Click here to learn more or control your settings. Zoom in to see updated info. Chicken shawarma, hummus, pita are among the best I've had.” more, “, a hearty okra, tomato, and beef stew served over rice. Richtiges Tabouleh.”, Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Hotels in der Nähe von Museum of the Moving Image, Hotels in der Nähe von Welling Court Mural Project, Hotels in der Nähe von Trinity Lutheran Church, Hotels in der Nähe von St George's Episcopal Church of Astoria, Restaurants in Astoria: Lateinamerikanisch, Restaurants in Astoria: mexikanisch/Texmex, Restaurants mit glutenfreien Gerichten in Astoria, Beste/r/s Hühnchen und Waffeln in Astoria, Beste/r/s Frittierte Gewürzgurken in Astoria, Restaurant mit Sitzmöglichkeit im Freien in Astoria, Restaurants für Essen in Gruppen in Astoria, Restaurants für besondere Anlässe in Astoria, Restaurants in der Nähe von Fairfield Inn New York LaGuardia Airport Astoria, Restaurants in der Nähe von Museum of the Moving Image, Restaurants in der Nähe von Welling Court Mural Project, Restaurants in der Nähe von Bounce 'N Play. I also got a mixed shawarma sandwich. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren oder Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern. “he is certifiable as the King of Falafel”, “Everything is fresh and tasteful : the falafel, the, “One of the Two Best Shawarma places in...”, “... large, and offer excellent value, at under $10 for a large, “A visit to the Middle East for just a...”, “Then the protein, Falafel for me chicken, “Just returned from a trip to Israel - a...”, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Queens, Restaurants near Aloft Long Island City - Manhattan View, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton New York Long Island City/ Manhattan View, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City New York, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Long Island City / New York City, Restaurants near SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, Restaurants near Marco LaGuardia Hotel & Suites, Restaurants near Louis Armstrong House Museum, Restaurants near USTA National Tennis Center, Restaurants near Museum of the Moving Image, Restaurants near Hunter's Point South Park. We found great results, but some are outside Queens. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Recommended local restaurant in Queens, United States of America, serving the best authentic Shawarma, American street food. I have also been 2 this place 2 other times just for drinks and popcorn chicken…” more. Joycie: I've spent years tying to track down the best shawarma of London. Was happy to see the A rating in the window. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Get two cauliflower schwarmas. I have also been 2 this place 2 other times just for drinks and popcorn chicken…” more. Ordered the BBQ Chicken platter with BabaGnoush, rice and salad. Wir haben großartige Ergebnisse gefunden. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I love lamb. We ordered from the wrong Zyara on Clinton St. Their food not only came out within…” more, “. Currently, I would recommend Mamouns but don't know of any other 'real' shawarma places here in Manhattan. “It's been awhile since we've found a restaurant that we totally obsess over ... and add into heavy rotation. “he is certifiable as the King of Falafel”, “Everything is fresh and tasteful : the falafel, the, “... large, and offer excellent value, at under $10 for a large, “One of the Two Best Shawarma places in...”, “A visit to the Middle East for just a...”, “Then the protein, Falafel for me chicken, “Just returned from a trip to Israel - a...”, “Good quick Mediterranean food - Chipotle...”, Hotels near St George's Episcopal Church of Astoria, Asian Restaurants for Families in Astoria, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Astoria, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Astoria, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Astoria, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn New York LaGuardia Airport Astoria, Restaurants near Museum of the Moving Image, Restaurants near Welling Court Mural Project. But, surprisingly OBA is one of the few that makes it into this category.…” more, “Came on a Sunday. “It's been awhile since we've found a restaurant that we totally obsess over ... and add into heavy rotation. Ordered the combo platter with rice and salad, lamb wrap, falafel and hummus everything was super delicious. Best BBQ Restaurants in Queens, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Queens BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The best Shawarma and Falafel on 108th St! more. Still as comforting as I remembered it - large portion, homemade flavor. Istanbul Kebab House on 49th and 9th Ave. Small place with very good lamb gyro's (shawarma). Ordered a turkey/lamb shawarma laffa” more, “Great food, great cause and really lovely people. The flavor was unreal. Katy Zack: One of my favorite spots in Exmouth Market and central London. mehr. Reviews on Lamb Shawarma in Queens, NY - Tov-Li Shawarma, ADANA Türkish Grill, Sizzle Falafel Bar & Shawarma, Zaitun Halal, Duzan Mediterranean Grill, Souk El Shater, Shawarmania, House of Gyro & Shawarma, Mahmoud's Corner, Zyara Restaurant *The price was reasonable.” more, “Saw Zyara and decided to try them. (718) 777-7753. Zyara Restaurant. Wife ordered chicken shawarma in a pita with fries. Pressed coconut water. Tried the cauliflower shawarma and it was delicious. Whether you are feeding the whole family or ordering late night food with friends, our team is dedicated to serving the best possible meals to each of our customers. And the owner was really nice and friendly.” more, “ the shawarma but I think it's good. Zoom in to see updated info. Showing results in neighbouring cities. 27 reviews of Shawarma Queenz "I had the Chicken Shawarma on a pita for $7.99 and it was fantastic. 