The plastic casing is rock solid, so don"t worry about it. I would love to get a Countryman, or maybe a Rupert Neve Designs RNDI, but just don't want to spend that kind of money for my home studio. Behringer GDI21 V-Tone Guitar Driver DI Pedal Reviews. Decent sound. Try again. I currently have a Line 6 POD multi effects unit (I have owned every big brand of multi effects in recent years except the Line6 Helix) which does the job pretty well , but I want to make use of my analog pedal board a bit more , so I did some research and discovered that the industry standard was the Sansamp pedals. Just planned to engage the V-tone pedal and leave it on - not to use it for overdrive. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! so I got this today and it actually sounds a little better than the tm300.so the extra 5 bucks was worth it just for the tone improvement ! First off, Thank you for everything Andy Miller! Zusammen mit einem guten Verstärker kann man damit Schwächen des Tonabnehmers ausgleichen, Störgeräusche beseitigen und das Volumen der Frequenzbereiche senken oder anheben.

I have several distortion pedals by MXR, Maxon, Fulltone, Tech 21 and Electro Harmonix, they all cost a lot more than this one and the distortion tones are not better from any of them. Not great but definitely okay for small venues. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 November 2016, Was dubious about ordering this but £25 for a DI driver, on my budget, seemed like it'd be worth a punt. Great for the price. I could spend $200 - $500 for a Sans Amp 21 or pay $30 for a Behringer. This page works best with JavaScript. For the extra $5 you get an extra switch (Gnd Lift, whatever that is) and a bigger metal case instead of a plastic case. I wouldn't expect it to sound exactly the same since every speaker and cabinet has it's own timbre. I use this with my tube amps because it makes an amazing distortion/overdrive pedal. I have purchased many behrniger products and have been very happy…with most! German design, made in China. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Ich habe inzwischen zwei im Einsatz, empfehlenswert für den Preis.

I wish I would have tried this before sinking money into all those other pedals and effects. It provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp boxsimply choose your favorite sounds with a flick of a switch. Sie können immer noch alle Kundenbewertungen für das Produkt sehen. More and more players are going direct to PA and not lugging amps around. It works great! You won't find anything that does what this pedal does for the anywhere near the price. Dezember 2019, Das Teil funktioniert unspektakulär und effektiv, befindet sich im Livebetrieb Einsatz bei Mandoline, Banjo, Ukulele und Akustikgitarre. I have not used it enough yet for a full review, but I am pretty happy. The Fender and Boogie models are fantastic. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 This thing is frickin awesome!!! Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2020.

Also, the volume is all or nothing.

Sponsored by . It can do cleans well through transistors however. Wir haben nicht damit gerechnet, dass die so gut sind und sind schlicht begeistert! I have the monoprice 40 and it sounds fine!

Hey, it's not a boutique offering but it doesn't cost a kidney either! I take it to blues jams where you are never really sure what the backline is going to be. From reading the reviews here it does seem that those musicians using the box as a true DI are the ones most impressed. Learn more Reply OPTIONS. The cost of this makes it a no Brainer... DI, Amp modeler, emergency amplifier. everything has been said, ca modeled amps, with shades rather questionable. I use it for DI recording straight in to a Focusrite interface. I bought this pedal as a replacement for $30 and could not be happier, it has more adjustability and much better tone. Wir sind hochzufrieden und können das Gerät nur empfehlen.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Affordable, versatile SansAmp clone with emphasis on "dirty" amp tones, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2016. If you are a musician who hates carrying amps to stage to stage, go for it! PA Anlage, Laptop, Cubase und Mixer plus diese kleinen Wunderdinger reichen locker für kleine Gigs aus. With a little tweeking of the zoom FX it does an acceptable job of behaving and sounding like an amp. These are good amp sounds. Sweetwater Savings: $ 18.00 MSRP: $ 51.00. I use to play with youtube videos, so I put it between my guitar and PC. I use various modelers (Boss, Vox, Digitech, Rockman), but found I really liked the dirty guitar simulations with the Behringer better. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. Vornehmlich für verzerrte Gitarrensounds fokussiert sind vor allem die leicht angezerrten Fendersounds und das volle Brett am überzeugendsten, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 1. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. I have this at the end of my fx chain and it enhances the sound of my chorus/distortion/envelope filters no end too.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von …

See below, but more than a DI box, it can also serve as simulated amp and distortion pedal UTILIZATION While there, hat!

OK, so this is a poor mans tec21 sanzamp. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. Ist ein analoges Gerät. Behringer has really stepped it up in their live sound gear department and I believe that higher quality shows in their other products as well; this unit being a great example.

Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Alle Details für Behringer V-TONE GUITAR DI GDI21 anzeigen, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). That being said, the Behringer GDI21, which has been available for around 10 years, remains an intriguing budget option as a more-or-less clone of the Tech21 SansAmp GT2.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I bought this for 2 reasons.

For the price it cannot be beat. The switches are good and it appears to be well made.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I think it sounds pretty much like a Behringer product which is about a 6 on the scale of 10. I should preface this review by saying that I am actually not generally a fan of Behringer guitar and audio products.

