[52], African musicians and producers who worked on The Lion King: The Gift, amongst others, have spoken about the impact they predict the album will have on African music in the United States. Deluxe edition features a gold background. Representing Nigeria, Tekno, Yemi Alade, and Mr Eazi form a formidable trio on the menacing highlight "Don't Jealous Me," while Burna Boy delivers a smooth "Ja Ara E." Later, Tiwa Savage teams with Eazi on the fun "Keys to the Kingdom," and Wizkid joins Guyanese rapper Saint Jhn, Beyoncé, and her daughter Blue Ivy Carter on the wholesome, empowering "Brown Skin Girl." [8] Beyoncé also said that "[she] wanted to put everyone on their own journey to link the storyline" and that the songs were inspired by the remake's storyline, which "gives the listener a chance to imagine their own imagery, while listening to a new contemporary interpretation". Drawing comparisons to the Black Panther soundtrack "down to the Kendrick Lamar appearance," Giacomazzo says that the album is "one of the first Beyoncé albums—such as it were—in which Mrs. Carter's creativity serves as a vector to another creative vision, rather than as the creative vision itself. Refer to me as a Goddess!I’m tired of being modest100 degrees the hottestEbony and EbonicsBlack people winThey say we being demonicAngel in disguiseI hate I have to disguise itWhy you gotta despise itRich in the mind, That’s why I’m making depositsI carry all the powerTime to realize it!

ALL RIGHTS FOR SONGS BY AMNIJA CONTROLLED AND ADMINISTERED BY SONGS OF UNIVERSAL, 114 SOUNDS/W.B.M MUSIC CORP (SESAC), CONEY COSMOS MUSIC PUBLISHING/WARNER-TAMERLANE PUBLISHING CORP. (BMI), DJ LAG PUB DESGINEE / PRODUCED BY BEYONCÉ, DJ LAG / ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION BY DEREK DIXIE / BEYONCÉ VOCALS RECORDED BY STUART WHITE AT KINGSLANDING LOS ANGELES, CA / BUSISWA VOCALS RECORDED BY GUILTYBEATZ AT EIGHT MUSIC STUDIOS IN JOBURG, SA / YEMI ALADE VOCALS RECORDED BY P2J AT PARKWOOD WEST STUDIOS LOS ANGELES, CA / TIERRA WHACK VOCALS RECORDED BY KENETE SIMMS AT NAKED PEOPLE STUDIOS PHILADELPHIA, PA / MOONHILD SANELLY VOCALS RECORDED BY XIVONAKI MANZINI AT THE COUSINS X AQUANOTE PRODUCTIONS SOUTH AFRICA AND ZAIN VALLY AT MAD COW STUDIO (ZA) / NIJA VOCALS RECORDED BY NIJA AT PARKWOOD WEST STUDIOS LOS ANGELES,CA / MIXED BY STUART WHITE AT NRG RECORDING STUDIOS NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA / RECORDING ENGINEER: JENNA FELSENTHAL, DANIEL PAMPURI / MIX ASSISTANT: JOHN CRANGIELD / ASSISTANT RECORDING ENGINEER: JENNA FELSENTHAL, ZACHARY ACOSTA / MASTERED BY COLIN LEONARD AT SING MASTERING IN ATLANTA, GA USING SING TECHNOLOGY®, NIJA APPEARS COURTESY OF LEGIONBUSISWA APPEARS COURTESY OF BUSISWA ENTERTAINMENTYEMI ALADE APPEARS COURTESY OF EFFYZZIE MUSIC LTDTIERRA WHACK APPEARS COURTESY INTERSCOPE RECORDSMOONCHILD SANELLY APPEARS COURTESY OF BAND OF WOLVESDJ LAG APPEARS COURTESY OF HYPERDUB, Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t rip you apartI can give you more than one. Like a similar big-screen epic about a regal feline, this expertly curated collection is an artistic showcase celebrating Africa and black musical traditions, elevating the movie experience with strategic thematic interludes that could help this album endure far longer than the film. PERFORMED BY BURNA BOY / WRITTEN BY BEYONCÉ, DAMINI OGULU, RICHARD ISONG / PUBLISHED BY OAKLAND 13 MUSIC (ASCAP), ALL RIGHTS ADMINISTERED BY WB MUSIC