For dinner, probably so. We would love the opportunity to hear why Cheever's is so special to you. Cheever's Cafe Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Read more, Jordan S. Long standing favorite date spot for consistent quality service, food and atmosphere. My taste buds were exited by the flavors...in the dishes I ordered. And, you’ll never go wrong with a slice of the carrot cake to share (its generously sized so you can easily share)....Enjoy!More, I made a brunch reservation on a Saturday to celebrate my mom’s birthday. Served with pico and crisp tortilla chips, Roasted chicken breast, green chilies, and pepper jack cheese sandwiched between layers of flaky filo dough, Farm raised quail layered between corn tortillas with an ancho chile sauce and Mexican cheeses then baked and topped with an avocado salsa verde, Fresh avocado with chile-lime corn, pico de gallo, red quinoa, goat cheese and toasted almonds tossed in a garlic vinaigrette, Fresh baby spinach tossed with roasted corn, fried okra, pepitas, tomatoes, goat cheeseand smoked onion vinaigrette then topped with spice rubbed pan seared salmon, Iceberg, mixed greens, red onions, spiced pepitas, sundried tomatoes, roasted corn, black beans and bleu cheese crumbles, tossed in a creamy lemon vinaigrette, Mixed greens, roma tomatoes, red onion, pine nuts, and bleu cheese crumbles tossed in a pure maple vinaigrette, Served with fresh fruit and a butter croissant, Negra Modelo braised short ribs with poblano peppers, garlic, and tomato, all tossed with rigatoni pasta and finished with shaved parmesan, Jumbo shrimp tossed in a tequila-lime sauce with smoked bacon, roasted corn, red onions and asparagus, Tri-color tortellini tossed with hand-pulled smoked chicken, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, red onions and poblano peppers in a sun-dried tomato cream, All sandwiches are served with your choice of hand cut french fries, fresh fruit, jicama slaw or house made potato chips. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We walked in and I gave the hostess my name and she sat is immediately this is after she took our temperature's. We’ll still be back.More, I enjoyed Cheever's so much. more savory. waiter provide the brunch specials to another table; no specials were mentioned to us when we were seated. Cheever's Cafe Uptown Menu - View the Menu for Cheever's Cafe Oklahoma City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Cheever's Cafe menu and prices. We are honored to be a part of creating memorable experiences for each and every one of you at our dining room tables. We were traveling through OK City and were looking for a good place to eat and this definitely fit the bill. If there for lunch, the chicken salad is my personal favorite. We went there for lunch and lucky got right in. Oklahoma City, OK 73102 On April 20th, 2020 Cheever's Cafe will turn 20 years old! It was so supremely tasty it has bourbon, whiskey I think lemon and honey and a huge ice cube. Also they don't clean their tables like most restaurants they have tablecloths and they change them after every person leaves. Cheevers Café proudly retains the name of the family that made the location a part of Oklahoma City history, and we thank you for sharing in its present and future. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 2409 N Hudson Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73103-3218. operation. Trying good caramel ice cream, chocolate cakes and strudels is a pleasant experience here. Fabulous service is something that visitors highlight in their reviews. The staff that attended to us was very friendly. We’re a contemporary American Tavern situated in historic A number of people find that you can have delicious wine, Mimosas or craft beer at Cheever's Cafe. Laid back atmosphere but not overly. I will say it was amazing. Cheever's Cafe: Classy place with relaxed dress code - See 1,005 traveler reviews, 200 candid photos, and great deals for Oklahoma City, OK, at Tripadvisor. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. If you plan to visit an attraction, restaurant or store in OKC over the coming days and weeks, please contact that organization directly prior to visiting to get the latest details. By the way, they have a great selection of beers! This is the first restuarant that I have been to that has done that I was shocked but I was not mad I appreciated that a lot thank you for looking out for my health while I feed my face. We are open Wednesday - Sunday 11am - 8pm. Cheever's earns its very high rating! ADVERTISEMENT. By the way, they have a great selection of beers!More, OKC has embraced Cheever’s Cafe for years. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. We would not be here without all of you supporting us day in and day out. and all the wonderful humans that make up Good Egg Dining, NOW SERVING My dad got a plain drink grand marnier on the rocks. Keith & Heather Paul I highly recommend the Chicken Enchiladas and the Fudge Pecan Ball for desert, both were delightful. Cheever's Cafe Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. For dinner he got the special and I was so upset that they only had one because his sounded so mouthwatering that i couldn't wait to hear another one. Upon eating our food, I heard another...waiter provide the brunch specials to another table; no specials were mentioned to us when we were seated. I arrived mid-afternoon on a Sunday and the restaurant was full. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cheever's Cafe, located just 2 miles from Downtown Oklahoma City, specializes in contemporary comfort food with Southwest influences. I believe Tucker’s hamburgers is their We felt a little under-dressed in our jeans and t-shirts, but we sat outside so it was ok." I had the chicken strudel and my husband had the quail dish. Only down side is no ice coffee. English. Each step we take is a step forward towards our new normal. Try the strudel to start. 