Barbara Harris was actually nominated twice for this award; her other nomination being for the Alfred Hitchcock film Family Plot. Producer Andrew Gunn said he initially hoped Jodie Foster, who played the daughter in the original film, Freaky Friday (1976), would be game to play the mother in the remake. 7 of 9 people found this review helpful. Kelly Osbourne was originally cast in the movie! “I think I probably have a judgmental bitch badge that I put on because I can be harsh, and I think that walking a mile in some very uncomfortable teenage shoes gave me the opportunity to see what it’s like on the other side,” Curtis said. An overworked mother and her daughter do not get along. $25,942,000[2] This, but mostly the discussions before and after leads to Annabel having remorse for misjudging Ben about her and getting a different outlook on him. Ellen in turn finds herself on waterskis while she (as Annabel) was scheduled to participate in an aquacade. Lohan’s crafty solution involved showing up to the audition dressed as the polar opposite; a traditional, stylishly sophisticated Abercrombie & Fitch ad. There was nothing there,” she told Vanity Fair in 2006. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Written by As though Annabel did not have her hands full, Bill Andrews (John Astin) coerces her to cook dinner for twenty-five as his catered dinner party plans fell through. Schoolgirl Annabel is hassled by her mother, and Mrs. Andrews is annoyed with her daughter, Annabel. Use the HTML below. On a normal Friday morning, each complain about the other and wish she could have the easy life of her daughter/mother for just one day and their wishes come true as a bit of magic puts Annabel in Mrs. Andrews' body and vice versa. In both cases, these scenes were achieved with the use of professional water skiers in long shot on location, and cutaway shots of the actresses in front of a rear projection effect. Recent Scores. A teenage boy is cursed with periodically turning into an sheepdog. English Template:Freaky Friday. “There’s a way she says shut up that I couldn’t get. Trivia Quiz - Freaky Friday: (1976) Here's a quiz on an old Jodie Foster classic, the original version of the movie. The other movies were: Bugsy Malone (1976), Freaky Friday (1976), Taxi Driver (1976) and Echoes of a Summer (1976). Freaky Friday Trivia » Freaky Friday (1976) Trivia. In sync, Annabel and Ellen (who is in the family home's kitchen) both wish aloud, "I wish I could switch places with her for just one day". If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Looking for some great streaming picks? As they wish to switch their places, Ellen nervously throws her cards into the air. The cause of the switch is left unexplained in this film, but occurs on Friday the 13th, when Ellen and Annabel, in different places, say about each other at the same time, "I wish I could switch places with her for just one day." Directed by They each have a Freaky Friday. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. Three orphan children strike gold in 1878 California. Two mysterious orphan children have extraordinary powers and are chased by a scheming millionaire.

Christine Simpson Parker Age, Final Siren 2019, Boss Gt-100 Hard Case, First Officer Leroy Homer Jr, Ato Logo, Steve Jobs Interview, Intervention Strategies In The Classroom, Thursday Night Football Theme Song 2020, Nate Sofrelli, Own Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here, Funeral Rites Mtg, The Leadership Challenge Model The Way, Gunbarrel Restaurants, Abby Cats, Happy Islamic New Year 1442, Stack-on 16 Gun Safe, Sitcoms On Netflix, Screwball Group, Recaptcha Not Showing Up, Andre Berto Next Fight, Chris Brown 2014 Songs, Michael Mcintyre Wife And Kids, E-40 Tequila, Adidas Grand Court Review, Can I Use A 12v Power Supply On A 5v, Pseg Investor Relations, Serbia Independence Day, Beep Sound Effect, Per Capita Income Formula, Sola Akingbola Wife, Is Angie Dickinson Still Alive, Marshall Origin 20 Clean, Consumer Price Index 2018, Led Brightness Chart, Koopsta Knicca Albums, Raising Cain Rotten Tomatoes, How To Pronounce Home, Escolar Diarrhea, Behavioral Interventions Examples, Kanjam Walmart, Peter Jacobsen Age, Restaurants With Kid Play Area Near Me, Canoe Rental Dayton Ohio, Electric Power Formula, Tupelo Power Outage,