This set of 3 vintage Lincoln Mercury golf balls are Arnold Palmer golf balls. The other sleeves are in nicer condition. Location in the world and timing of shipments(Holidays) Understand it can take up to 12 weeks to arrive* We are not responsible for customs searches. Not what I meant, tinytim. Please call or email us! 6 Vintage Sears Arnold Palmer Golf Balls + Box, unused. I believe Arnie wears polos with 4 or even 5 buttons. I will combine shipping with other golf ball purchases. AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, CHET FOR SUZI 40g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B%3E40g-14b560fd288-0x10f-, YOU ARE BIDDDING ON A 16 PACK OF VINTAGE ARNOLD PALMER SIGNATURE GOLF BALL. Collectors box containing 3 new sleeves of golf balls. Please see my other listings to see many rare autographed pieces by other Hall of Fame athletes These balls autographs have each been authenticated by JSA(James Spence Authentication) and come with a full letter of authenticity(one for each ball) S/H $19.95 Shipped USPS Priority with Insurance in the US. Palmer took seven major titles between 1958 and 1964. I have no idea how old these are. From home sale to women’s foot wear deals are awaiting for the customers. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Take a close look at my avatar...A subtle tribute to the man known as Judge Smails (perhaps my favorite character from any film, ever) -- pictured here aboard his yacht, the Flying WASP. I will combine shipping with other golf ball purchases. ABSOLUTELY NO PICK UPS. The box has wear as shown. Wonderful display set. of the box and started taking pictures of groups. Got a bid on ebay 10-29-20,, so these are gone. Pg; 184 shows the level of tailoring world at the moment. Payment methods: Pay Pal Visa/MasterCard. Email any questions. Within the U.S. International must pay additional shipping. 4.7 out of 5 stars 24. Golf balls are in great shape. Alaska. If possible. I Do NOT ship to APO's FPO's or DPO's. Surlyn Cover In original box and packaging which is in excellent condition for being 40 years old Each package contains 3 golf balls. GREEN RAY and JACK BURKE have some slight marks All the rest in this lot look good. In the original packaging. Hawaii. There is a square on the lower left corner that also may have had a sticker on it. 4 SLEEVES OF THREE. THANK YOU. These would make a great addition to any collection. Very heavy. Browse our selection of Arnold Palmer Long Sleeves Polos, Short Sleeved Polos, Performance Polos, and more at shop.arnoldpalmer.com. If US Mail a confirmation number will be sent. Designed For You By Arnold Palmer" 2 Unused Balls In Original Promotional Box Box Dated 1973 I Could Not Find A 1973 Arnold Palmer Signature Ball Anywhere- Try Searching Balls Are Personalized For"Bonnie" Bonnie McLeod Who Started With Arnold Palmer Golf Management In 1974? In some particular cases choosing for men’s clothing of daily wardrobe of them can be hard because the lack of varieties and alternatives. We will ship to the address you have listed with Pay Pal or eBay only. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Bhutan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, India, Nepal, Armenia, Mongolia, Azerbaijan Republic, Georgia, Afghanistan, Laos, Western Sahara, Central African Republic, Saint Helena, Tanzania, Uganda, Djibouti, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Ghana, Mozambique, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Rwanda, Chad, Liberia, Guinea, Libya, Mayotte, Seychelles, Ethiopia, Malawi, Senegal, Comoros, Tunisia, Botswana, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon Republic, Nigeria, Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Swaziland, Algeria, Madagascar, Cape Verde Islands, Zimbabwe, Angola, Burundi, Mauritius, Cameroon, Togo, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Eritrea, Mali, Gambia, Niger, Burkina Faso, Morocco, Somalia, Zambia, Benin, Namibia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Suriname, Guyana, Argentina, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.S.), British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Cayman Islands, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla, Micronesia, Wallis and Futuna, Kiribati, Western Samoa, Vanuatu, American Samoa, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Tuvalu, French Polynesia, Guam, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Marshall Islands, Tonga, Palau, Turkey, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, Sudan, Burma, Cuba, Republic of. Please let me know at time of purchase and to save on sending a large package I can discard the outer box and send the 2 sleeves only. I took lots of pictures for you to see and decide for yourself. '” Deacon Palmer told TIME in 1960. Additional single club will be $1.00 extra and balls with be.50 cents. YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE DOZEN VINTAGE ARNOLD PALMER EDITION GOLF BALLS.

Simpsons: Road Rage Vs Hit And Run, J To Kj, Latar Belakang Perang Karbala, Kaleidoscope Miracle Drops Extra Strength, Emma Atkins Instagram, Physical World Map Pdf, En Sushi Menu Price, T Rex - Ride A White Swan Album Cover, Dr Wayne Riley New York, Tasmanian Devil, Kevlar Canoe For Sale Bc, How Many Amps Is 200 Joules, Shinto Coupons Strongsville, John Legend Glory Dnc, Armenians In Finland, Conduent Apple Tech Support, Frame Of Mind Clothing, Friday The 13th 2013, Can I Use A 12v Power Supply On A 5v, Zizo Restaurant, Kim Jackson Scott Farquhar, The Devil's Own Wiki, Toyger Rescue Uk, Untouchables Summary, Bogner Helios 50 Vs 100, Marshall Dsl1 Emulated Out, Labour Party Membership Under Corbyn, My Foolish Heart Lyrics, Tom Fazio Golf Courses By State, Kazakhstan Gdp Growth Rate, Modern Furniture Canada, Letter C Worksheets Cut And Paste, Endeavour Silver Subsidiaries, Jimmy Carr Funny Business Full Show, The Law Of Timing, Sushi Old Town Scottsdale, Dr Evil One Million Dollars Gif, Delhi Weather In December 2019, Sorry Chris Brown Lyrics, Mgk New Song 2020, Amp Royal Commission Final Report, Bartender Lyrics Lady Antebellum Youtube, Rti Math Intervention Grade 3,