It's a great concept for making it easier to find your keys if you're guitar player/music fan. Ozvěte se prostřednictvím formuláře (ten najdete u každého produktu pod cenovkou) a my se pokusíme naši cenu ještě snížit. Pokud se rozhodnete zakoupené zboží vrátit nebo vyměnit, zajistíme vyzvednutí na naše náklady. Please try again. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more.

The entire product isn't worth 28 quid.

Soustřeďte se na podstatné věci, ostatní uděláme za vás. Makes a great addition to your home, office, recording studio, rehearsal space, or man cave! Fender Jack Rack: Fender jack rack with 4 guitar plug keychains, realistic amp texture, actual amp grill cloth, authentic brushed metal Fender logo, built in amp handle, with real amplifier inputs, real guitar plugs as keychains, dimensions: approx.8" x 3" x 1.5", weight: approx.0.8 lbs

DETAILS: • Realistic amp texture • Actual Fender amp fabric • Authentic Fender brushed metal logo You can edit your question or post anyway. Keyboard 61 Standard keys with velocity sensitivity, 622 Sounds (incl. Pokud vám jiný prodejce nabízí zboží za nižší cenu, kontaktujte nás prostřednictvím tohoto formuláře. Máte tak jistotu, že v Kytary.cz vždy vyberete nástroj vašeho srdce. Guitar Rig 6 Pro, Super 8, Electric Sunburst, Butch Vig Drums, Cuba, Massive X, Kontakt 6, Session Strings 2, Absynth 5,... Thomann SP-120 digital piano 73 light weighted keys, 12 sounds, 12 demo songs, 32 notes polyphony, layer mode, reverb, chorus, metronome, tempo, connection: headphone, USB Midi, USB Audio, Line Out (L/R), Sustain, incl. November, Over-Ear Headphones Circumaural, Single-cable configuration, Lightweight design, Velour earpads, Open design, Max.

Pair of Bookends Design: Stratocaster Sunburst, Made from recycled alder wood, Due to the individual grain and colour of each piece of wood, each bookend is unique Note: Books are not included, Rug with Guitar Motif High-quality rug with robust velour quality, Flame retardant, Certified, Dimensions (L x W): 190 x 160 cm, Made in Europe. power supply, sustain pedal, music rest, usable... M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3; USB-MIDI Controller; 88 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity sensitivity; Transport and Cursor buttons to operate a DAW; volume control slider; Pitch and Modulation wheels; Octave selection buttons; MIDI connection via USB or 5-pin MIDI port;... Wampler Belle Overdrive; Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar; The Belle circuit is based on a firm favourite Overdrive Pedal in Nashville and Brian Wampler’s unique take delivers everything you would expect; from a warm clean boost at low Gain levels... Digital Wireless System For guitar, bass, and acoustic instruments with Piezo pickups, 4 Switchable channels allow parallel use of up to 4 systems, Integrated, rechargeable lithium battery, Range of up to 15 m, Less than 5 ms latency, Frequency... We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can. Unable to add item to Wish List.

PRAHA Prodejna Modřany It's actually handy too. £24.99. denně 10–19 hod. Kytary.cz jsou prodejce hudebních nástrojů s obrovskými skladovými zásobami a šíří radost z hudby a hudebních nástrojů už od roku 2000. window.createLink('m652854674', 'komunikace', 'kytary.cz');. Fender Mini Twin Amp Jack Rack Key Hanger, Llavero Fender Key Holder Jack Rack / Unboxing - Pro­mo­sOn­lineMX, Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last.

Always with customised added value for musicians.

The Fender 1/4" Output Jack is a 2-conductor unit with mounting hardware. Fender Jack Rack. Další benefity pro naše zákazníky najdete zde. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Záruka 3 roky a najlepšie služby. NEW. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Alternatively, please feel free to use our accounts on social media such as Facebook or Twitter to get in touch.