CORP. OBO ITSELF AND OAKLAND 13 MUSIC, UNIVERSAL MUSIC PUBLISHING GROUP (ASCAP), P2J MUSIC (ASCAP)/BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (UK)LTD (ASCAP) / PRODUCED BY BEYONCÉ, P2J / ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION BY DEREK DIXIE / MIXED BY STUART WHITE AT NRG RECORDING STUDIOS NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA / RECORDED BY P2J AT RED ROOM, MILOCO STUDIOS LONDON, UK AND CECIL BERNARDY AT RECORD PLANT RECORDING STUDIOS LOS ANGELES, CA / MIX ASSISTANT: JOHN CRANFIELD / ASSISTANT RECORDING ENGINEER: JENNA FELSENTHAL / MASTERED BY COLIN LEONARD AT SING MASTERING IN ATLANTA, GA USING SING TECHNOLOGY® BURNA BOY APPEARS COURTESY OF BAD HABIT/ON A SPACESHIP/ATLANTIC RECORDS. [50][51], Following the release of Black Is King in July 2020, the album re-entered the Billboard 200 at number ten. (We agree/ We are with you)Selingenile iKumkani (The King has arrived)Ningangabazi amandi' ami (Do not doubt my power)Ngizo gobis' abanenkani (I will persuade those who are stubborn), Thulani bo! Standard edition cover. Hook: BeyoncéLong live the kingYou a king you know itKing already…My baby you know it…Top everything Everything you know it…King already…Already you know it, Post: BeyoncéShine already…It’s time already In line alreadyIt’s time alreadyShine already…It’s time alreadyIn line alreadyIt’s time already, Verse 2: BeyoncéTried to stop it me say no, no, noRoyalty say don’t you knowKnow, know, knowTried to stop it me say go, go, goBubble up and watch itGrow, grow, grow.

[68], On July 31, 2020, the visual album Black Is King premiered globally on Disney+. [11][12] It was written, directed and produced by Beyoncé alongside co-director Ed Burke, with executive producers Steve Pamon and Erinn Williams. PERFORMED BY DONALD GLOVER, CHIWETEL EJIOFOR / WRITTEN BY JEFF NATHANSON / SCORE BY BEYONCÉ, DEREK DIXIE, P2J / MIXED BY ZACHARY ACOSTA, AND JOHN CRANFIELD AT NRG STUDIOS IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA/MASTERED BY COLIN LEONARD AT SING MASTERING IN ATLANTA, GA USING SING TECHNOLOGY® / ©2019 DISNEY ENTERPRISES, INC. Verse 1: 070 ShakeI wonderHow and why it went so wrongIt’s been so dark yeaI wanna say my last goodbyes and Iʼll be gone For good left you guys behind ohIʼm so lonely, Verse 1: Jessie ReyezIn the jungle Aint no bible Show time show time No recital Show no fear boy Where’s your spinalWhere’s your back bone Where’s your pyro I had to be everything you couldn’t be for my survival My own idol Skipped my trial And took my rightful Rightful title, No remorse The sin is finalI found all my Own disciples I’m too far gone Down this spiral No white angels Just albinos Check my eyes man, they’re all white man, rolling back now where’d the light go Guess it died so Cold like kryo Crack my kneck back like in the chiro eeeeeee, Hook: Jessie ReyezI’ve waited too long for this I need this like oxygen I’ve waited too long for this I need this like oxygen I’ve waited too long for this I need this like oxygen Dark side is fine by me, Verse 2: 070 ShakeSorrySorryMy own familyI slayed youBetrayed youDonʼt you grow to be like me Iʼm underSinking to the darkest sea The darkest sea. [15], Writing for AllMusic, Neil Z. Yeung describes the album as "a buoyant hybrid of futuristic, cross-Atlantic Afro-pop", adding that the "expertly curated collection is an artistic showcase celebrating Africa and black musical traditions, elevating the movie experience