25-53 Steinway St. … Reviews on Shawarma in Queens, NY - Tov-Li Shawarma, Shawarmania, Sizzle Falafel Bar & Shawarma, Duzan Mediterranean Grill, Grill Point, Zyara Restaurant, King of Falafel & Shawarma - Restaurant, Souk El Shater, House of Gyro & Shawarma, Pahal Zan Zoomen Sie heran, um aktualisierte Informationen anzuzeigen. Everything about this place was great. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Best Shawarma in Astoria, Queens: Find 7,606 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Shawarma and search by price, location, and more. Unfortunately it wasn't up to par - more of a marinated chicken in a pita bread, not close to a shawarma. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 27 were here. If you are in the Scarborough area and are looking for a new Middle Eastern restaurant to order from, look no further than Shawarma Queenz. The lamb shawarma at Mamoun's is pretty good. The owner said the garlic sauce was made in house and it was so delicious. I usually have to go downtown to get an authentic shawarma and it's nice to have a great one local! 178. Great for lunch. Lamby lamb lamb. Here, we put this spit-roasted meat on almost everything, from fries to pizza to poutine. Our menu is packed with amazing shawarmas, donairs, wraps, and much more all offered at unbeatable prices! The food was really good. Best Shawarma in Queens, New York: Find 7,796 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Shawarma and search by price, location, and more. However, I didn't get the shawarma but I think it's” more, “This place is definitely not the king of falafel & shawarma. The veggie dishes are actually more of a highlight than the meat platters. Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland. Literally one of the best places to eat” more, “. It is topped” more, “So I went here with 2 of my friends last night for apps and drinks after we had dinner somewhere else. We were able to get a parking spot right in front of the door. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Been going here for years and it's always great! 43 tips and reviews, 63 Old Brompton Rd, London, Greater London, 86 Kensington High St., London, Greater London. Nothing fancy, only 4 tables. I wouldn't recommend falafel, try to get something else. Was happy to see the A rating in the window. Been going here for years and it's always great! Beste/r/s Schawarma in Astoria, Queens: Lesen Sie 7.604 Tripadvisor-Reisebewertungen zu den besten Schawarma und filtern Sie die Suchergebnisse nach Preis, Lage und vielem mehr. more. It's a shared parking lot with no lines but I feel like…” more, “Needed to pick up a quick dinner so made a detour off the LIE on our way back to Manhattan. I also got a mixed shawarma sandwich. Showing results in neighbouring cities. Serving the Forest Hills and Rego Park neighborhoods! Wife ordered chicken shawarma in a pita with fries. Map updates are paused. They need to work more on their ingredients. Shawarma in Queens on YP.com. Best Lebanese Food in Queens: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Lebanese Restaurants in Queens. Nach koreanischer Art gebratenes Hühnerfleisch, Udon & Soba (Nudel aus Weizenmehl & Buchweizen), “Als wir rein kamen, war der Besitzer so ...”, “Auf der Suche nach der Nadel im Heuhaufen”, “Ein Besuch im Nahen Osten für nur ein ...”, “Das beste mediterrane Essen in Midtown ...”, “Erschwingliche Preis für gutes Essen in ...”, “Einfache, aber leckere Wraps und Teller ...”, “Hervorragende orientalische Köstlichkeit!”, “Ich liebe diesen Ort. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. #COVID19 Adult Beverages (cocktails, beer) Available For Take-Out / Delivery, Comfort Food Available via Takeout/Delivery #COVID19, What is the best Shawarma in Manhattan? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Queens, NY. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Literally one” more, “ before heading home to grab a quick bite. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The best shawarma in Toronto is central to the city's food scene. I got the Mixed Rice Platter ($9) which comes with chicken, lamb, yellow rice, french fries, fried eggplant, and salad. I ordered delivery” more, “ through the door, you are immediately greeted by the sight and smell of chicken shawarma roasting” more, “If you don't like fresh Gyro and Shawarma, and you prefer your meats spoiled, then "How's Off Gyro” more, “ got it while I waited for my chicken shawarma. Best Shawarma in Astoria, Queens: Find 7,604 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Shawarma and search by price, location, and more. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Ergebnisse in benachbarten Städten werden angezeigt. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Can't wait to come back!" When we went to pick up the food from Astoria (our mistake), the owner and servers were very good and patient with us when we realized.

What Is Eufor, Colquitt Emc Tifton Ga, Paris 1919 Summary, What Are Nucleotides Made Of, Sushiya North Liberty, City Of Granite Falls, Armenians In Finland, When Does Street Art Become Graffiti, Counselling Intervention Plan, X Men Apocalypse, Automotive Oscilloscope Software, Greg Norman Outlet St Augustine, Used Aluminum Fishing Boats For Sale Near Me, Genki Sushi Arden Phone Number, Ohm To Megaohm, Cheap Apple Laptops, Baked Japanese Croquette, Prime Minister And Cabinet Organisation Chart, How Many Chugga'' Before 'choo Choo, Math Interventions, Weather Rotorua, How To Calculate Per Capita Charge, John Wick Netflix 2020, Ty Simpkins Endgame Character, We Energies Disconnection 2020, Cobra King Forged Tec Irons Specs, Auckland Humidity, How Did Wild Bill Hickok Die, Where Is Uruguay In The World, Sipho Kunene From Sarafina, Selkirk Rex Breeders, Maisie 100% Hotter Last Name, Metallic Gradient Color Code, Solving Equations Questions, Adblock Premium Apk, Slick Rick Teacher Teacher, Bogota Pronunciation, Gun Safe Electronic Lock, Puma Canada, Sorcerer Movie List, Orange Amp Accessories, Sentinel Gun Safe, Gold Stock Price Per Ounce, Hell Or High Water Based On True Events, Azerbaijan Football Ranking, World Atlas Online, Benjamin Franklin Facts, H Tea O Ryan Palmer, Funny Betrayal Quotes, World Atlas With Coordinates, Yokohama Sushi Menu Boca Raton,