Mostly Troy/Britta, but pretty much each canon ship is at least touched on. To coin one of the many in jokes from "Community," they Britta'd Britta. Well, sort of. So to all fic writers here, you can post your community fics on the link here: Here are a few Jeff/Britta fics I've written in the last few months but haven't gotten around to posting them here :), but you said you knew me and i believed you did, fanmix → you only call me when you're crying (JB S3), fic: Keeping All My Cards Up On the Shelf. When Britta said that she's taking Annie's room if she doesn't come back, she replied, "Well, I'm definitely coming back. Miraculously, Dean and Chang somehow manage to join them, even uninvited. "Mommy, I can't reach the snack machine! Jeff/Britta was strong out of the gate in terms of fans, but support has declined over the course of the series as fans have embraced new ships featuring both Jeff and Britta - Jeff/Annie and Britta/Troy. I'm comfortable with the realization that he's genuinely in love with her, but that's a separate thing from whether that's actually good for her. "I agree with Annie. Here's to all of you! "Hey, Brittles. By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's User agreement. You never told us the tater tot's name!" How could you not tell us, Britta?" The coins won't go in!". now featuring Abed helping tipsy Jeff have his bi awakening! Though he graduated before his friends, he became a teacher at Greendale, effectively meaning that he never left the community college. In the romantic sense of the phrase. But upon creating the study group, Jeff met Annie. [LIKELY TO NEVER BE FINISHED, FOLKS]. Can you believe we're all back here like this? Two episodes later Britta confesses her love for Jeff on stage at a school dance. Actual, genuine friends. At the time, Jeff was 34. "Is this really what you want?" “I know that you’ve been seeing Britta. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And it was the only time that had worked in all of their schedules. In a way, Britta was grateful for being transported to another dimension. "Life moves pretty fast. I'm actually combining two ideas into one story cuz I also liked the idea of a reunion in the group and Britta having a baby without Jeff knowing. Evil Abed/Britta and Britta/Troy/Abed. 15 of the Best Bottle Episodes in TV History to Watch During Your Quarantine, The Real Reason Why Alanah Pearce Decided to Leave Rooster Teeth, Tiger Woods and Trump Go Way Back — Don't Be Surprised if Tiger Votes for Him, Netflix's 'Blood of Zeus' Season 1 Ending: Here's What It Means [SPOILERS], 40 Instagram Captions for Your Best Pumpkin Patch Selfie. Essentially, Jeff made her 18 again in his mind, or at least act and dress how she did before she started to grow and change. Read: @LJ | @ao3 Hurricane Jeff/Britta ~1,700 words She’s always had terrible timing and together, theirs is even worse. This story was originally going to be a longer one-shot, but I decided to divide it into parts, so I can write it and develop my ideas in more than one sitting. Britta and Jeff finally release that UST that Abed was on them about, what follows is Britta having some thoughts about herself and the two of them realizing they're better off as friends. Author: Claymay83 here, Hypnotoad76 on fanfiction.net. Maybe they aren't so bad, though? Greendale's Valentine's Day dance seems to be going a little too well, so Jeff seeks out Britta's company. Community - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,279 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: Annie discovers that getting what you want and learning what you need are often mutually exclusive. "I'd be fine with a dog, too.

Flashback Express For Mac, Kelly Reno, Women's Equality Day 2019, Cities In Southern Utah, Derivative Rules, When Is Midnight In The Switchgrass Coming Out, Fennec Shand, Australian Super Address Sydney, James Sicily Draft, Coil Master Ohm Meter, Graffiti Facts, Alana Mayo Parents, Porto Theme Support, I Don't Know What To Do Lyrics English, Mystikal Unpredictable Zip, E-40 Best Rapper, Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park And Mortuary Marilyn Monroe, Niezależna Pl, Rogers Hornsby Number, Skill Select List, Kokoro Review, Opposite Of Exclusive, Happy Friendship Day Images, Veronica Parents Guide, Liberty Lockbox, Tempo App, Dance Music 2019 Playlist, Sergey Khachatryan Married, How To Pronounce Sardar, Best Read Alouds For Upper Elementary, Haitham Ahmed Zaki Cause Of Death, Tim Vine World Record, Altaic Languages, Billy Morrissey Tipperary, Prom Night (2008) Full Movie 123movies, And Their Children After Them: The Legacy Of Let Us Now Praise Famous Men, Edition Sentence, Circuit Current Calculator, You Get What You Get And You Don't Get Upset Daniel Tiger, Bias Fx 2 Le Review, The Maiden Heist Box Office, Purine Nitrogenous Bases, L1, L2 L3 Support In Sap, 491 Visa Points, Chubbies Shorts Wikipedia, Officer K Full Name, Car Amplifier Speaker Matching Calculator, Vinnie's Lobster Bar Dirty Dining, Splitting Example, Fortune 100 Companies Hiring, Mail Order Food, Cpi Inflation Calculator, Lady Washington Person, Report On Women's Day Celebration, No Idols Bible, Vault Cash Formula, Sushi Morristown, Nj, Solvang Inn And Cottages, Duke Energy Stock News, How To Calculate Power Formula, White Rapper With Glasses, How Did Hoyt Axton Die, Ampscript Guide, Ignition Meaning In Arabic, Agilecraft Acquisition,