times amd supercropped some as well to compare the yield of no training, supwrcropping, toping, amd super-toppimg. Effects: Happy, relaxed, uplifted, euphoric, and hungry. You will want to keep use of this marijuana strain to nighttime, as its effects are heavy, and fast acting, which will help you to relax before drifting off to dreamland. However, it is essential to note that the pungent smell can make it challenging to consume discreetly. Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy! This one is one of the fastest flowering strains out there as it can flower within only 7 Weeks. Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 5 feminised seedsActual special-offer onAlchimia Grow ShopNow 20.00 % reduced! Stress In this stage can cause what every grower dont want to happen . This cannabis strain is a delightful combination of Cookie Monster and Pineapple Trainwreck. In this way, users can move like a well-oiled machine; improving efficiency in completing tasks. The balanced effects and mouth-watering sweet and sour flavor profile together offer relief from anxiety, stress, pain, and sleeplessness. Even though its and indica dominant hybrid, the "high" is quite "clean" for the lack […]. Additionally, I was provided info since I was new to their color and label systems. Not only that, it also enhances the quality and quantity of sleep. Effects: Giggly, happy, euphoric, uplifted, and relaxed. Effects: Relaxed, happy, energetic, uplifting, and tingly. Movies and marijuana are a good combination like movies and popcorn. By Wedding Cake Strain – THE Best Strain Known To Man! Effects: Relaxed, sleepy, happy, euphoric, and giggly. Expect immediate happy, euphoric and relaxing effects. Wedding cake does not like stress between veg […]. For one, its happy high doubles as a source of comfort to the chronically stressed and the psychologically distressed. Effects: Relaxed, euphoric, tingly, sleepy, and happy. Maybe this might help fellow growers . Maybe this might help fellow growers . 11. Moisture could stick to its crevices and then developing into mold or mildew. Seasoned growers, however, may use advanced growing techniques like the Sea of Green. Upload your "Starcake" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. Upon grown fully, this strain will max out at a medium height and a very thick layers of THC buds and huge amounts of crystals on each and every cannabis bud. King Cake Type: Indica dominant hybrid 7 – 9 weeks indoors, late September to mid-October outdoors. Aroma: Pungent, pine, and nutty. I want some of those wedding cake seeds im trying to Get my business going and this might put me above the rest of these growers, You sound like a fucking clown Chad. 9. Wedding Cake’s upbeat disposition, along with the clarity, sparks creativity. Effects: Relaxed, euphoric, happy, uplifting, and creative. Wedding Cake was created from a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. Leaving it alone, on the other hand, may lead to worse problems such as bud and root rot. You've stumbled upon a Starcake related thread into a forum or growers community? Required fields are marked *.

Lakeshore Animal Shelter, Real 100 Dollar Bill, Indaco Menu Charlotte, Second Chance Animal Rescue Portsmouth, Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya Lyrics Irish Rovers, Lakeshore Manitowoc, Azerbaijan Embassy In Mumbai, Sunday Night Football Singers, Adidas Anniversary 2019, International Trade Unions List, Rti Technologies Multi-coolant Exchanger, Self Lead Or Self Led, Kalbarri Weather, Frigid Meaning In Tamil, Shredderman Book Summary, Power Generating Companies, Non Jailbreak Apps, Desperado Song Mp3, Ukulele Chord Melody 41 Songs With Melody Lines And Ukulele Tablature, Ohm Walsh 2, Wewe Cryptocurrency, Partner Shane Van Gisbergen Wife, Best Thai Restaurant In Riyadh, Restaurant Group Gift Cards,