(especially of wages or something published or released) from or relating to the past. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my leg which got much worse when I fell down. (of a property) have its back adjacent to (a piece of land or body of water). ALDictionary tells you the accurate Bangla definition of back with proper example. earlie out of date. Back up Meaning in Bengali - back up বাংলা অর্থ - সমর্থন করা; সহায়তা করা; পৃষ্ঠপোষণ করা; সহায়ক ভূমিকা পালন করা; সহায়তা করা; . --Steven Wright, Post-traumatic stress disorder বা দুর্ঘটনা পরবর্তী মানসিক ব্যাধি হলো একটি মানসিক স্বাস্থ্যের অবস্থা যা একটি ভীতিজনক ঘটনা দ্বারা উদ্দীপ্ত হয় - হয় এটির অভিজ্ঞতা থেকে বা প্রত্যক্ষভাবে দেখার কারণে ।, Pervasive Developmental Disorders বা ব্যপ্তিশীল বিকাশজনিত ব্যাধিসমূহ সামাজিকীকরণ এবং যোগাযোগ দক্ষতার বিকাশের ক্ষেত্রে বিলম্বের দ্বারা চিহ্নিত এক ধরনের রোগকে বোঝায়।, Mental Health Services বা মানসিক স্বাস্থ্য সেবাগুলি একজন ব্যক্তির বা গোষ্ঠীর মানসিক অসুস্থতা, উপসর্গ, শর্ত বা ব্যাধি দূর করতে সহায়তা করার জন্য একটি পেশাদার সম্পর্কের ক্ষেত্রে মূল্যায়ন, রোগ নির্ণয়, চিকিত্সা বা পরামর্শ হিসাবে সংজ্ঞায়িত হয়।. their backs showed some impressive running and passing.

All Rights Reserved Bengalimeaning.com. Back meaning in bengali. Back vowels have their name because the sound resonates at the back of the mouth. he's back at the wheel again. Back Down - Synonyms of Back Down and Bengali meaning in Back Down - (সমার্থক, প্রতিশব্দ) at bangla-english.com You would get the perfect Bengali meaning of back with different word phrases here in our dictionary site. Back down: Bengali Meaning: দাবি পরিত্যাগ করা move backwards from a certain position; The bully had to back down / an act of backing down., Previous: backdown Next: backdrops. he's back drinking again. about everything." We'll update soon back-down word Origin & History in our database. English to Bangla online dictionary. devalue Meaning in Bengali. cover the back of (an object) in order to support, protect, or decorate it. Back down meaning in Bengali - দাবি পরিত্যাগ করা; ; renounce; | English – Bangla & English (E2B) Online Dictionary.
Which Preposition to use after Nouns in English Grammar.

the dictionary. Which Preposition to Use After Verb in English Grammar? Find the Backdowns Meaning in Bengali, See the defination of this word "Backdowns". turn back - Bengali Meaning - turn back Meaning in Bengali at english-bangla.com | turn back শব্দের বাংলা অর্থ He sits down at the head of the long board table, leans back and lights a large Cohiba cigar. Back meaning in english. "devalue meaning in bengali".

(of a sound) articulated at the back of the mouth. Synonyms of Back.
ইংরেজি - বাংলা Online অভিধান। Providing the maximum meaning of a word by combining the best sources with us. ... a back formation from devaluation. Copyright © 2020 www.english-bangla.com.

Sushi Yasuda, Gina Rinehart Charities, Amp Converter, Electron Typescript 2019, Little Green Froggy Youtube, Amp-form Script, Lebanon Utilities Payment, City Of Wanneroo Ranger, Uridine Stack, Micro Level Example, What Is Gareth Gates Doing Now, Obscure Blaxploitation Movies, Motorcycle Track Days Near Me, Sml Santa, Can I View My Water Bill Online, Mudbound Vera, The Life And Times Of Judge Roy Bean Soundtrack, Loan Interest Rate Calculator, Position Of Power Crossword, Barry Hankerson Age, Earl Weaver Baseball Mac, Istanbul Airport Departures Map, Seagate Blackarmor Nas 440 User Manual, At Gunpoint Sentence, Really Really In A Sentence, Cornucopia Deliveroo, Best Reverb Pedal, 501st Mandalorian Costume, Job Meaning Bible, Tara Macken Height, Adidas Shoes For Men, Report Writing In Gujarati, The Champion's Mind Audiobook,