PLUS digital pdf copy of album cover art in December 2013. PLUS two tickets to any upcoming show in a city of your choice in 2014. Press play below and add the album wherever you consume music. It’s been two years since we got an eLZhi album, back in 2018 when he teamed up with Khrysis for Jericho Jackson, but the Detroit emcee is officially back in action with his fourth solo full-length. Autographed by Elzhi and executive producer Jae Barber. Described as a “collage of memories and metaphors” of royalty, excellence, and an underlying message of resilience, Seven Times Down, Eight Times Up checks in at 12 tracks – including “Jason,” “Light One Write One,” and “Smoke & Mirrors” – and features Monica Blaire (2x) and Fes Roc. “Look at me, look at me, I’m a loser, I’m a winner/ I’m good, I’m bad, I’m a Christian, I’m a sinner/ I’m humble, I’m loud, I’m righteous, I’m a killer/ The album has not yet been assigned an official release date, but will be released via Elzhi’s new label alliance with GLOW365 and will be made available for pre-order on iTunes.

Ages 18+, (TORONTO ON-STAGE VIP EXPERIENCE) Two tickets for front of stage VIP access to watch the full show. Then join Elzhi onstage to perform the last track and close out the show.

Smoke and mirrors sound like some queens shit…, Your email address will not be published. This does not include Travel & Lodging. Hear the NEW MUSIC before anyone else. Elzhi takes it Seven Times Down Eight Times Up with his latest album, produced by JR Swiftz.. This does not include Travel & Lodging. (BACKER-EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPHED MUSIC BUNDLE) Vinyl, Limited Edition CD (includes a BACKER ONLY special booklet with artwork, photos & more) & deluxe digital download of the new album.

Ages under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18+. With his new album Seven Times Down Eight Times Up … New Album: Public Enemy 'What You Gonna Do When The Grid Goes Down? PLUS deluxe digital download of the new album, PLUS signed CD of the new album, PLUS T-Shirt, PLUS Hoodie, PLUS Elzhi flashdrive with digital music collection, PLUS Elzhi Stickers. (YOUR HOUSE PARTY) You provide the house and guests. (THE LAST ELMATIC VINYLS) There are only 27 hand numbered Elmatic vinyl records left worldwide. Join me in the making of my new album.

PLUS deluxe digital download of the new album, PLUS signed CD of the new album, PLUS T-Shirt, PLUS Hoodie, PLUS Elzhi flashdrive with digital music collection, PLUS Elzhi Stickers. PLEASE NOTE: deluxe digital download & CD of the new album available in April 2014. Ages 18+, (NEW YORK ON-STAGE VIP EXPERIENCE) Two tickets for front of stage VIP access to watch the full show. When J Dilla stepped away from Slum Village in 2002, he recruited Elzhi to take his place, ultimately remaining with the group until 2010. PLEASE NOTE: T-shirt ships in December; deluxe digital download available in April 2014. PLUS Elzhi stickers.

PLEASE NOTE: Music ships in January; deluxe digital download available in April 2014. Black “Christmas On Soul”, New Music: Wizkid Ft. Slimcase “Gucci Snake”, New Music: DJ Montay x DJ Jelly Ft. The-Dream, T-Pain & Twista “6 Minutes”, New Music: Mysonne “What’s Free (Freestyle)”, New Video: Styles P Ft. Nino Man “Block Fear”, New Video: Slim Thug Ft. Delorean x Doughbeezy “0 To 100”, New Video: A-Trak & Falcons Ft. Young Thug & 24Hrs “Ride For Me”, New Video: Trae Tha Truth “Can’t Get Close”, New Video: Yo Gotti Ft. Chris Brown “Save It For Me”. Then join Elzhi onstage to perform the last track and close out the show. Ages 18+, (DETROIT LISTENING PARTY - BACKER EXCLUSIVE) Backer and VIP Invite only Listening Party. PLEASE NOTE: Contact us in December to schedule this within the next 12 months. PLEASE NOTE: Deluxe digital download & CD available in April 2014. We'll bring the party. This is for music, hip-hop and everyone who's ready to GLOW. Elzhi – Seven Times Down Eight Times Up (2020) Posted by root on September 24, 2020 Leave a comment (0) Go to comments. Listen & Download Elzhi – Seven Times Down Eight Times Up Below: PLUS deluxe digital download of the new album, PLUS signed CD of the new album, PLUS T-Shirt, PLUS Elzhi Stickers.

With Lil Durk, Moneybagg Yo, Fivio Foreign, & more.
PLUS deluxe digital download of the new album, PLUS signed CD of the new album, PLUS T-Shirt, PLUS Hoodie, PLUS Elzhi flashdrive with digital music collection, PLUS Elzhi Stickers. PLEASE NOTE: Contact us in December to schedule this within the next 12 months. Then join Elzhi onstage to perform the last track and close out the show. (G.O.A.T. Over the past 12 years, Elzhi has released critically acclaimed solo albums and mixtapes, and worked with everyone from Drake, Danny Brown, Pete Rock, Little Brother, and more. Bonus tracks are only available with deluxe digital download of the album.

PLEASE NOTE: The deluxe digital download will be included in all pledges above $10. PLUS deluxe digital download of the new album & Elzhi stickers. Hear the NEW MUSIC before anyone else. PLUS deluxe digital download of the new album, PLUS signed CD of the new album, PLUS T-Shirt, PLUS Hoodie, PLUS Elzhi flashdrive with digital music collection, PLUS Elzhi Stickers.

Rush Subdivisions Meaning, Ken Levine Video Games, Sight Word Can Worksheet, Cucumber Roll Calories 6 Pieces, Running Out Of Time Synonyms, My Girl Song Meaning, Chris Brown - Enemy Lyrics, The Book Of Collateral Damage Summary, Kiku Sushi Baltimore Menu, How To Evolve Pets In Prodigy Without Membership, Acf Login, Tavern In The Town Ukulele Chords, How To Find Amps In A Series Circuit, Legal Tender Act, Last Pillar Of Islam Crossword Clue, Open Apps On This Phone, Contact Form 7 Html Code, Best Sushi In The World, Mitch Miller The Voice, Little Hours Quotes, Branko Oroscopo,