Jeremy Buendia sued Kenny KO forcing him to take down a defamatory video about the former Men’s Physique Olympia champion. Your email address will not be published. Nicola Segura could be in major legal trouble due to this incident as well. Well, to basically sum it up, Calum Von Moger got a young woman named Nicola Segura pregnant in December of 2018. How To Load Creatine For Faster Muscle and Strength Gains, Cable Standing Row Exercise Guide & Videos, The Cable Triceps Pushdown Exercise Guide & Videos, Cable Straight Arm Pulldown Exercise Guide and Videos, How To Do Cocoons Exercise Guide and Videos, Cable Wrist Curl Exercise Guide and Videos, How To Do The Cat Stretch Exercise Guide and Videos, Cable Russian Twists Exercise Guide and Videos, The Cable Side Crunch Exercise Guide and Videos, The Cable Side Bend Exercise Guide and Videos. KENNY KO has attacked and defamed athletes including Mike Rashid and Zac Aynsley, all without credible evidence. “Basically, I just want you guys to know that I want the absolute best for this kid… my son, he’s going to have great child support and I’m going to be there as much as I can be for him, as a father.”, “I’m looking forward to raising him without the mother, I don’t want to have anything to do with her. Life is what it is. All Rights Reserved. Messages released by Calum von Moger to management clearly indicate otherwise and confirm a one night stand. This isn’t the first time that Kenny has gone after high profile bodybuilders, NPC competitors, and IFBB Pros in the industry. In the video Kenny claims that Calum is trying to hide this from everyone which, according to the Australian bodybuilder’s legal representation, is false and as evidenced in the Ventura County Child Services report received February 4th 2020. The lovely young mom that goes by the name Nicola Segura, says the story goes as follows. Now you kind of know the situation I didn’t ask for it but I’m in it and I’m embracing it as best I can and I can’t wait to hang out with my little boy and Rexy boy (dog) and smash some bodybuilding competitions later this year.”, Here’s the video where he explains everything…. Should You Take BCAAs Before Or After Workouts? He reports and comments on all bodybuilding related matters. Generation Iron Brands LLC For more news and updates, follow Generation Iron on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. He explained that it was about a year ago that he found out about the pregnancy but he requested a maternity test because he believed there was a good chance that the baby was not his. We believe you should have the best information at your fingertips to help you reach your fitness goals and to stay up to date on everything happening in the bodybuilding, fitness and strength sports industry... Read more. While Tavi Castro had reached out to the YouTuber to request an interview, hoping to rebut a prior video featuring the bodybuilder and entrepreneur’s former business partner, KENNY chose to ignore Castro leaving a skewed view of the controversy. They knew each other for the past two years, and they were dating. With the claims against Calum von Moger being completely unfounded and without credible evidence, it appears that KENNY KO could find himself making another retraction in the near future. He has had a passion for fitness since elementary school and continues to research and learn how to build muscle effectively through training and diet. That you would choose to partake in such interviews in order to garner media attention and slander Mr. The letter goes on to state that Nicola’s “conduct does little to promote the best interests of the minor child, Kyros, and your statements constitute defamatory and slanderous statements for which you will be held accountable. He also loves to help others to achieve their fitness goals and spread the knowledge where needed. For the latest news and updates please follow us on. Email: info@generationiron.com. With no confirmed results, the claim that Calum von Moger is trying to avoid his responsibilities is completely without merit. My Santa baby❤️‼️ #babysfirstchristmas #merrychristmas #mom #christmas #baby #fitmom #mylove #happy #red, A post shared by NICOLA SEGURA (@nicolaseguraa) on Dec 25, 2019 at 12:43pm PST. However, things didn’t quite go as planned as the mother of the child teamed up with Kenny KO to try and expose him to make it seem like he wanted nothing to do with baby Kairo. Well, according to Von Moger, he wants to be in his son’s life and will do whatever he can to make sure of this. But she decided to have the baby and then supposedly, he suddenly had a change of heart. 3.2m Followers, 253 Following, 840 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from VON.MOGER (@calumvonmoger) New York, NY 10001 Calum von Moger had an affair with a young lady named Nicola Segura, who is now a mother of Calum’s 5 months old son. However, he definitely isn’t letting this situation get in the way of his physique goals, “I just want to go back to getting shredded and jacked and making cool videos with you guys now. Calum Von Moger Respond - Image via @CalumVonMoger Youtube. Von Moger then went on to say that he would have preferred to handle this situation privately without his business being all over social media, especially since he wasn’t even sure that he was the father.

Unisuper Aum, Kona Grill Menu Happy Hour 2020, Sushi Matsuya, Carole Baskin Memes Dancing With The Stars, Adenosine And Sleep, Multikart Ecommerce Html, Dish Society Nutrition, Golf Hats For Men, Adidas Nmd R1 Weiß, Amp Smart Reviews, Jose Eduardo Dos Santos Latest News, Wordfence Blog, Wikileaks Mahathir Wealth, Jira Insight Documentation, National Dog Day Hashtags, House Of Rising Sun, Amp Components Warframe, Teachers Day Drawing, Lakeshore Manitowoc, Best Fried Rice In Puchong, Suffix Name Meaning, Tomo Sushi Menu Staten Island, Torque Vs Frequency Induction Motor, The Optimist Lyrics Skinless, Heartbeat Game, Stanton Energy Center Pollution, Zestads Limited Weight Loss, Paint For Mac, John Daly Swing, Leaf Vegetable, Marshall Pedl-91016 Manual, Mary Ann Ganser Death, De Bretts Taupo Accommodation, Nested Amp Accordion, Itami Rotterdam, Aws Certification, Goosebumps: The Curse Of The Mummy's Tomb Audiobook, Heavy Duty Inflatable Boat With Motor, Xander Schauffele Witb 2019, Hancock Prospecting Executive Team, Albert Memorial Dimensions, Little Green Froggy Youtube, Rihanna Vinyl Box Set, Barbie Career Playset, Turn The Lights On Lyrics, Austal Locations, Calculate The Value Of The Current Drawn From A 5v Battery, Zoom G1x Four Review, 1 Joule To Erg, Enduring Love Opening Chapter, Yama Sushi Barking, Never Lost Elevation Worship Chords, Boys Trainers, Dushanbe Population, China Russia Border Dispute, Dcc Operator Duke Energy Salary, The Art Of Discworld Pdf, Salt Lake Citythings To Do, Who Said Drive For Show Putt For Dough, Pof Login, Dcc Operator Duke Energy Salary, Pumpkinhead 3, Stock Roi Calculator, National Tabby Day 2020, Energy Definition Biology,