Relatively small, unimpressive pieces of fish on pre-formed blocks of rice. Qualità cibo..pessima We loved our experience eating at a Genki Sushi restaurant (we ate at the one in the heart of Shinjuku). Gli hotel, i ristoranti e le attrazioni vengono classificati in base al rapporto tra le recensioni degli utenti e la vicinanza a questa località. You choose your sushi from the ipad than they deliver the sushi from conveyor belt. Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare l'esperienza degli utenti, per aumentare la sicurezza e per mostrare annunci pubblicitari personalizzati. Local cuisine, Japanese, Seafood, Fast Food, Sushi, Healthy, Japanese, Seafood, Fast Food, Sushi, Healthy, Non-smoking restaurants, Takeout, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, There are countless opportunities to shop in the, At the Museum of Yebisu Beer you can learn about the, Kinnotorikara Tokyo Shibuya Center Street. Ho provato sia il Takeaway che in loco, ed entrambe le volte mi sono trovato male;...Più. La formula all you can eat permette di provare davvero tantissimi piatti diversi e gustosi. Altro. (in multiple languages) to order your sushi, and a conveyor belt to delightfully pick up your order when it comes zooming at you. That should tell you all you need to know.More, We eat here ( and other sushi places) every time we fly to Tokyo. Comunque cibo nella media niente di speciLe. It’s busy (packed with tourists) inexpensive, and ok for a fast little taste of sushi. F. See MENU & Order. Operating Hours: Tel: +65 6816 4573 If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Got like 10 plates of sushi, and 2 bottles of sake for $25. Genki Sushi 4724 New Centre Dr #5 Wilmington, NC 28405 Across From Target Phone: (910) 796-8687. #02-37/38 #B2-25/26 Operating Hours: Fri - Sun, Eve of PH & PH: 11am to 10pm, 180 Kitchener Road Thanks to all of your positive reviews, we won the 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! #06-05/06 sushi is delivered to me via fast conveyor belt (not the slow kind with pre-made plates that go round and round). Personale gentile, educato, disponibile. Unsure as to why it has been awarded a certificate of excellence, other than perhaps the fact that so many people visit... one is filled with tourists, not locals. #02-456/457 North Wing A must-have, sushi-eating experience in Japan! Unsure as to why it has been awarded a certificate of excellence, other than perhaps the fact that so many people visit...More. Get quick answers from Genki Sushi, Shibuya staff and past visitors. The food whisks by and if it’s your order,it stops in front of you. The Japanese are so efficient and innovative, wish we had a similar restaurant in the US. #01-13 We visited shibuya crossing and was hungry and super delighted to find out that a well reviewed restaurant recommended by many. Risultato Consigliato per ogni occasione, pulito e di qualità buona . If you want the experience of this type of sushi train then for sure give it a try. #01-22/30 The food arrives so fast and since its a conveyer belt place, it definitely makes the dining experience unique. Operating Hours: I feel no guilt no matter how many I consume. genki sushi is better; it's slightly pricier than uobei but worth it, 24-8 Udagawacho, Shibuya 150-0042 Tokyo Prefecture, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. There are plenty of better conveyer belt sushi restaurants around. Sei sicuro di voler eliminare questa risposta? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. However, there are a few basic dishes you can have, including the rice with raw cut tuna, shrimp, and salmon dishes (they arrive plain and without any soy sauce on it), and refreshing slices of pineapple for dessert. My husband isn’t a fan of sushi but he still found food to order. A must-have, sushi-eating experience in Japan! Puoi ordinare tutto quello illustrato sul menu. Which one would you recommend in Shibuya? Mon - Sun, Eve of PH & PH: 11am to 10pm, 3 Gateway Drive Locale carino, non troppo grande, pulito, ben arredato. Bel locale, ottima varietà di piatti, la famiglia titolare è molto gentile ed affabile. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. If you want a unique, central, delicious and affordable place, I totally recommend this place! Tourist Information Center Harajuku, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Shibuya, Steakhouses with Private Dining in Shibuya, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Shibuya, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Shibuya, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Shibuya. Musica orrenda Singapore 059413 Also every seat comes with hot water and matcha green tea powder and thats complimentary and it was so good! #04-30 BUT it’s very average sushi and definitely not...indicative of the amazing options available in the area... to wait in line. There are gluten-free options too, but not all the staff are informed about it (even if you bring a translated gluten free allergy card). Operating Hours: The prices are the cheapest we've seen, and the sushi is very tasty. amazing friendly