with strategic thematic interludes that could help this album endure far longer than the film. The Lion King: The Gift (frequently referred to as simply The Gift) is a soundtrack album curated by American singer Beyoncé for the 2019 photorealistic animated remake of The Lion King and for Black Is King (2020). [9], On September 16, 2019, Beyoncé released a behind-the-scenes TV special, titled Beyoncé Presents: Making the Gift, documenting the album's creation and her journey through Africa, shot in Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, and United States. A list of awards and nominations received by songs from the album The Lion King: The Gift. PERFORMED BY TIWA SAVAGE, MR EAZI / WRITTEN BY BEYONCÉ, KIM KRYSIUK PKA “KAYDENCE”, RICKIE TICE PKA “CASO”, AKIL “FRESH” KING, TIWATOPE SAVAGE, GERALD “MIXEDBYGWHITE” WHITE, ARIOWA IROSOGIE, RICH KING, OLUWATOSIN OLUWOLE AJIBADE, RONALD BANFUL, DEREK JAMES DIXIE, RICHARD ISONG/ PUBLISHED BY OAKLAND 13 MUSIC (ASCAP), ALL RIGHTS ADMINISTERED BY WB MUSIC CORP. OBO ITSELF AND OAKLAND 13 MUSIC, SEVEN CORNERS/BMG (BMI), PEN PIPER PUBLISHING(BMI), 3M PUBLISHING/BMG RIGHTS, SONYATV/TIWASAVAGE PUBLISHING (ASCAP), GERALD WHITE PUB DESIGNEE (BMI), WARNER/CHAPPEL MUSIC LTD, HILLTOP AVENUE PUBLISHING (ASCAP), SONYATV UK (PRS), RONALD BANFUL COPYRIGHT CONTROL (PRS), PROKIZUM MUZIK PUBLISHING (SESAC), P2J MUSIC (ASCAP)/BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (UK)LTD (ASCAP) / PRODUCED BY BEYONCÉ, NORTHBOI ORACLE / CO-PRODUCED BY GUILTYBEATZ, P2J, DEREK DIXIE / ADDITIONAL VOCALS BY ARI PENSMITH / BASS BY COURTNEY LEONARD / GUITAR BY ROD CASTRO / MIXED BY CHRIS GODBEY AT TIKI HILL STUDIOS DALLAS, TX AND STUART WHITE AT NRG RECORDING STUDIOS NORTH HOLLYWOOD,CA / RECORDING ENGINEERS: ARI PENSITH, DANIEL PAMPURI / MIX ASSISTANT: TYLER SCOTT, LESTER MENDOZA / ASSISTANT ENGINEER: JENNA FELSENTHAL, ZACHARY ACOSTA / MASTERED BY COLIN LEONARD AT SING MASTERING IN ATLANTA, GA USING SING TECHNOLOGY® TIWA SAVAGE APPEARS COURTESY OF UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUPMR EAZI APPEARS COURTESY OF EMPAWA AFRICA LTD.

Oxalis Triangularis, Thermistor Function, On Top Of Spaghetti Original Song Lyrics, Vault Cash Formula, Pete Dye Wikipedia, Who Won College Park Ga Mayor, Economics In A Sentence, Cabela's Outfitter 48-gun Safe By Liberty Safe, Crab Cream Croquette Calories, Corie Barry Salary, Christine Simpson Parker Age, Joso's Toronto Review, Gail Koziara Boudreaux Salary, Number Nine, Kym Karath Height, Teacher As A Friend Of Students, Ship Drawing, Uses Of Private Saving, The 100 Sayings, Decibel Chart Of Common Sounds, Jack And Barbara Nicklaus Covid, Toyger Vs Bengal, Leon Redbone Songs, Ah The Element Of Surprise Meaning, God Of Gamblers Watch Online, 1987 F1 Season, Humminbird G3 Vs G3n, Iran Turkey Border, Square Grouper Islamorada Menu, Adidas Originals Malaysia, Saramonic Smartrig Plus, Rush - Yyz Meaning, Mistah Fab Net Worth 2020, Old Town Saranac 146 Vs 160, Ian Poulter Net Worth 2020, Joyce Hawkins Dob, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse Charlottesville, Va, Michael Epps Vitiligo, Jeremy Lawrence Motorcycle Accident, Cornucopia Oroville Phone Number, How To Say I Love Learning Japanese In Japanese, Nakama Meaning, Sometimes Always Never Ending Explained, Picnic At Hanging Rock Tv Series Where To Watch, British Army Saluting Regulations, Tennessee Waltz Sheet Music Violin, Haditha, Iraq, Marshall Jvm410h Manual,