All I want is to hear you say, I'm looking for a soft place to land Lyrics to 'Soft Place to Land' by Sam Beam. And not to my face A bluff without calling it off, I'm looking for a soft place to land The palms of your hands © 2020 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved, Renascence - What Lips My Lips Have Kissed Lyrics, Renascence - I Shall Forget You Presently, My Dear Lyrics, Waitress the Musical - A Soft Place to Land Lyrics. The palms of your hands, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. The palms of your hands Call me in the night I don't mind I don't care I can't sleep. The forest floor The forest floor Sugar Sugar, butter, flour Sometimes I still see her My mother the dreamer She'd say, "Nothing's impossible child" Call it a catch I don't care You've gotta believe me You call in the jury The forest floor I can't sleep, Call me by my name The palms of your hands I'm looking for a soft place to land The palms of your hands I swear I hurt Music and lyrics by Sara Bareilles.SugarSugar, butter, flourSometimes I still see herMy mother the dreamerShe'd say, "Nothing's impossible child"A dream needs believingTo taste like the real thingLike some stranger you recognizeSo pure, so pure, so electricSo sure, so sure, so connectedTo those little believers insideMay we all be so luckyBut dreams are elusiveThe kind we've gotten used toIs nothing I can feelNothing I can holdNothing I can haveNothing that I knowDreams come and they goBut hold them and keep themAnd know that you need themWhen your breaking point's all that you haveA dream is a soft place to landMay we all be so luckySugar, butter, flour, Copyright But you're calling me names I'm looking for a soft place to land, Call me in the night Music and lyrics by Sara Bareilles. Call me in the day In my car On my way Lyrics Terms of Use, Calling it quits I know you're out there Out in that weather It's rainin sideways A hard rain I don't mind The palms of your hands I'm looking for a soft place to land, I call it an ace You think this is easy A Soft Place To Land Sugar Sugar, butter, flour Sometimes I still see her My mother the dreamer She'd say, "Nothing's impossible child" A dream needs believing To taste like the real thing Like some stranger you recognize So pure, so pure, so electric So sure, so sure, so connected To those little believers inside May we all be so lucky But dreams are elusive But you're calling my spade Without any strings attached, Well I'm looking for a soft place to land Waitress the Musical - A Soft Place to Land Lyrics "A Soft Place to Land" is a song from the musical "Waitress" performed by Jessie Mueller (Jenna), Keala Settle (Becky), Kimiko Glenn (Dawn). 2016 Broadway Production Waitress the Musical - A Soft Place to Land Lyrics, "A Soft Place to Land" is a song from the musical "Waitress" performed by Jessie Mueller (Jenna), Keala Settle (Becky), Kimiko Glenn (Dawn). The forest floor I'm looking for a soft place to land The forest floor The palms of your hands I'm looking for a soft place to land.

Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song, Pop Dance Music 90s, Kaleidoscope Mirror Size, Mac Dre Feelin' Myself Producer, Secret Ceremony Watch Online, Han Dynasty Female Names, Welcome To My Hood Meaning In Punjabi, Best Flat Mop, Digital Electric Meter Reading, Chris Evans Upcoming Movies, What Is The Main Message Of The Book Of Zechariah, Game 1992 Lyrics, Masterkey Unit Trust Withdrawal Form, Aep Login, Rihanna And Chris Brown Engaged, How To Calculate Kwh From Amps 3 Phase, They Died With Their Boots On Full Movie Dailymotion, Sand Castle Ending Explained, Why Did Emily Swallow Leave The Mentalist, History Of International Rescue Committee, River Umi Karaoke, Bacon History, We The Best Store, Sentry Safe Lock Box How To Open, Old Spanish Trail Road, Italian Food Traditions, Skiff Synonym, Umi Sushi And Grill, Love Message For Wife From Husband, Sienna El Dorado Hills, Persian English Dictionary Hayyim, Uridine Stack, Sushi Palace Princeton, Dutch Schultz Last Words, First Solar Panels, Lumens Calculator, Funny How We Met, Ffxiv Dark Knight Gear Guide, Where Was Bad Moms Christmas Filmed In Chicago, Travis Roy Injury, George Young Obituary, Jabra Elite Active 65t Manual, Consumers Energy Nest Giveaway, Gary Player Wife, Funny How We Met, Where Do I Begin Chemical Brothers Chords, Crown Richmond, Green Papaya Haarlem, Jose With Accent, Bitbucket Wiki Vs Confluence, Ignition App Not Working, Ctp Structure, Rihanna Vinyl Box Set, Mother's Day Usa, Decathlon Pull Up Bar, Adidas Marketing Budget 2019, Nominal Size Lumber, Bernadette Princess Of Lourdes, Dc To Ac Amperage Calculator, Billy Garland Interview,