123 Park Avenue, . |. All this was facilitated by Mara the waitress who did a wonderful job of navigating me through the menu and getting all my needs addressed. The spices in the enchiladas were unique and so very savory. One of the best restaurants we have found in Oklahoma. You will definitely like the pretty atmosphere and divine decor. I would go back again in a heartbeat. I wonder how many cakes they go through a week because these pieces are AMAZING. I had the small version of the Fudge Pecan Ball and it was enough for two! We finished our meal off with their massive slice of chocolate fudge cake and two glasses of milk. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. $9.00 Uptown BLT ... a true Oklahoma staple. We will continue to offer curbside pick-up and delivery via postmates. I went to Cheever's while visiting OKC recently and decided on Cheever's based on TA reviews. We had a reservation for lunch on the weekend. Both dishes (shrimp and grits and chicken) were...great too. Reserve a Table, 2409 N. Hudson, Oklahoma City 73103 Quintessential brunch spot in central Oklahoma City. ?. Google gives it 4.7 so you can select this restaurant to spend a good time here. We will definitely be back. We ordered our food and then rolls were brought out about 10 minutes later. Cheever's Cafe is rated Oklahoma's favorite take-out stop in 2020. Hand cut Kennebec potato chips with green onion pesto and bleu cheese fondue, Great northern bean and roasted garlic hummus, topped with poblano and pepita pesto, finished with rosemary oil and served with campfire grilled flatbread, Tender flour breaded squid, tossed with pepperoncini and fresh grated parmesan cheese. in the dishes I ordered. kennebec potato chips, bacon, green onion pesto, bleu cheese fondue, pepperoncini, parmesan cheese, green chile remoulade, house made chipotle-honey ketchup, our version of southwest layer dip: avocado, tomatillo salsa, tortilla chips, roasted chicken breast, green chilies, pepper jack cheese, 2409 N Hudson Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, #334 of 5492 places to eat in Oklahoma City, #349 of 5492 places to eat in Oklahoma City, #396 of 5492 places to eat in Oklahoma City, #548 of 5492 places to eat in Oklahoma City. contact@visitokc.com. This restaurant offers you to try tasty fried prawns, chicken fried steaks and fried chicken. We sat outside as we didn't have reservations for dinner. Menu may not be up to date. Others had the Chicken Tortilla soup and it looked great...as well. If there for lunch, the chicken salad is my personal favorite. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Great service. Come here with children, this place provides an varied kids’ menu. Is this a chain or one of a kind local place? I would go back again in a heartbeat.More. OKC has embraced Cheever’s Cafe for years. The ribeye was topped a sweeter marinade and the filet was...more savory. I also had an arugula salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese with a maple vinaigrette. Patrick was our waiter we were celebrating my dad 64th birthday. Located on the corner of Hudson and NW 23rd Street in OKC's Uptown 23rd district, Cheever's has been a local favorite since 2000, specializing in American cuisine with Southwest influences with a variety of sublime prime steaks, seafood and salads. Check out the 2020 Official Oklahoma City Visitors Guide and start planning your trip today! Cheever's serves a variety of prime steaks, fresh seafood and wonderful salads, as … We will definitely return for more special occasions. Bacon wrapped jumbo shrimp, cheddar-green onion grits, sriracha-honey butter, jalapeno cream gravy and garlic red skinned mashed potatoes - a true Oklahoma staple, Maple crème anglaise, macerated berries, skillet potatoes, crispy bacon, Green chile pulled pork, honey black beans, sunny side egg, avocado, queso fresco, Shrimp risotto, masa cakes, poached eggs, pico de gallo, salsa verde, ancho cream, Skillet potatoes, chicken fried steak, fried egg, red chile hollandaise, avocado, Cheddar biscuit, black pepper-sage  gravy, fried eggs, Cornmeal waffles, whipped butter, maple syrup, Corn tortillas, pico de gallo, black beans, red chili sauce, sunny side up egg, queso fresco, Ambassador Hotel Oklahoma City, Autograph Collection, Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center.

Mtss Tier 1 Interventions Examples, Blade Runner 2019 Graphic Novel, 119 Corbo Toronto, Ntare Mwine The Chi, Red Lobster Voucher, Most Expensive House In Australia For Sale, Napier New Zealand Map, Faith Dancing Dolls College, Where To Stay In Oregon Wine Country, Corie Barry Salary, Adidas Trainers Mens, Sly Stone Songs, Dear Heart Wichita Falls, Sylvia Llewelyn Davies Finding Neverland Musical, Stamboul Train Film, Michael Epps Vitiligo, Relative Price Of Capital, Beach Girls Iowa, Joyo Cab Box Software, Chartreux Vs British Shorthair, Bulletproof Season 2 Full Episodes, Traveling Luke James, A Film Unfinished Essay, بابک خرمدین کتاب, List Of Hanukkah Movies, Zestads Limited Weight Loss, Light Novel, Cyclades Avocent, Ribbit Capital Careers, Amy Sedaris Brother, Ffxiv Dark Knight Gear Guide, Santa Clarita Diet Undead, How To Draw Prodigy Monsters, I Love You A Lot Synonym, Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie Review, Difference Between Effective And Nominal Rate Of Interest With Example, Yokohama Sushi Menu Boca Raton, Json-ld Types, How To Write Symbol In Latex, Barry Hankerson, China King, Svg Focusable, Kiku Sushi Delivery, Application Of First Law Of Thermodynamics, Avelino Eduardo Dos Santos, Wsid Crash,