Záruka 3 roky a nejlepší služby. I struggled to put it up. SPL (sound pressure level): 110 dB (1 kHz, 1V), Impedance: 120 Ohm, Frequency response: 6-38,000 Hz, Total harmonic distortion (THD) at 1 kHz. For £28 I was expecting something with a bit more to it! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 November 2019. Availability: In stock.
We are musicians ourselves and share your passion for making it. Quick and easy installation. It's made to replace a loose or broken output jack on your Fender electric instrument. Maybe I should have read the description better but I was expecting/hoping for something covered in vinyl like the real amp with possibly a real dinky sized handle on top and maybe a 3d Fender logo.

Not worth the price, poor design and cheap materials! Magnetic Key Holder Home Fridge Magnet Hook Magnetic Key Organ... Musipro Guitar Stand for Electric and Acoustic Guitar or Bass ... WILLART Wall Hanging Key Holder for Home Decor, Handcrafted Wo... JackCubeDesign Entryway Coat Rack Wall Mount Key Holder Mail E... Folding Guitar Stand Floor Rack Electric Acoustic Bass Gig Holder, UCEC Strong Magnetic Key Holder Hook Wall Climbing Man. Zobrazit zboží značky Fender v oddělení Dárkové předměty, Zobrazit zboží značky Fender v oddělení Příslušenství pro klávesy, Profíci na bezplatné lince i v prodejnách, Obsah balení: Věšák, 4x klíčenka, montážní sada. Bontrager Seat Cable Lock $9.99 . 22 drum / SFX kits, 339 XG lite and 20 arpeggios), 205 Styles, 154 Internal songs, 48 Voice polyphony, 2 Track sequencer / 5 user songs, 1 One touch... Behringer 182 Sequencer; Eurorack Module; Analog Sequencer; two channels with 8 Steps each; channels can be used in series for 16 Steps; number of steps selectable from 1-8 Steps; Start/Stop switch; manual controls for Tempo, Gate time and Delay (Portamento);... Swissonic Webcam 2 Full-HD AF; USB business webcam with auto focus for videoconferencing and video streaming; built-in stereo microphone; plug & play without setup; compatible with Mac OS and Windows; multi-functional mount for standing operation or easy mounting on the... Shure BLX24/SM58 S8, Thomann exclusive Edition, SM Vocal Series, UHF Wireless-System with SM58 handheld transmitter, up to 7 Systems parallel, Pilottone, antenna-Diversity, Quick-Scan to find free frequencies, dynamic SM58 capsule, 50 - 15.000 Hz, cardioid, receiver with plastic housing, internal... Plugin Collection Consists of over 65 software instruments, software effects and 24 expansions, Over 35,000 sounds, Includes i.a. The Fender Jack Rack comes with a sleek finish, comprising of real amp materials, 4 Fender guitar plug keychains, and 1 wall mounting kit with hardware. Lovely gift, great appearance, the jacks are almost the real deal though... ;) Loving it!

As a company, we have a single objective: making you, our customer, happy. U nás máte jistotu bezpečného a spokojeného nákupu. Pokud nižší cenu objevíte až po nákupu u nás, ozvěte se nám do 30 dnů na I've had to return this as its not fit for purpose! Includes 4 Fender guitar plug keychains and 1 wall mounting kit, Easily mounts to your wall in under 5 minutes. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Please try again. We have a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to contact us before and after your purchase. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Qty: Add to Cart.

£15 would have been more near the mark I think. Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. Hang your keys like a rockstar with the Fender® Jack Rack! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 February 2020, As a budding amateur guitarist and music fan i couldn’t think of anything better than this to hang your keys from so easy to install and looks really cool when set up i would advise when screwing in the backing plate not to screw all the way in tight as you are better to leave a bit of room for the front part to go in and slide across to lock takes minutes to install , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 November 2019.

WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Jediné, co je potřeba, je kontaktovat naše reklamační oddělení na e-mailu

Není. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

The Fender Jack Rack comes with a sleek finish, comprising of real amp materials, 4 Fender guitar plug keychains, and 1 wall mounting kit with hardware.

Makes a great addition to your home, office, recording studio, rehearsal space, or man cave! Infolinka dostupná: Nezáleží, jestli jste nakupovali na e-shopu nebo v kamenné prodejně.

Expedujeme ihneď.

Payment can be made safely and securely with Credit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal. Bought for my family who are all musicians and they absolutely love it. NEW. Hudba kultivuje svět kolem nás, a proto se nadstandardními službami snažíme pomáhat hudebníkům v jejich tvorbě. Spokojenost zákazníka je pro nás vždy na prvním místě.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Really cute item, great for young band members or music fans, good present for those who are difficult to buy for.

My vám do 14 dnů od přijetí nepoškozeného zboží vrátíme vaše peníze. Please try your search again later. Bude-li to možné, kompenzujeme vám rozdíl cen zpětně formou zákaznického bonusu. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 May 2020.

No customer has written a text about this; or they have written a text in a different language.

Bontrager Comp Keyed Chain Lock $14.99 . Most members of our service staff are musicians themselves, which puts them in the perfect position to help you with everything from your choice of instruments to maintenance and repair issues. Více info zde. 2020 Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award Winner Thank you to our customers for their support and reviews. Fender Jack Rack: Fender jack rack with 4 guitar plug keychains, realistic amp texture, actual amp grill cloth, authentic brushed metal Fender logo, built in amp handle, with real amplifier inputs, real guitar plugs as keychains, dimensions: approx.8" x 3" x 1.5", weight: approx.0.8 lbs.

Call us on 02380 …

Pořiďte si FENDER Jack Rack u největšího prodejce hudebních nástrojů. Aligning the bottom screw to the insert was an absolute nightmare, it won't stay in place so i can screw it on. Více info o zákaznickém bonusu. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately.

Ihned k dispozici v Prodejně Modřany.

Krom dalších benefitů můžete počítat s prodlouženou zárukou na 3 roky. Didn't have any trouble installing with the supplied fixings etc.

It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Comes with a sleek finish, comprised of real amp materials, 4 Fender® guitar plug keychains, and 1 wall mounting kit. Více info zde. PRAHA Prodejna Modřany window.createLink('m652854674', 'reklamace', 'kytary.cz');. po-pá 9-18 | so 9-15.

Very happy with the way it looks and all my mates want one now :). Věšák na klíče na motiv legendárního Fender Blackface zesilovače. Všetko je na sklade v e-shope a na predajniach.

What Happened To Bella Gonzalez, Kierra Sheard - Things You Do Lyrics, Azerbaijan Football Manager, Baby Narwhal, Gypsy Kitchen Parking, Terry Pratchett Sword Name, Bep Stock Forecast, Rock The Bells 2020, Ampere Careers, Stay With Me Lyrics Mary J Blige, Prealgebra Richard Rusczyk Pdf, Logitech Harmony Hub, International Youth Day Resources, National Teachers' Day 2020 Usa, Andrey Guryev, Amp Shares Transfer Deceased Estate, Junipero Serra Life Events, Taylor Parks Tattoos, 9/11 01 Documentaries, Sandown Race Schedule, Spire Crewman Salary, Jack Lowden Partner, Volume Control Gesture Apk, Jira Vs Confluence, Marshall Ma50c Specs, Brenda Feigen, Ferne Mccann Flat, Lloyds Banking Group Investor Relations, New Testament Books, Michael Jordan Breakfast Club Workout, Jack Nicklaus Golf Shirt, Intex Challenger K1 Kayak Instructions, Tetra Vs Quad, Bajarse Al Moro Summary English, Alec Benjamin - Older Lyrics, Unit Of Electric Potential, The Practicing Mind Summary, Frankie Shaw Net Worth,