I never feel rushed but I’m certainly never waiting for a while for my food, no matter how full the place is. Bella's Pizza Bar And Grill. We'd love to see at Bella's!…. View the menu for Bella's Steaks, Pasta and More and restaurants in Clayton, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The kids were happy with the pizza and lasagna. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, in Fast Food, Food Delivery Services, Sandwiches, Hidden in plain sight and off the beaten path but a great find. Checkers ($) P.s. View the menu for Bella's Steaks, Pasta and More and restaurants in Clayton, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Garlic knots and cheese bread is a great start to the meal. It was the worse concept Of being lasagna I ever saw. The restaurant was very clean. Get quick answers from Bella's staff and past visitors. The food was freshly prepared and very tasty. Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots, house made croutons, crumbled blue cheese and a seasoned chicken breast. The VEGA pizza is delicious, and the largest I've ever seen. I do recommend this restaurant. Just a few suggestions. read more, We eat there as often as we can. We ate rewarmed pizza (every bit as good) for two days afterward. Exactly. Garlic knots and cheese bread is a great start to the meal. Bar Food, Southern, American New, Second time we have eaten there since new management and menu. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Nice people as well.... Topped with bella's house marinara and fresh basil. Grilled chicken breast, grilled onions and mushrooms topped with pepper jack cheese. Some menu items are great like the mahi. Hand battered fish fillets deep fried to a golden brown. I thoroughly enjoyed Ravioli with hamburger and my wife had a delicious pasta dish. I was worried because of location because it just looks like a typical small restaurant but they showed up and showed out as soon as we walked in. Had been to the other Italian restaurant in town as well one over by the Lake, so had to try Bella's. Salmon, shrimp, scallops, crab cake and hush puppies. Food tastes good but it's average. Ham, pepperoni, oregano and provolone cheese served with lettuce and tomato. . The owners called the cops on the family expecting them to pay for the food they ordered even though they never received it. Making change for good. Awesome pizza and dinners. All rights reserved. First, I asked a couple of people regarding their experience and the quality of Bella's pizza. Distance: 0.24 miles, Iron & Oak ($) Excellent food and service. Served with chips. Very disappointed in the eggplant Parmesan. Then to ask the other dinners the number for the cops. We usually try to have the specialty pizza... and it’s always delicious! Hey, we were both born and raised in the City of Brotherly Love, so we know what this is supposed to taste like. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Unfortunately my opinion of not having any great Italian restaurants in town still stands. We dined inside, with approximately a dozen tables/booths. Going back for sure ! Kim and Bobby Jo were so friendly we felt like family. They added banana peppers for additional flavor. Distance: 0.25 miles, Rumor Hazit ($$) We try to stop here whenever we drive through Clayton. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. On the plus side tho. I was told they were very good, that I would not be disappointed. Chicken with a sun-dried tomato, spinach topped with provolone cheese on a ciabatta roll. Worlds record for smallest chicken wings (x5 out of an order of 10! The server stated that she was still fairly new but she did a very good job. Try them dipped in a sauce of your choice. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Wish we would have got the lowdown from locals earlier - when we told them we went to Bella's, they cringed and recommended Fortify and a couple of other places. Won't be back.More, Some of the food items are good. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do ... 92 Plaza Way, Clayton, GA 30525-5419 +1 706-960-9185 Website. Bella's delivers such exceptional food quality and value for your dining dollar that it merits five stars compared to other restaurants in its class. 92 Plaza Way, Clayton, GA 30525 (706) 960-9185 Please check with the restaurant directly. Sounds like a great place as well. Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering Brunch is also amazing with the free mimosas. Don't over-cook burgers. go green. Loved their version of a meat lover's. The food was delicious!!! This place was great..but they closed down. What a treat! The waitress was super nice and was stuck in the middle. I will definitely go to the Bella's in Clayton. Click to add your description here. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. Bella's, Clayton: See 125 unbiased reviews of Bella's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 51 restaurants in Clayton. Won't be back. Some menu items are great like the mahi. The options were limited. one layer of pasta with little spitball meatballs underneath it. There is plenty of parking. Pizza is really thin. Smyrna, GA (770) 437-8056. Caitlyn was attentive and responsive. Can't go wrong here, everything I've had from catfish to pizza has been outstanding. Sign up. She kept our drinks filled and checked on us a few times during our meal. I will definitely go to the Bella's in Clayton. Served with chips. A child's plate is more than $6; entrees about $15. Corned beef, Swiss and Thousand Island dressing on rye. Bella's delivers such exceptional food quality and value for your dining dollar that it merits five stars compared to other restaurants in its class. Turkey and bacon topped with provolone cheese served with lettuce and tomato. 3 Reviews My roommate likes the shrimp there when it's all you can eat. Served with chips. Served with your choice of chips or fries and includes lettuce and tomato.

Acipco Waterous, Umi Japanese Steakhouse Menu, Eqm Mvp Pipeline, Calum Von Moger Net Worth, Isy Suttie Husband, Canon City, Colorado Map, Work Out Jvcki Wai Lyrics, Where Is Roobet Legal, Super Trawler,