During the program, Bow Wow spoke about how he felt regarding Dee Pimpin. Yesterday (October 17), Bow Wow met participants of MTV’s “Catfish” television program during a taping for BET’s “106 & Park.”. The participants, Dee Pimpin and Keyonna, met on “Catfish,” where it was revealed that Dee Pimpin and Keyonna had an online relationship based on Keyonna’s belief that Dee Pimpin was Bow Wow. Allen Iverson was my idol, still to this day. Make sure you typed in your email correctly. Dee Pimpin, an aspiring rapper, acknowledged that she was pretending to be Bow Wow online to meet women. Something’s Wrong. “Well, I looked up to you as a kid,” Dee Pimpin said, speaking to Bow Wow. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I’m not the type of celebrity to get mad and upset about anything. Health experts have refuted Tip's wild idea about stomach acid killing the virus.

Dee Pimpin, an aspiring rapper, acknowledged that she was pretending to be Bow Wow online to meet women. The long-standing feud between the former G-Unit comrades has no signs of letting up. We like to turn the negative things into positive things and I ain’t seen nothin’ negative about it.”. It’s love.’ That’s how I felt. It’s flattering because you have somebody that actually wants to be you.’ I remember being a kid, there was people I wanted to be like. So, I kind of fell into your path and tried to walk your steps.”. Shortly after this episode of “Catfish” aired, Bow Wow said he wanted to feature Dee Pimpin and Keyonna on his show, BET’s “106 & Park.” His request was granted during yesterday’s episode. Offers 'A Bag' For Scarface's Eventual Kidney Donor, Chaka Khan Reminds Fans She Hated Kanye West’s 'Through The Wire', Bow Wow Honored Being Subject Of “Catfish” Episode. 19.1k Followers, 1,572 Following, 697 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dee Pimpin (@deepimpin515) When I was on the basketball court, I thought I was A.I. Dee Pimpin. “106 & Park’s” segments featuring Dee Pimpin and Keyonna can be viewed below, followed by BET’s premiere of Dee Pimpin’s music video for “Stunnaz.”, Photo Courtesy Of: Bennett Raglin and BET, RELATED: Bow Wow Honored Being Subject Of “Catfish” Episode, 50 Cent Trolls Young Buck Again By Suggesting 'Love Connection' With Lil Nas X, Kanye West's Shift To Christian Music Leads To Victory At 2020 GMA Dove Awards, Benny The Butcher Teases Potential Freddie Gibbs Collab Project, T.I. It’s flattering. Dee Pimpin was also allowed to air her new music video on the program. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Ay my name is Dee Pimpin and i was recently on a episode of catfish that was honestly just a way to push my music to where i need it to be. Lil Nas X Wears Nicki Minaj Costume For Halloween & 50 Cent's Baffled By It, Fans Suspect Drake & Kaash Paige Collab On The Way After Meet Up, Rapsody Tackles Racial Injustice In '12 Problems' Video Following Lyricist Of The Year Victory, Lil Pump Threatens To Move To Colombia If Donald Trump Loses Election, Benny The Butcher Explains Why His Nas Collab Wasn't Released & Confirms Drake Verse Exchange, Hit-Boy Claims 2020 Production Crown For Coming Up With ‘Most Styles’ This Year, Westside Gunn Continues Relentless Release Schedule By Announcing 'Sincerely Adolf' Project, Mike Tyson Reveals His Daughter Confronted Boosie Badazz Over Transphobic Comments Amid Podcast Interview, RZA Dug Up An Old Lyric Book To Work On Long-Awaited Album 'The Cure', Fans Think City Girls’ JT Is Dissing Ex Lil Uzi Vert, Action Bronson Auditioned For A Role In The Upcoming 'Matrix' Movie, Westside Gunn Makes His Feelings Clear About Eminem's Tweet Promoting The Alchemist's Album, Ebro Darden Declares Tekashi 6ix9ine Is 'Completely Finished', Nick Cannon Says Eminem Has Best Flow Of All Time: 'Salute To You King', Lil Wayne Endorses Donald Trump & Touts His Platinum Plan At The White House, Royce Da 5'9 Reacts To Lil Wayne's Donald Trump Endorsement As Expected, 50 Cent Says 'Fuck Donald Trump' After Ex Chelsea Handler Entices Him With Sex, Drake Recreates His Album Covers To Announce 'Certified Lover Boy' Release Date, Offset, Diddy, Common, De La Soul & More Join The Anti-Trump Wagon, Lil Pump Endorses Donald Trump Over Joe Biden's Tax Plan: 'Fuck Sleepy Joe Nigga, Trump 2020 Bitch', Tory Lanez Promises 'Flood Of New Music' Following 'DAYSTAR' Album, Sada Baby Wants To Trade Eminem For Nickelback Because He Hates His Raps & Persona, 50 Cent Says 'Vote For Trump' After Seeing Joe Biden's Tax Plan: 'I Don't Care Trump Doesn't Like Black People', Diddy On 2020 Election: 'WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A RACE WAR', Ice Cube Defends Trump Association During Interview With CNN's Chris Cuomo Then Calls Out Don Lemon, Mac Miller Fans Outraged Over TDE's REASON Name-Dropping Him On New Album, T.I.

So when they asked me how I felt about somebody impersonating me, I was like, ‘I’m cool with it. Dont Hate me.

September 20 Birthdays, Gina Rinehart Father, How Many Microwatts In A Milliwatt, Newsletter Plugin Wordpress, We Energies Pay Grades, Baroness Red Album Review, Joao Lourenco Pronunciation, White Poplar Tree Facts, Albany Bahamas Marina, Chris Brown - Indigo Tracklist, Body Doubling Adhd, Louise Bourgoin Tepr, Insight Leadership Definition, Holiday Heart Syndrome, Custom Utility Bill, Beast Academy Coupon Code 2020, Best Fried Rice In Puchong, Gladys Knight Spouse, Pseg Newark Address, Traumatic Brain Injury Scholarships 2019, The French Broad River, Types Of Export, Wolf Face, Positive Behavior Support Aba, Audio Effects List, How To Write Symbol In Latex, Wheel Of Fortune Puzzle Ideas, Earl Woods' Grave, Vinyl Me, Please Vs Vinyl, Dea Database, China-russia Border Issue, Skippa Toronto Reservations, Together We'll Be Ok Sheet Music, Westin Mission Hills Golf Tee Times, Wicked Spoon Buffet Menu Items, Chicago Outfit Street Crews, Usher Yeah Remix, Sam Cooke The Wonderful World Of Sam Cooke Songs, Dunedin Coldest Temperature, Australian Grand Prix, Thomas Gibson Kids, Sergio Garcia Masters, The Last Shadow Puppets - Bad Habits Lyrics, Utah Gubernatorial Polls, Youngblood Priest, Double Impact Marketing, Purine Nitrogenous Bases, Jolly Sixpence, Lego Movie 2 Introducing Queen Watevra Wa'nabi Instructions, Bloodthirsty Butchers - Birdy, Lester B Pearson High School, Stack On 10 Gun Safe Key, W3 Total Cache Vulnerability, Jack Nicklaus Competition, Alabama Power Lineman Jobs, The Market At The Brooklyn Museum, Ian And Vincent Brimble, Games Like The Endless Forest, Amitabh Bachchan Family, Ntare V, George Coetzee World Ranking,