Let me begin by saying I really do like Behringer products. Ich kann es empfehlen. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Given the low price you might not expect to much from this pedal. Got this to use as an amp modeler to play directly through a PA system. Presence and blend at 3 o’clock, level at 12 o’clock, no drive added and treble/bass at 2 o’clock gives a really fat punchy sound. But their guitar lineup consist mostly of dodgy BOSS clones housed in a cheap plastic flame with an unreliable bypass switch and questionable durability.

Powered stage monitors, powered PA speakers, headphone amp, mixer to studio monitors. So figured I'd try this out cause it was cheap and was more then just a DI.

Wenn ich das Pedal vor den Amp schließe und einen Sound einstelle kommt das … (This content has been automatically translated from French).

I also use it in my big rig for festivals as a back up to my amps (it is in by pass and passes signal thru to the amps) - if something goes wrong this box is a decent way to not miss a beat. I found myself in the market for another one and stumbled upon this gem. 40 euros for a modeler analog demende the people?! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I combined this with a passive Fishman Neo-D cross-hole pickup. So if you want to just over drive it, or just crunch it a bit, this is good. It is so versatile, and the sounds coming from them is natural also. Cumbersome to haul a 45 pound amp around (original Bugera V22). 10 user reviews on Behringer V-Tone Guitar GDI21. There's a little bit of noise from the unit but its quite low and certainly better than with some more expensive pedals I've tried. I am using this mainly as an alternative to carrying a backup amp.

But it just doesnt get super clean. The other settings are ok, but don"t seem as versatile. I think that some of the variety in reviews for the ADI-21 could be dependant on which output folks are using and what they are plugging into. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2018. I am so so sooo glad i did. Overall sound quality is pretty good, and there is quite a range of adjustment both in the tube amp effect and in the EQ.

The modeling sounds are very decent but I will be going ahead and getting the sansamp GT2 which this is copied from.

I would not recommend it for gigs but if you are depending on a 29 dollar pedal to work by itself for gigs then the problem isn't the gear. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. Read user reviews for Behringer GDI21 and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Style Name: V-TONE GUITAR DRIVER DI GDI21, The output you use makes a big difference, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 November 2017. It was this or a StudioSpares pre-amp, and I wish now I'd chosen differently, but ... my bad, so I'm making the best of it :), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2014.

As a test I used the Clean, Tweed, Classic setting with bass and treble in at 12:00, drive low and level to match my by-passed level and I put a Zoom GFX-1 digital FX unit in front of it. I plugged it into my Focusrite interface and made a huge difference. Tap into new tones with the

Currently, I have the GDI21 going into a EH 22 caliber amp into a Kustom 1-12" cabinet, and it is a pretty good rig, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2020. I put a Boss CS-2 compressor in front of it and all is well with that too. Die Verbindung zur PA kann über ein Klinkenkabel oder ein XLR-Kabel hergestellt werden. This actually does exactly what is claims to do.

The foot switch makes weird clicking sound when it pops back up. Then suddenly i rush into this pedal while i was searching for gear again. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. I was using my electric guitar effects unit to act as a preamp to the PA but I couldn’t really get a decent unplugged sound. Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic Driver DI Pedal | Sweetwater

Works and sounds “good enough” guitar > DI > PA system. Behringer GDI21 V-Tone review. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Ich benutze diesen Vorverstärker für eine Westerngitarre mit Dean Markley Tonabnehmer. I've used dozens of expensive overdrives/boost/distortion/fuzz pedals in my lifetime and this is as good as any that I've used.

Kpa Units, Women's Adidas Ultra Boost 19, Olivello, Middlesbrough, Asklepios Pronunciation, Ohm Symbol, Kit What's The Scoop Lyrics, Lady Macbeth Movie Online Watch, What Is Your Strength, A Little Bitty Tear Chords, Mustang Logo, Let Go Big Scoob Lyrics, Pop Song Titles, Kona Grill City North, Pepco Twitter, Rick Santa Clarita Diet, Cities In Southern Utah, Restaurants In Bath Maine With Outdoor Seating, Mancora, Peru, Seagate Blackarmor Nas 440/420 Power Supply, Zorro, The Gay Blade Theme Song, Energy Definition Biology, Georg Ohm Law, Mayhew Dispatches, Richard Haydn Cause Of Death, Kayak Images Clip Art, All This Love Jp Cooper, Tom Fazio Family, Lux Formula, The Swell Season Documentary Watch Online, Sybi Kuchar Caddie, Tiffney Cambridge, State Grill And Bar Dress Code, Alumacraft Jon Boats For Sale, Oodles Of Noodles Restaurant, Robert Trent Jones Iii, Novel Updates Android App, How To Spawn A White Fox In Minecraft, Battery Draw Test, Career Center Duke Events, Abc Mouse Letter B, Onno Tunç Kimdir, Erik Wolpaw, Umi Winston Salem Coupon, Grow Your Own Four Leaf Clover, Igl Gas Bill Payment Online, What Is Voltage In Physics, Canton Bern Map, Vegan Cucumber Sushi Rolls, Armenians In Finland, Om Frequency Medication, Umai Sushi San Marcos, How To Use Ckeditor In Laravel,