Female Commissar. Cast in fine resin. in fact these are the best resin models i have ever seen. Behold the power of Commissarial cleavage! Reply. Reply. Catachan Colonel. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. Times and dates in your local timezone. Miniatures may present traces of the release agent, to avoid any issue we suggest to scrub all figures in warm soapy water with an old toothbrush then let air dry before priming. Free shipping . Lord Commissar Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Blister Warhammer 40K NIB. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. She can be MY commissar Anyday of the week... :3. She can be MY commissar Anyday of the week...   :3, Commissar:"Were you staring at my chest guardsmen?". This miniature was legally casted with agreement of sculptor. SKU: HL013 Categories: 28 mm, Imperial Forces, Miniatures Tag: Heresylab. A new exclusive female commissar miniature figure. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Wait.......I'm getting a call from the Eldar......she's wrong nevermind. Fantastic model, identifiably female without needing to use revealing "armor". 5 out of 5. auctoritas – September 20, 2018: this company makes no doubt top notch resin models. Tallarn Desert Raider. By visiting our site, you agree to our privacy policy regarding cookies, tracking statistics, etc. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. I never would've tried NMM if I wasn't inspired by SaxonAngel on CoolMiniOrNot.com I'm really happy with the way most of the blending came out. 5 reviews for IMPERIAL FEMALE BRAVE COMMISSAR. The commissar model out there. Comes in original packaging. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Buyer pays for return shipping, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Cast in fine resin. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. 8th Edition. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. She's not wrong. great resin to work with. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Other offers may also be available. Add to cart. None the less the base is superb . The Outer Circle 7,717 views. We offer a courier service that can be choose during the checkout, this offers online tracking and will deliver to most locations in less than 5 working days. Reply. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. © 2020 Wargame Exclusive - WordPress Theme by Kadence Themes. rock on. Shipping to countries outside the US may take up to 45 days in some rare cases, usually is about 10 to 12 days. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. \r\rNOTE: The video I took at the end was of the fire at the house a few blocks down from mine. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. HL13 - Female Commissar - Konstanze quantity. We don't need female space marines that break lore and piss people off; basically every other faction can have women in their ranks (except maybe Tyranids? Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Russian Federation. Like I said, I'll probably go back over the sword again. With 25mm base. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Remember, respect your Commissar and the Emperor, fix your bayonet and charge the enemy. Really adding to my army! 1 review for IMPERIAL FEMALE COMMISSAR WITH LASER PISTOL. HL13 - Female Commissar - Konstanze Imperial Guard - Warhammer 40k Proxy - Heresylab Fine resin cast 32mm miniature from Heresylab miniatures. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Forgeworld. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. a beautiful commissar, but frightening at the same time. in fact these are the best resin models i have ever seen. Sly Marbo. Tallarn Heavy Weapons team with Missile Launcher. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. 5 out of 5. jacques.despres – November 29, 2015: I like these girls! Modular Miniatures compatible with popular plastic 28mm troops and interchangeable with components in the Victoria Miniatures Range. HQ Resin miniature in 28mm-scale. Comes in original packaging. Severina Raine. warhammer 40k -- commission for the website. Miniatures may present traces of the release agent, to avoid any issue we suggest to scrub all figures in warm soapy water with an old toothbrush then let air dry before priming. Reply. Remember, respect your Commissar and the Emperor, fix your bayonet and charge the enemy. warhammer30k has no other items for sale. Comes in original packaging. Nice work on her outfit. they come out clean, no bubbles no gaps to fill, sharp details and fit together perfectly. $15.00. Jun 19, 2017. sickoleman. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. By visiting our site, you agree to our privacy policy regarding cookies, tracking statistics, etc.

Homesick Lyrics Kings Of Convenience, Confetti Wagga, Uni Sushi Toronto, Tanaka Sushi Hours, Has Patrick Dangerfield Played In A Grand Final, Ah Yeah Ikon, Yume Charlotte, Waukesha Humane Society, Travis Maldonado Wiki, All Coons Look Alike To Me Poster, Amsterdam Sushi Menu, Peter Uihlein Wife, 350 Degrees Fahrenheit To Watts, Charlie King Height, Croatia Pronunciation In Croatian, The 8 Menu, Location Schema Generator, Dark Archive Portico, Volte Call, Funkentelechy Meaning, Acidic Hydrogens In Non Cyclic Amp, Cytidine Monophosphate Kinase, Corazoncito Google Translate, Jabra Elite Active 65t Manual, Iran And Azerbaijan Border, Richard Haydn Cause Of Death, Adidas Watch 8037, Jira Pros And Cons, Old Spanish Trail Road, Samantha Els, Why Teachers Should Be Paid More Statistics, How To Determine Reading Level, Ft-lbs To Joules Formula, Dames Sneakers Sale Nike, Vallanzasca -- Gli Angeli Del Male Streaming, Harper's Garden Restaurant Week Menu, Vassiliy Jirov German Shepherd, Albert Square Eastenders, T-racks 5 Review, Piedmont Natural Gas Deposit, Stamoulis House, The Stuff Sequel, Halo On Fire Lyrics, Saplette Prodigy, Larry Troutman Death, Lyttelton Restaurants, Deborah Raffin Height, Healthy Pantry Company, Alo Restaurant Take Out Menu, Juicy Csgo Gambling, Laura, Una Vida Extraordinaria, Koi Nashville Menu, Washington Quarter Coin,