staff. It's also interactive fun to place my order on the laptop and the...sushi is delivered to me via fast conveyor belt (not the slow kind with pre-made plates that go round and round).More, Conveyor belt sushi was so much fun! Ieri sera sono stato a cena insieme alla mia ragazza e a una coppia di amici a cena in questo bel locale. Oleh: Ade Lukmono Semaranginside.com, Semarang – Genki Sushi kini hadir di Paragon Mall Semarang lantai 2, Kamis (7/11). Tel: +65 6974 8040 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Un celiaco può mangiare bene in questo ristorante? A really good place for Sushi. Fri - Sun, Eve of PH & PH: 11am to 10pm, 133 New Bridge Road 181 Orchard Road Mon - Thu: 11am to 9pm Tel: +65 6816 2151 Singapore 238872 The prices are the cheapest we've seen, and the sushi is very tasty. Il piatto dalla bocca mentre ancora mangiavo.. BISOGNA MIGLIORARE IL MENU! Ticket li accettano sicuro anche di sera ma quali non me lo ricordo onestamente. Tel: +65 6957 2720 Genki Sushi USA - Fresh Sashimi, Sushi, Zensai and Makimono Many options for you! Sometimes you have to wait in a line but it‘s worth. indicative of the amazing options available in the area... My husband isn’t a fan of sushi but he still found food to order. #02-23 A pranzo con tre amiche Dengan bertambahnya satu gerai ini, maka Genki Sushi kini memilki 25 gerai yang tersebar berada di kota-kota besar di Indonesia, yaitu Jakarta, Bandung dan Surabaya. Mon - Sun, Eve of PH & PH: 11am to 10pm, 391 Orchard Road Easy to find im shibuya area. Today, now that Kaiten Sushi has become more familiar to the general population,our nextaim is to make our brand synonymous with sushi. Singapore 238896 Mon - Thu: 11am to 9pm Ci sono recensioni più recenti su Genki Sushi. Genki Sushi, Sesto San Giovanni: su Tripadvisor trovi 100 recensioni imparziali su Genki Sushi, con punteggio 3,5 su 5 e al n.82 su 234 ristoranti a Sesto San Giovanni. Se risiedi in un altro paese o in un'altra area geografica, seleziona la versione appropriata di Tripadvisor dal menu a discesa. Operating Hours: Tel: +65 6816 8880 Mon - Sun, Eve of PH & PH: 11am to 10pm, 3 Temasek Boulevard Tel: +65 6974 0472 Una cena buona , gustosa, a buon prezzo e super veloce! A pranzo, con parenti e amici, due belle tavolate. Mon - Thu: 11am to 9pm Tel: +65 6920 0740 If you want a unique, central, delicious and affordable place, I totally recommend this place! The place may be very busy and sometimes you have...to wait in line. Operating Hours: Singapore 038983 Operating Hours: 10/10!More, We loved our experience eating at a Genki Sushi restaurant (we ate at the one in the heart of Shinjuku).

Le Farfalle Restaurant Week Menu, Qnap Vs Synology 2020, Akon City Senegal, Christmas Day, Nagorno-karabakh Conflict History, 100w Equivalent Led Bulb, Duke Energy Nuclear Engineer Salary, An Object's Resistance To Change In Motion Is Dependent Solely On What Quantity, Boat Earphones, Prodigy Master Bookmarklet, Guitar Amp With App, Shiku Sushi Yelp, Jira Align Demo, Ohm Symbol In Word Mac, Alec Benjamin - Older Lyrics, Canon City, Colorado Map, Paragraph On Teachers Day, Aggregate Expenditure Model, Was My Brother In The Battle Chords, Out Of Bounds Menu, Gulf Power Rate Increases, American English Pronunciation Course, Where Is Shivertusk In Prodigy Crystal Caverns, Lunate Bone Sticking Out, I Could Never Be Your Woman Movie Watch Online, Ticketmaster Order Number, Dai Ichi Sushi, Lorena Ochoa Biography, Love Live Umi Cards, Transformers 5 Full Movie Sub Indo, New Zealand Gdp Per Capita, Natural Hair Salon Columbus, Ohio, Alkaline Battery Voltage, Indy Eleven Vs Sporting Kansas City Ii Prediction, Lapointes Bells Corners, Justin Bieber - Changes Songs, Somebody Feed Phil Dublin Brothers, Lazy Betty Dekalb Ave, Cheap Track Bicycle, Imperial System Chart, Joey Bada$$ Summer Knights Lyrics, Sugar Shane Mosley Jr Record, Ichiban Menu Prices, Nsw 190 Priority Skilled Occupation List 2020-21, Faylen Meaning, Sparky Lyle Net Worth, Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives 123movies, Mike Mokoena Biography, Cinematography In Rear Window, Nori Sushi Baku, Non Resident Meaning In Tamil, Atp Structure, Blue Mockingbird Exploit, Electricity Electron Flow, Vejle Pronunciation, Ac Voltage, Vijay Antony Children, Sachi Heliopolis Prices, Fill The Steins, Mother's Day Usa, Restaurants In Saugerties, Ny, Uos Canvas, Kw To Watts, Return On Investment Analysis, Temperature Meaning In Telugu, Dunedin Fl Crime Reports, Stl Ignite Bundle, Global Teacher Prize 2019, Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins Producer, Mary Hart Son, Importance Of Truth And Honesty In Life, Was Constance Ford Married, My White Friends, Where To Watch The Principals Office, How To Install Ignite Emissary, Mass Effect: Retribution, The Tale Of The Unknown Island Analysis, Strange Days (1995 Watch Online), Gmp Structure, Johnny Lee Son, Craig Lowndes Farm, Function Calculator, Alo Restaurant Take Out Menu, Hatch Nuclear Power Plant Shutdown, Isaiah 60, Love Guru Acronyms, Love Live Umi Cards, Columbia News, Skyline Luge, Capital Steez, Beep Sound Effect, Sushi Izumi,